Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Barack HUSSEIN and Michelle Obama buy new Martha's Vineyard mansion

2 minutes ago, sderk said:

Seriously. Shouldn't they be giving it to government programs to support unemployed black people?

I recall Obama asking the very same questions of the rich at one time. He continues to confirm he's either a sell out or was a fraud the whole time. And so does his big mouth wife. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I recall Obama asking the very same questions of the rich at one time. He continues to confirm he's either a sell out or was a fraud the whole time. And so does his big mouth wife. 

Fraud? Definitely. But he hates America so he did his work on Chicago and the US and is proud of it. Too bad there are a bunch of dumbass newbies and worms and mdc types in the country.

And obama's big mouth wife would be better described as a male primate that also hates the US and wants to destroy it.

If there was not a presidential term limit, I believe obama's goal would have been Hitleresque. He simply settled for the money in the end. 

45 minutes ago, sderk said:

Seriously. Shouldn't they be giving it to government programs to support unemployed black people?

Why would you suggest that? Where in his entire presidency did he ever ask for money for any black unemployment or any black any program? Obama was the least helpful president to poor blacks, second to Bill Clinton.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I recall Obama asking the very same questions of the rich at one time. He continues to confirm he's either a sell out or was a fraud the whole time. And so does his big mouth d!cked wife. 

Agreed.  :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Why would you suggest that? Where in his entire presidency did he ever ask for money for any black unemployment or any black any program? Obama was the least helpful president to poor blacks, second to Bill Clinton.

The Democratic Party has been the worst con job ever perpetrated on the black community. Have you seen the light yet about Trump helping the black community?

10 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

The Democratic Party has been the worst con job ever perpetrated on the black community. Have you seen the light yet about Trump helping the black community?

It's hard to see the truth of matters. Democrats talk like they care to get votes and then do nothing. Republicans talk like they hate blacks and yet they're good for the rich and big business which had an impact on unemployment. Democrats are good for social programs, but blacks are better off with jobs not social programs.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, peenie said:

It was sarcasm.

25 minutes ago, peenie said:

Republicans talk like they hate blacks

This is not true. They simply treat them as equals. Which black people don't like because they want favoritism. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, peenie said:

Republicans talk like they hate blacks and yet they're good for the rich and big business which had an impact on unemployment. 

More like blacks hate Republicans, including those that are black.  Why is that? 

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

More like blacks hate Republicans, including those that are black.  Why is that? 

I'm black and I most definitely do not hate Republicans. I don't know any blacks that hate Republicans. They may disagree with their way of thinking and voting but hate is much too strong.

I actually agree with peenie for once. I don’t think most of the hate towards republicans is from blacks, it’s from virtue signaling never had a black friend libtarded white people. 

But I disagree that republicans speak like they hate blacks, Republican talks very pro-America and blacks willingly don’t associate with that. Why is that peenie?

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

But I disagree that republicans speak like they hate blacks, Republican talks very pro-America and blacks willingly don’t associate with that. Why is that peenie?

You know...my daughter is dating a guy in the Air Force who served 2 thingees in the war. She went to the shooting range with him last night and explained to me and my sisters what it was like. She said he wore his dog tags and that everyone gave him so much respect. All the conservatives Trumpers and hillbilly types. I was like, "Whaa, for real?" She said, "Yes!"

So, I think there must be some sort of miscommunication. I thought or the feeling that comes across is that conservatives/Republicans/hillbillies/rednecks/white people, just dislike blacks in general. So we're defensive. It's surprising to me when they're friendly because usually conservatives/Republicans/hillbillies/rednecks/white people are not friendly.

We would like to love the country but the country doesn't seem to love us. We're not seen or treated as individuals but rather part of an unwanted group. That is the feeling I get anyway.

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Peenie, is this the sign of you getting red-pilled?

cause if it is, can I get your number??? 😂

Lol!! What is red-pilled? I've seen the Matrix many times. Yes, please call me with your rich self!

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

You know...my daughter is dating a guy in the Air Force who served 2 thingees in the war. She went to the shooting range with him last night and explained to me and my sisters what it was like. She said he wore his dog tags and that everyone gave him so much respect. All the conservatives Trumpers and hillbilly types. I was like, "Whaa, for real?" She said, "Yes!"

So, I think there must be some sort of miscommunication. I thought or the feeling that comes across is that conservatives/Republicans/hillbillies/rednecks/white people, just dislike blacks in general. So we're defensive. It's surprising to me when they're friendly because usually conservatives/Republicans/hillbillies/rednecks/white people are not friendly.

We would like to love the country but the country doesn't seem to love us. We're not seen or treated as individuals but rather part of an unwanted group. That is the feeling I get anyway.

What a racist thing to say.  Why am I not surprised?

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

6 minutes ago, peenie said:

It's going to be a great day when black people stop thinking they don't belong. Blacks in this country have paid their dues, as a group. They are part of this country, as a group. That's one reason why it sickens me that liberals want to give so much to illegals, as if the issues in the black community have been solved. Much progress has been made, even though liberals don't want to hear that. Mostly because the black middle and upper class worked for it. They don't even want to acknowledge that there is a thriving black middle class. There is. I work with and for plenty of MC black people.  And upper class. 

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Jesus peenie, have a little self respect 

I guess its time for you to tell her what to think at this point, eh?

• Haha 1

I've been wanting to tell your wife this for years.  Too bad she doesn't post here.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

I've been wanting to tell your wife this for years.  Too bad she doesn't post here.

Uh-oh. 😯

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Uh-oh. 😯

Over the line, but Strike’s a miserable assh0le so what’re you gonna do? :dunno:

Over the line, but Strike’s a miserable assh0le so what’re you gonna do? :dunno:

So in another thread you are talking about someone's "micropenis", but this is over the line? You are one weird dude.

38 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I understand what you mean. I think I've spent most years here being mean. A little vulnerability once in a while isn't such a bad thing. I do understand though, I don't need to pretend that there aren't a great deal of people who are anti-minority, especially anti-black, anti-liberal, etc. However, someone at some point has to be willing to discuss this stuff. We can't just spend the next century refusing to bend.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Strike said:

What a racist thing to say.  Why am I not surprised?

It was generalizing not being racist. :wave:

the past is what you make of it. You can use it to hurt yourself or others or you can use it to make yourself strong.

• Like 1

“There’s only so much you can eat; there’s only so big a house you can have; there’s only so many nice trips you can take. I mean, it’s enough.” Obama

I don't know Barrack you tell me.

33 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

“There’s only so much you can eat; there’s only so big a house you can have; there’s only so many nice trips you can take. I mean, it’s enough.” Obama

The more time that passes, his stature continues to plummet. He's becoming very hard to defend. It's already very obvious how divisive his rhetoric was. His own words will doom him. The big takeaway from his 8 years is the rich got richer.  Way richer. 

43 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

There's only so many $15 million weekend getaway homes you can own. :dunno:

10 hours ago, peenie said:

Lol!! What is red-pilled? I've seen the Matrix many times. Yes, please call me with your rich self!

Red-Pill, term for a liberal or minority who finally realizes that the Dems don't give one crap about them

also if you can look even remotely like Candace Owens Ill take care of you forever

Who would you trust most?

A:  person that gets into politics to gain money and power.

B:  person who already has money and power but chooses to get into politics.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Who would you trust most?

A:  person that gets into politics to gain money and power.

B:  person who already has money and power but chooses to get into politics.

C. A person who has filed for bankcruptcy umpteen times and lies about how much money he has.

On 8/26/2019 at 1:27 AM, peenie said:

It's hard to see the truth of matters. Democrats talk like they care to get votes and then do nothing. Republicans talk like they hate blacks and yet they're good for the rich and big business which had an impact on unemployment. Democrats are good for social programs, but blacks are better off with jobs not social programs.

Example(s) of Republicans talking like they hate blacks?  I'm not talking about the mainstream media efforts calling Trump or his supporters 'White Nationalists/Supremesists'   Give some examples of 'hate blacks' speech.

For every example you give, I can match you with a Democrat saying or doing something that should be considered offensive to blacks.

• Thanks 1

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 12:07 AM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Go for it RHR.

On 8/23/2019 at 3:27 PM, Filthy Fernadez said:

So no answer?  The book deal was a payoff and the Netflix was possibly as well.

Obama was financed by General Dynamics (via the Crown family) ever since he started running for office.  General Dynamics produces the tomahawk cruise missile.  Obama dropped over $70 million worth of tomahawks on Libya.  Libya also got sued by GD for $30 million for breach of contract.  I suppose if you looked hard enough, someone high up in Random House also is connected to GD.  So the $65 million book deal is probably a payoff to Obama for bombing Libya.  GD prolly charged the government a LOT more than $65 million to replenish the tomahawk stockpile too.  The actual book publisher for Obama is called "Crown Books", makes you do a double-take when the name Crown pops up again in the book deal.  Could also be a connection with Netflix higher ups.

Remember the difference between a neocon and a democrat.  The neocon jumped to the republican party because they refused to even rub shoulders with the antiwar left. Obama has that "war for profit" smell.

• Thanks 1

:cry: