Sign in to follow this  
Survey: New York ranked least friendly state in America...

4 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Don’t know who that is either :dunno:

He's a bitter, unhappy loser like you. HTH. 

11 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Whose alias is this? I don’t even know who you are, brah

Whose alias are you? I don't know you either "brah". Other than knowing you are kind of a dlck on this site. :dunno:

4 hours ago, sderk said:

Whose alias are you? I don't know you either "brah". Other than knowing you are kind of a dlck on this site. :dunno:

Worms is one of the Trump refugees. He ran and hid for a while then slimed his way back. He had some sort of mental health crisis. He's weak. 

13 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Don’t know who that is either :dunno:

Bears fan. He came on here picking fights with literally everyone and dropping racial slurs. Mike got tired of his shiit and banned him. He came back as sderk and denies having used te Seafoam handle but nobody was buying another racist ass hole Bears fan showing up days after Seafoam stopped posting.

Here’s a thread about it:

HTH.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, MDC said:

Bears fan. He came on here picking fights with literally everyone and dropping racial slurs. Mike got tired of his shiit and banned him. He came back as sderk and denies having used te Seafoam handle but nobody was buying another racist ass hole Bears fan showing up days after Seafoam stopped posting.

Here’s a thread about it:

HTH.

monkey death car got banned for hate speech, threatening someone's life because of political affiliation.  Now she's back as hate filled mdc. 

HTH

2 minutes ago, sderk said:

monkey death car got banned for hate speech, threatening someone's life because of political affiliation.  Now she's back as hate filled mdc. 

HTH

He also calls people's kids retarded and says they have downs. He's a true POS

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He also calls people's kids retarded and says they have downs. He's a true POS

I imagine he woke up one day and just said to himself, "I give up. Was born an @ss, may as well just live it out til the end as MDC." 

3 minutes ago, sderk said:

I imagine he woke up one day and just said to himself, "I give up. Was born an @ss, may as well just live it out til the end as MDC." 

When guys marry a tall and slender gal and then she morphs into a blob they get angry. 

On 8/22/2019 at 4:06 PM, supermike80 said:

The whole east coast sucks.  Every inch of it.  Hate it there. Connecticut was the absolute worst ever

Even people from Connecticut would agree. :clap: