bostonlager

These San Fran homos are at it again.

27 minutes ago, riversco said:

Probably the most peaceful solution is to fix the education system to stop teaching kids that guns are bad.  Trump might be able to do something by using the department of education.  Otherwise, youd probably need a constitutional amendment to create a separation of education and state. 

They should be teaching gun safety in schools, I wonder why they stopped? I wonder why they are stopping PE?

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Here:

https://www.bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_offenses.jsp

45.3% of people in jail are there primarily for drug offenses. 

I believe my fact sheet, not yours. Yours was probably produced by Barack Hussein Obama appointees. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I believe my fact sheet, not yours. 

They use the same stat on people in prison for a drug offense. :doh: 

2 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I believe my fact sheet, not yours. Yours was probably produced by Barack Hussein Obama appointees. 

I think MDC is trolling here.

It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.

George Orwell, 1984

Offenses

Statistics based on prior month's data -- -- Last Updated: Saturday, 17 August 2019

a
b
c
d
e
f
g
h
i
j
k
l
m

Chart Label Offense # of Inmates % of Inmates
a Banking and Insurance, Counterfeit, Embezzlement 403 0.2%
b Burglary, Larceny, Property Offenses 8,157 5.0%
c Continuing Criminal Enterprise 333 0.2%
d Courts or Corrections 708 0.4%
e Drug Offenses 74,563 45.3%
f Extortion, Fraud, Bribery 10,259 6.2%
g Homicide, Aggravated Assault, and Kidnapping Offenses 5,326 3.2%
h Immigration 10,416 6.3%
i Miscellaneous 1,112 0.7%
j National Security 53 0.0%
k Robbery 5,766 3.5%
l Sex Offenses 16,643 10.1%
m Weapons, Explosives, Arson 30,933 18.8%

Don’t you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it.

George Orwell, 1984

16 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Don’t you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it.

George Orwell, 1984

Orwell had to be a time traveler right?

1 hour ago, MDC said:

dope

1 hour ago, MDC said:

No, something's not right.

Inmates (for Drugs - according to the pie chart)...

State - 200,000

Local - 153,000

Federal - 100,000

That's 453,000 inmates of the 2,156,000 total inmates.  That's 21%, which is more than half of the 45% your chart is showing.

There's a disconnect somewhere because I have a hard time believing that in 9 months, our drug imprisonment population more than doubled.

24 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

State - 200,000

Local - 153,000

Federal - 100,000

That's 453,000 inmates of the 2,156,000 total inmates.  That's 21%, which is more than half of the 45% your chart is showing.

There's a disconnect somewhere because I have a hard time believing that in 9 months, our drug imprisonment population more than doubled.

:first:

I don't start threads unless I know I'm going to win them. :overhead:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

State - 200,000

Local - 153,000

Federal - 100,000

Good point. I believe the Federal Buteau of Prisons on prison statistics. :thumbsup: 

35 minutes ago, sderk said:

dope

Back for more? I thought the dressing down you and your phaggit buddies got might have shut you up for a day.

Peefoam. Lol

The taxpayers actually pay these idiots to sit around and work on shiit like this? :huh:

"HOMO" :first:

I miss that term 🤣

2 hours ago, porkbutt said:

so if i just go shoot up heroin and pass out in street..i get real jail time???

Certainly not in Seattle. 

28 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

:first:

I don't start threads unless I know I'm going to win them. :overhead:

21 minutes ago, MDC said:

Good point. I believe the Federal Buteau of Prisons on prison statistics. :thumbsup: 

To note, I'm not saying I know which is right... just point out that one of them isn't using ALL of the SAME information.

We also don't know what exactly is a "drug offense".  We also don't know if the "drug offense's" are plea downs because they could be the lesser charge.  A District Attorney patient of mine (5 years ago), told me that he thinks a lot of the crime stats are bogus when it comes to drugs.  In one month, he got 75 people to plead guilty to a drug charge because it's easier and cheaper for the town as well as better for the defendant because the sentence was a lot shorter.  For example, there were 7 separate cases where a person was tied to a murder, but didn't commit the crime, who just got caught up in a bad situation.  Each one of them had a non-prosecuteable amount of a varying array of drugs.  Instead of trying them for the murders, which would have gotten those guys 20+ years in prison, the defendant plead guilty to a drug possession charge (a higher quantity than what he had on him), which got him 2 years.  That's a win for everyone.  The city didn't spend money on his case and the people don't get screwed over by serving 20+ years.  In each of those cases, they person was released in 14 months or less.  Each of those people counted as "drug offenses", but really weren't.

25 minutes ago, MDC said:

The same FBofP that allowed Jeff Epstein to off himself? Those doods are retards and their stats cannot be believed. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

The same FBofP that allowed Jeff Epstein to off himself? Those doods are retards and their stats cannot be believed

I don't know that I can go that far.  The numbers are within a realm of possibility.  The numbers I used included those with the US Marshall's.  Take those away and you chart said 82k.  That's not all that far off from the 74k in his link.  That's a possible drop of 10%.  Trump's prison reform policy working already?

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

To note, I'm not saying I know which is right... just point out that one of them isn't using ALL of the SAME information.

We also don't know what exactly is a "drug offense".  We also don't know if the "drug offense's" are plea downs because they could be the lesser charge.  A District Attorney patient of mine (5 years ago), told me that he thinks a lot of the crime stats are bogus when it comes to drugs.  In one month, he got 75 people to plead guilty to a drug charge because it's easier and cheaper for the town as well as better for the defendant because the sentence was a lot shorter.  For example, there were 7 separate cases where a person was tied to a murder, but didn't commit the crime, who just got caught up in a bad situation.  Each one of them had a non-prosecuteable amount of a varying array of drugs.  Instead of trying them for the murders, which would have gotten those guys 20+ years in prison, the defendant plead guilty to a drug possession charge (a higher quantity than what he had on him), which got him 2 years.  That's a win for everyone.  The city didn't spend money on his case and the people don't get screwed over by serving 20+ years.  In each of those cases, they person was released in 14 months or less.  Each of those people counted as "drug offenses", but really weren't.

I could see this happening a lot.

Back to an earlier comment about arresting a bunch of users, you can walk down a major SF street right now and odds are you will encounter a drugged out homeless person.  Cops aren't scouring the city looking for these folks.  As long as they don't get violent they couldn't care less.  In fairness that statement is true for most major cities, but that further supports the idea that our prisons aren't filled with small time users.

Drug dealers are never involved in violence. Not at all. Damn some people are naive. Or just trolls. Maybe both. 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Drug dealers are never involved in violence. Not at all. Damn some people are naive. Or just trolls. Maybe both. 

My friend showed me how much BS that actually was. If you just pull up the a list of federal inmates, select as many inmates at random as you want, 90% of them are involved in some kind of violent crime. MDC is full of sh!te.

7 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

My friend showed me how much BS that actually was. If you just pull up the a list of federal inmates, select as many inmates at random as you want, 90% of them are involved in some kind of violent crime. MDC is full of sh!te.

If there were so many non-violent drug offenders Obama wouldn't have had to reach down and pardon ones with gun charges. But he did, because the non-violent drug offender in federal prison is a myth. Corner boys don't get federal time for dealing a dime bag. Feds only go after high level. And if you're high level, there's violence in your wake. 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah fuk those stats.  Do they count you as a drug offender if thats your only conviction?  Or if your drug conviction is in addition to other sh!t?  I can make my stats tell whatever story I want.  

Literally, about 75% of the VIOLENT FELONS my task force locks up, have an associated drug charge.  Did a search warrant last week for a vehicle arson ring.  Dude got charged with arson, conspiracy, possession of firearm by a felon, and you guessed it, possession of coke with intent.  This is literally 3/4 of our thugs.  So is he a drug offender for stat purposes?

7 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Yeah fuk those stats.  Do they count you as a drug offender if thats your only conviction?  Or if your drug conviction is in addition to other sh!t?  I can make my stats tell whatever story I want.  

Literally, about 75% of the VIOLENT FELONS my task force locks up, have an associated drug charge.  Did a search warrant last week for a vehicle arson ring.  Dude got charged with arson, conspiracy, possession of firearm by a felon, and you guessed it, possession of coke with intent.  This is literally 3/4 of our thugs.  So is he a drug offender for stat purposes?

Exactly. And then you have the dealer who no one is going to witness on his assaults and murders they ordered, so you're left with a drug possession charge. But all those bodies piled up by themselves I guess?  If you're dealing weight, you are doing violence. It's necessary to operate. 

25 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

If my witnesses are "coerced" into not cooperating, Im left with firearm charge and drug charge.  His prior felony was grand larceny, so they would prob nolle prosse the gun possession and stick him with drug charge.  Its easy and lots of DAs are overworked or lazy.  Real world.

50 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I thought you were a fireman

6 hours ago, MDC said:

Back for more? I thought the dressing down you and your phaggit buddies got might have shut you up for a day.

Peefoam. Lol

monkey death car = perma banned

15 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I thought you were a fireman

Still work for FD, just dont ride on a truck. I got reassigned to our arson unit several years ago and now work on a statewide arson/bomb task force. We get sent to LEO academy and have same arrest powers as any cop. Still technically a FD employee.  

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Still work for FD, just dont ride on a truck. I got reassigned to our arson unit several years ago and now work on a statewide arson/bomb task force. We get sent to LEO academy and have same arrest powers as any cop. Still technically a FD employee.  

damn, I would be so pissed if I got arrested by a fireman lol, I never knew it crossed over like that.  Thats cool though, which is more stressful, cause I would guess current, seems like every call you get might be an intense situation

32 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

damn, I would be so pissed if I got arrested by a fireman lol, I never knew it crossed over like that.  

I think maybe a postal inspector would be worse! You would never know unless someone told you or you looked close at my ID. I dress like a casual police detective (usually black polo and khakis) unless Im digging an arson scene. 

Depending on the state, code designates that fire departments can have law enforcement officers and be in charge of investigating arsons, threats to burn/bomb, haz mat, etc. Pretty much like DeNiro in Backdraft. I work for a pretty big city, so our unit is fairly good sized. We have the exact same training as any other LEO and make arrests for anything from petit larceny to homocide. But yes, whole different level of stress.  

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

I think maybe a postal inspector would be worse! You would never know unless someone told you or you looked close at my ID. I dress like a casual police detective (usually black polo and khakis) unless Im digging an arson scene. 

Depending on the state, code designates that fire departments can have law enforcement officers and be in charge of investigating arsons, threats to burn/bomb, haz mat, etc. Pretty much like DeNiro in Backdraft. I work for a pretty big city, so our unit is fairly good sized. We have the exact same training as any other LEO and make arrests for anything from petit larceny to homocide. But yes, whole different level of stress.  

do you pack when on duty?

7 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

do you pack when on duty?

Yes.  We carry everything other LEOs do.  Firearms,cuffs, OC, Asp baton, etc.

On 8/22/2019 at 5:16 AM, bostonlager said:

Felons are now called - Justice Involved Persons :wall:

A spade is a focking spade. 

When you have Long names people tend to make acronyms out of them so the new name for felon is JIP. 

Watch out for the guy, he’s a JIP will become hate speech, etc.etc.etc.

How the sh1t is this supposed to change people's views on criminals?  Everyone is going to know you just changed the name to something else.  WTF?

4 minutes ago, Kanil said:

How the sh1t is this supposed to change people's views on criminals?  Everyone is going to know you just changed the name to something else.  WTF?

Because they think we are idiots. 

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 9:58 AM, MDC said:

Here:

45.3% of people in jail are there primarily for drug offenses. 

Does that 45.3% mean they are there for drug offenses only?  Or to put it another way, would someone who killed someone while carrying a joint count as a "drug offense" and murder?  I find it hard to believe that 45.3% of people are in jail for ONLY drugs.

2 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Does that 45.3% mean they are there for drug offenses only?  Or to put it another way, would someone who killed someone while carrying a joint count as a "drug offense" and murder?  I find it hard to believe that 45.3% of people are in jail for ONLY drugs.

Those are federal prisoners. The ones that are there for drugs are there for serious drug offenses, dealing in large quantities. But let's go ahead and lump them in with the guy in the county jail.  That's what libs do with these stats. 

25 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Primarily for drug offenses not only for drug offenses.