Sign in to follow this  
ericharaga

New League Forming: PPR, SuperFlex, IDP - Email me if interested

I run a few leagues, and though both are full, they are pretty standard in the set up.  A few of the owners wanted to start a new league with some of the new rules/concepts.  We have 6-7 owners interested at this point.  Discussion so far:

* 12 teams

* Annual redraft (snake format)

* PPR

* 1 SuperFlex

* IDP

* There was discussion of an auction as well, but where all the other aspects were unanimous, this aspect was split.  Still in discussion.  Right now 4 are for it, 2 against (but no says it’s a deal breaker, so they would just go with the majority).

* Hosted on CBS (i run 3 other leagues, so i get a discount on their site).  

* Draft date: TBD

* FAAB (weekly bidding on Free agents with annual 1000 point budget, if you haven’t done it this way, its the only way to do weekly FA's)

* Open to other  fun concepts/ideas.  We always play the same basic format, so wanted to change it up with this league. 

* 6 Teams make playoffs.  Top 5 records (PF tiebreaker), and then the 6th team is team with most PF (record plays no part).

If you are interested in something like this, email me and i can include you in the email thread.  If i can get 9 owners, then i’ll move forward with setting things up.  I understand choosing a draft date everyone can make will be the most challenging aspect of the league formation.  Most are in multiple leagues with drafts coming up in the next 2 weeks.  But, I’m giving this a go.  

Eric

ericharaga@gmail.com