Sign in to follow this  
shorepatrol

Ending Birthright Citizenship

AKA no more anchor babies. Throw in no .gov benefits to illegals and a wall won't be needed. MAGA

• Thanks 1

If we arrested business owners for hiring illegals, illegals wouldn’t have a reason to come here. Just sayin. 

5 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

If we arrested business owners for hiring illegals, illegals wouldn’t have a reason to come here. Just sayin. 

That wouldn't be an issue if the above was put into law and enforced now would it. Just sayin 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Wow, you can really turn crap around.

Lemme guess, blacks cause more violence and fill our prisons because the white man makes laws that are difficult for blacks to follow?  Not that blacks don't know how to behave.

You're one of those who wants to rename convicted felons to "those who drastically had trouble obeying the law", (or whatever SF is doing to make criminals look like good guys), right? 

9 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Except for the free medical, food stamps and education. Yeah, it's only the jobs they come for. To help us out and stuff. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Nothing prevents us from doing both.  I doubt many here are opposed to going after businesses as well.  Our gov't has completely failed us on this issue.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Wow, you can really turn crap around.

Lemme guess, blacks cause more violence and fill our prisons because the white man makes laws that are difficult for blacks to follow?  Not that blacks don't know how to behave.

You're one of those who wants to rename convicted felons to "those who drastically had trouble obeying the law", (or whatever SF is doing to make criminals look like good guys), right? 

For 50 years the democrats have been promising black Americans a better life. They couldn't deliver, so now all they can offer them is to let them do whatever they want with no consequences. 

9 minutes ago, Strike said:

Nothing prevents us from doing both.  I doubt many here are opposed to going after businesses as well.  Our gov't has completely failed us on this issue.

Absolutely, but his angle was to bait with that comment because Orange Man Bad and Trump should be arrested for hiring illegals then!!!!!!!!!. He's clown shoes.  

22 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Absolutely, but his angle was to bait with that comment because Orange Man Bad and Trump should be arrested for hiring illegals then!!!!!!!!!. He's clown shoes.  

I know.  It's the difference between looking to deflect and actually wanting to solve the problem.

Some of you might want to remind Trump and you guys about the huge number of Asians taking advantage of this. It's a huge industry. But, since they're not brown and on the border, somehow birthright citizenship is just fine for them.

7 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Some of you might want to remind Trump and you guys about the huge number of Asians taking advantage of this. It's a huge industry. But, since they're not brown and on the border, somehow birthright citizenship is just fine for them.

You're so woke. 

7 hours ago, Strike said:

People say they are fine doing both, but it almost never gets mentioned at all. Yet it would be much much easier and much much more effective. 

I am simply of the belief that illegal immigrants ability to find a better life for themselves and their families is why the come here.

You can try and make the punishments worse, build a wall they have to climb over, try and make it more difficult to stay once here, etc. But as long as the life they could have here is exponentially better than the life they could have for their family in Mexico, Honduras, etc, they’ll keep coming, no matter what the risks are.

Just reverse it and do the hypothetical. If Americans could go to Mexico and become rich, rich enough to live better than we can here AND send money back to our families in the USA and make them rich, we’d have millions doing so if the punishments were anything less than prison. 

If we go after any business that hires them, then they can’t really have a better life here. They can’t make money for themselves and send it back home. That’s the root cause of the entire issue. Everything else is just us attempting to treat the symptoms. Treating the symptoms works well once the root issue is being attacked, but before then it’s just spinning wheels.

We need a law that denies welfare, food stamps, healthcare, and any other type of assistance to those who come here illegally. Make it a lifetime ban. Also, if an illegal gets caught voting, they get executed in public.

That should slow the flow of illegals.

Side note:

Make a law that limits welfare to a 3 year lifetime limit for citizens, and voting rights are suspended while on welfare.

7 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

No. I’m not pro illegal immigrant. Ive never had the hatred for them that others now do, but I am not in favor of illegal immigration or wanting to eliminate borders or whatever other boogeyman attributes you want to apply to me because i stand to the left of most on this board.

I’ve said we need to go after the businesses that hire them many times before. Nobody strongly disagrees, but they also don’t want to spend much energy on that one. 

I guess I consider illegal immigrants to be the drug addicts, and the people giving them jobs to be the drug dealers. We all know which makes a bigger dent, but the dealers spread money around and live in our nice neighborhoods and buy girlscout cookies and whatnot. 

4 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

We need a law that denies welfare, food stamps, healthcare, and any other type of assistance to those who come here illegally. Make it a lifetime ban. Also, if an illegal gets caught voting, they get executed in public.

That should slow the flow of illegals.

Side note:

Make a law that limits welfare to a 3 year lifetime limit for citizens, and voting rights are suspended while on welfare.

Lifetime ban? Ha. They are already here illegally. All your ban does is makes it illegal for them to be here illegally. 

It is ridiculous to give birthright citizenship to someone born of people who are in this country in violation of our laws. That can't make sense to anyone.

I oppose the idea, would welcome it being given a heavy review

:thumbsup:

I hope step 2 involves closing the boarders completely. America is full. 

I think immigration is a good thing, so long as our laws are followed and reasonable controls are in place. 

I think laws are malleable for elements of our society and that is not acceptable.

Just now, RLLD said:

I think immigration is a good thing, so long as our laws are followed and reasonable controls are in place. 

I think laws are malleable for elements of our society and that is not acceptable.

The only immigrants that should be permitted are attractive females. We do not need males or unsightly females. 

• Like 1

None of this is ever going change, not long term at least.  Businesses don't want it to change, Democrats don't want it to change and most every Republican if being honest doesn't want it to change.  Unless after leaving office Trump creates a third party and wins, any and all progress made during his administration will be just as quickly reversed.  Wait and see.

55 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

It is ridiculous to give birthright citizenship to someone born of people who are in this country in violation of our laws. That can't make sense to anyone.

It was never intended to be the case.  The only reason it was added to the constitution was to ensure that any black people born here as slaves became citizens.

1 hour ago, cbfalcon said:

People say they are fine doing both, but it almost never gets mentioned at all. Yet it would be much much easier and much much more effective. 

I am simply of the belief that illegal immigrants ability to find a better life for themselves and their families is why the come here.

You can try and make the punishments worse, build a wall they have to climb over, try and make it more difficult to stay once here, etc. But as long as the life they could have here is exponentially better than the life they could have for their family in Mexico, Honduras, etc, they’ll keep coming, no matter what the risks are.

Just reverse it and do the hypothetical. If Americans could go to Mexico and become rich, rich enough to live better than we can here AND send money back to our families in the USA and make them rich, we’d have millions doing so if the punishments were anything less than prison. 

If we go after any business that hires them, then they can’t really have a better life here. They can’t make money for themselves and send it back home. That’s the root cause of the entire issue. Everything else is just us attempting to treat the symptoms. Treating the symptoms works well once the root issue is being attacked, but before then it’s just spinning wheels.

I agree with this 100% for the most part.  And I don't blame them.  If I lived in a sh*thole country I'd do it too, especially the way we treat illegals with the red carpet.  That's why it's imperative that us, as a country, disincentivize the action by all means possible.  Secure the border, end birthright citizenship, go after employers, deport.  EVERYTHING we can do to make it clear we won't tolerate people just waltzing across our borders to take advantage of our generosity.

There will always be bad elements of course, but you have to admit that most of the immigration has been beneficial.  Asian's work their focking arses off.....contribute well... our friends from south america et al also come in and bust their arse, do not complain, strive and over time are succeeding....

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

There will always be bad elements of course, but you have to admit that most of the immigration has been beneficial.  Asian's work their focking arses off.....contribute well... our friends from south america et al also come in and bust their arse, do not complain, strive and over time are succeeding....

You forgot about our good friends the linen heads. 

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Except for the free medical, food stamps and education. Yeah, it's only the jobs they come for. To help us out and stuff. 

Right? I don't think they even need jobs anymore what with free (To them) health care, welfare, housing subsidies, free education...

And now that we want to let them vote we can pretty much guarantee none of that will be changing anytime soon. 

5 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

You forgot about our good friends the linen heads. 

I am good with them as well.

These people are doing all the right things.

1) Don't whine.....
2) Work hard, improve yourself and your place in society......again...NO FOCKING WHINING
3) Go to school, learn, improve your lot in life...they don't cry when things are not going their way, they just keep going
4) Stay our of trouble....they dont steal, rob, fight, for the most part......its almost refreshing....
5) They focking appreciate what we have here, and work to be PART of it....

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

1) Don't whine.....
2) Work hard, improve yourself and your place in society......again...NO FOCKING WHINING
3) Go to school, learn, improve your lot in life...they don't cry when things are not going their way, they just keep going
4) Stay our of trouble....they dont steal, rob, fight, for the most part......its almost refreshing....

We will have to disagree there. Muslims have no place here. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Wow. A few points regarding this post:

1)  You'll have to quantify "most".  If there are 16 million illegals and 8 million +1 are beneficial, I don't think we would take that ratio of beneficial to non beneficial.  With regards to Muslims, if only 1 out of 100 is a suicidal terrorist that could be devastating to our country.  I'll pass.

2)  You need to distinguish between legal and illegal immigration.  Most Asians who come here are legal.  IOW, we've decided IN ADVANCE that they would be beneficial and allowed them in. 

3)  Your assertion that the Asians and the Latinos work their ass off suggests that Americans don't.  I disagree with that inference.

4)  Regarding illegal immigration, and mostly from south of the border, I ask:  Assuming they're mostly good, at what cost to America do we let them in?  A partial list of their detrimental effects that aren't spoken about:

- We are seeing diseases come back in America that have been eradicated for decades.  Why?  Because legal immigrants have to show they aren't carrying dangerous, contagious diseases.  Illegals are walking that crap across the border.

- Our infrastructure can't keep up with the numbers coming across the border.  They are a significant reason for all the traffic in large cities like LA, especially sanctuary cities.  I've posted this story before.  About 20 years ago, before I moved to Denver and still lived in LA, the illegals decided to show how much they mattered in our lives.  They boycotted work for one day and called it "a day without illegals" or some such thing.  They thought if our trash cans in the office didn't get emptied one day our lives would fall apart.  What really happened was that the freeways were wide open.  I was able to drive 65 MPH all the way to downtown LA where I worked instead of the normal 25.  It was great.  Needless to say, they haven't tried that stunt again because all it did was highlight that we really don't need them AT ALL.

- They depress wages.  Everyone talks about them taking "jobs Americans won't do" but they also take jobs that used to go to people who didn't graduate college like construction and other trades.  Those wages are depressed directly as a result of illegals willing to do it for almost nothing.

- The quality of education in places like Los Angeles is much lower than it used to be.  This is largely due to students who don't speak decent English and the teacher's having to slow down for those students and teach to the lowest common denominator. 

- In large cities anyone complaining about how high their rent is can blame illegal immigration to an extent.  Again goes to how quickly our infrastructure can keep up with the unanticipated additional growth illegal immigration FORCES on a city.

- MS-13 was founded in the U.S..  Every family who has lost a loved one to MS-13 can blame illegal immigration.  Tell one of those families the person who killed their family member is "beneficial."  They might disagree.

I could go on and on but I"ll leave it here.  I think I've made my point.  And won another thread.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

Gimme a try!

If store owners don't put products on the shelves, hoodlums would have anything to steal or loot.  

How did I do? Can I be in your "twist-it-like-only-a-lib-could" club!????

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

1) Don't whine.....

You just disqualified most of the Geek Club.  :lol:

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

We will have to disagree there. Muslims have no place here. 

Agreed. Fock Islam. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

you insensitive focks

there are like 6 different types of ragheads

Islam is the only bad one

I think anyone that commits themselves to religion that much in 2019 is a focking retard and not welcomed here. We have electronics, the internet, a power grid, clean water you don’t need to worship your skyfairy anymore and if you do at least be the one that’s native to our country. Fock’em. 

47 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I think anyone that commits themselves to religion that much in 2019 is a focking retard and not welcomed here. We have electronics, the internet, a power grid, clean water you don’t need to worship your skyfairy anymore and if you do at least be the one that’s native to our country. Fock’em. 

meh, I have no problem with people worshipping a fake JC, why do I care they worship a different fake god?

18 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

meh, I have no problem with people worshipping a fake JC, why do I care they worship a different fake god?

They all support sharia law, christians don’t. Is that a good enough reason? 

14 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

Can we arrest the politicians who support giving illegals free education, free healthcare, unrestricted access to welfare, the right to vote, and the ability to give them driver's licenses too?

• Thanks 1