Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

Andrew Luck Retiring?

Recommended Posts

You beat me........wow that's crazy!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guy tonight drafted Lamar Miller. 5 minutes later we hear “FOCK!”  really loud and he shared that news with us. Then couple rounds later SAME guy had drafted Luck only for us to see the alert that he retires 🤣🤣🤣

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Guy tonight drafted Lamar Miller. 5 minutes later we hear “FOCK!”  really loud and he shared that news with us. Then couple rounds later SAME guy had drafted Luck only for us to see the alert that he retires 🤣🤣🤣

Had our draft two weeks ago and I took a shot on Duke Johnson,just got interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder what happens with the fully guaranteed money if you retire mid-contract.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Indy is out of luck this year 

Their margins were razor thin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You messed with the WRONG man’s fantasy draft, Andrew Luck.🤣 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Eli? 

"No we're not going to focking do Stonehenge!" 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boy that’d be a little hard to swallow as a colts fan.

I mean, because of a focking ankle?

I know, I know, the other injuries too. But he just had a great year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Eli? 

Are the Colts one washed up QB away from a championship?  :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fandandy said:

I wonder what happens with the fully guaranteed money if you retire mid-contract.

He reportedly gave up 58 million. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I took over a crappy dynasty team last year where my best asset was andrew luck. Thankfully I dumped him off to sux, for stafford and a 2020 1st a couple months ago. :banana:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Are the Colts one washed up QB away from a championship?  :dunno:

His stats from last year were fine. Even with that leaky offensive line. Colts have a good o line. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Are the Colts one washed up QB away from a championship?  :dunno:

Did Brady retire?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kharma? Colts tanked to get him. Everyone knew that.  I feel sorry for him, not that organization led by a doped up rich kid.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Kharma? Colts tanked to get him. Everyone knew that.  I feel sorry for him, not that organization led by a doped up rich kid.  

You're an angry bitter motherfocker. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bad luck, Indy.

SEP - somebody else's problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Kharma? Colts tanked to get him. Everyone knew that.  I feel sorry for him, not that organization led by a doped up rich kid.  

 

I think Jim Ursay ruined Peyton Manning and Luck. How could you have two all time great QB's back to back and screw it up as bad as what the colts did. Dungy and Caldwell were awful coaches, it is a shame. 

 

I hope the Colts suck worse than the browns or Lion's worst stretch. They need kharma coming their way for destroying the QB's in the way in which they did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

8 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

 

I think Jim Ursay ruined Peyton Manning and Luck. How could you have two all time great QB's back to back and screw it up as bad as what the colts did. Dungy and Caldwell were awful coaches, it is a shame. 

 

I hope the Colts suck worse than the browns or Lion's worst stretch. They need kharma coming their way for destroying the QB's in the way in which they did.

I can't speak for Caldwell's time as Indy coach other than when he first came to Detroit, I wasn't happy with the hiring. That said, I warmed to him in time. During his stint in Detroit, I thought he was one of the better HCs to come through and I can't say I was supportive of the decision to fire him.

Caldwell is an average-to-good HC so far as I'm concerned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

The Titans forum is going apesh!t.

:banana:

Really? Tanny and Marinothing are your QB's :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Really? Tanny and Marinothing are your QB's :lol:

Yet we've been within a game of the division crown the last two years. Watson behind a sh!t line, foles, and now brisset aren't exactly a murderers row either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yet we've been within a game of the division crown the last two years. Watson behind a sh!t line, foles, and now brisset aren't exactly a murderers row either. 

If yer not first yer last doh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

If yer not first yer last doh. 

Sure. The rest of the roster is quality though. If we can just get average efficient qb play, we can make some noise. We shall see. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Jacoby Brissett will shine. 

He should hold out now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Not

Go get yourself an AIDS cocktail, f@ggot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

Shine what? Shoes?

If Belichick drafts a QB then I like him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, fandandy said:

I wonder what happens with the fully guaranteed money if you retire mid-contract.

Quote

Luck, 29, signed a five-year extension in 2016 that included a $32 million signing bonus.

Because Luck retired with two years left on his contract, the Colts could have recouped $12.8 million in signing bonus payments and another $12 million in a roster bonus that was paid earlier this year.

Doesn't sound like they're gonna make him pay it back.  Personally, I think they should.  I bet he knew earlier this year that he would retire.  Sneaky bastard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×