Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Kamala piping in crowd noise.........

Kamala sucks, she did herself a lot of damage in this run. Should’ve stayed positive and credible and she could’ve been positioned for the future 

24 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Kamala sucks, she did herself a lot of damage in this run. Should’ve stayed positive and credible and she could’ve been positioned for the future 

By positioned, I assume you meant like legs spread to help her career again?

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yeah. Her policy proposals are great. Which one is your favorite? 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

It doesn't say piping in crowd noise in the pretty much pointless article.  

No, I chose that phrase so that Democrats might understand she's a phony. Let me think of another so that you might comprehend it. Please hold.......................

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah. Her policy proposals are great. Which one is your favorite? 

Are you retarded or something? I said she blew it :doh:

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Are you regarded or something? I said she blew it :doh:

You said she blew it by going negative. Fine. If that was her big problem, you must like her policy proposals. Which one do you like best? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You said she blew it by going negative. Fine. If that was her big problem, you must like her policy proposals. Which one do you like best? 

I love the RP wordplay semantics game :rolleyes:

Its not just that she went negative, it was disingenuous and in bad faith. She doesn’t even support bussing.

I also said she lost credibility. Part of it goes to the attacks but also, yes, her policy positions. Namely that she has none and just tries to figure out which way the winds are blowing. Hence her being for Medicare for All, then against it, then for it again, then sorta for it but only a watered down crappy version. All in the span of a few months.

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I love the RP wordplay semantics game :rolleyes:

Its not just that she went negative, it was disingenuous and in bad faith. She doesn’t even support bussing.

I also said she lost credibility. Part of it goes to the attacks but also, yes, her policy positions. Namely that she has none and just tries to figure out which way the winds are blowing. Hence her being for Medicare for All, then against it, then for it again, then sorta for it but only a watered down crappy version. All in the span of a few months.

Oh, so it wasn't just her not staying positive. She's also a horrible candidate with terrible ideas. Got it. But despite that you think that if she just worked on her approach she would be in position to be president.  Makes sense. If all you care about is identity politics . Most libtards do. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh, so it wasn't just her not staying positive. She's also a horrible candidate with terrible ideas. Got it. But despite that you think that if she just worked on her approach she would be in position to be president.  Makes sense. If all you care about is identity politics . Most libtards do. 

I hate identity politics. Incidentally it’s a little ironic hearing a white nationalist trump supporter deriding them. Guess you’re only against when it’s not your identity being championed.

That said, my point was if she’d gotten her name out there on the national stage, maybe be a VP or cabinet member or continue in the senate, then in another 4-8 years she could’ve been well positioned having developed some actual policy chops in the meanwhile. Sorry if that offends your delicate sensibilities ❄️

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I hate identity politics. Incidentally it’s a little ironic hearing a white nationalist trump supporter deriding them. Guess you’re only against when it’s not your identity being championed.

That said, my point was if she’d gotten her name out there on the national stage, maybe be a VP or cabinet member or continue in the senate, then in another 4-8 years she could’ve been well positioned having developed some actual policy chops in the meanwhile. Sorry if that offends your delicate sensibilities ❄️

Was I about identity politics when I voted  for Obama the first or second time? "White Natonalist". You're a clown. What does that mean? I want all the brown and yellow people killed or exiled? Wait, it's what shallow, vacant of ideas idealouges claim about the opposition because their ideas suck. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Was I about identity politics when I voted  for Obama the first or second time? "White Natonalist". You're a clown. What does that mean? I want all the brown and yellow people killed or exiled? Wait, it's what shallow, vacant of ideas idealouges claim about the opposition because their ideas suck. 

It's natural for the left to throw labels around. Every Trump supporter is a Nazi in their minds. They are so weak and so controlled by communist thoughts. They are what they accuse others to be. 

17 minutes ago, sderk said:

It's natural for the left to throw labels around. Every Trump supporter is a Nazi in their minds. They are so weak and so controlled by communist thoughts. They are what they accuse others to be. 

Yup. They can't actually talk to people about their backwards, foolish ideas. Any adult with a job would quickly dismiss them. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup. They can't actually talk to people about their backwards, foolish ideas. Any adult with a job would quickly dismiss them. 

I thought MDC was one of the weakest individuals on this site since Newbie got banned. But this Worms dude is a total wimp and has a totally retarded mental state.  

16 minutes ago, sderk said:

I thought MDC was one of the weakest individuals on this site since Newbie got banned. But this Worms dude is a total wimp and has a totally retarded mental state.  

I don’t even have a tough guy resume. :( 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

I don’t even have a tough guy resume. :( 

I don't think you have a 'guy' resume.

3 minutes ago, sderk said:

I don't think you have a 'guy' resume.

Okay Peefoam.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Okay Peefoam.

Okay banned monkey death car reborn as MDC. Freaking wimp threatening killing someone on a fantasy website.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sderk said:

Okay banned monkey death car reborn as MDC. Freaking wimp threatening killing someone on a fantasy website.

Link?

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Link?

Link? Right back at ya. Assh0le.

2 minutes ago, sderk said:

Link? Right back at ya. Assh0le.

Your turn Peefoam.

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Your turn Peefoam.

What does that prove? And where is he now?  That dude said it creeps into every other thread. Basically because of you throwing garbage out there.

What does that prove? You keep calling me a racist. Link?

You on the other hand, are a piece of crap that most people on this site agree with.

Just now, sderk said:

What does that prove. That dude said it creeps into every other thread. Basically because of you throwing garbage out there.

What does that prove. You keep calling me a racist. Link?

So, no link? :( 

Just now, MDC said:

So, no link? :( 

Where is yours? Not a link about some dude that no longer posts here saying he doesn't know anything. But seriously, you have accused me of being racist. Link?

No link, banned MonkeyDeathCar owned again. :clap:

And what a turd he is... :cry: 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Spot on, dude is focking pathetic.. Calling people white nationalist... Like, huh?

:doh:

29 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

@Herbivore

MDC cluttering up threads again with trolling.  I hope you can express your outrage since we know how much you hate trolling.  :thumbsup:

this whole thread is a troll job..except for my 2 posts.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

this whole thread is a troll job..except for my 2 posts.  

'douche troll' should be your new alias. Thanks for contributing.