Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

Andrew Luck Retiring?

3 hours ago, bostonlager said:

If Belichick drafts a QB then I like him. 

Well belichick didn’t. Traded him for a seventh rounder! :doh:

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

No sh1t. Belichick necessarily would’ve had to acquire Brissett in order to then trade him. You’re extraordinarily stupid, aren’t you? 🙁

BB drafted JB, you queer Fock which was my point. You then came in with your lefty focking retard speak saying BB acquired him via trade, which he did not. Focking spook. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

BB drafted JB, you queer Fock which was my point. You then came in with your lefty focking retard speak saying BB acquired him via trade, which he did not. Focking spook. 

No I said belichick traded him away for a seventh rounder, thereby indicating that he did not value Brissett highly. Do you need me to type it slower?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

No I said belichick traded him away for a seventh rounder, thereby indicating that he did not value Brissett highly. Do you need me to type it slower?

Brissett and Jimmy G were both traded by Kraft at the demand of Tom Brady. Belichick has nothing to do with the trades. In addiction to being a f@ggot, are you retarded? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Never been a Luck fan. He is good at times, but I have heard sure fire HOF since Stanford. Career QBR under 90. Injury prone and his press conference was that of a beaten down man.

1 hour ago, star69 said:

Never been a Luck fan. He is good at times, but I have heard sure fire HOF since Stanford. Career QBR under 90. Injury prone and his press conference was that of a beaten down man.

Can't blame a guy who had injuries affect his career. Luck had promise and showed it when he was healthy. But dude was massacred behind that o-line in Indi. if he was in Pitt or NE, or Dallas, big difference in his career. 

On 8/25/2019 at 6:08 AM, bostonlager said:

Jacoby Brissett will shine. 

:thumbsup:

• Thanks 1