Big Guy

Dear Popeye's ......just wtf are you feeding these people?

For balance:

My daughter's first job was working at McDonald's and a white guy threw his cheeseburger at her because the cheese on the sandwich wasn't melted. Mind you, she was the cashier. 

I think crowds just make people crazy and agitated:

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-49492326

Also, those videos you guys posted make me really embarrassed. 

Although, they are some are funny. 

22 minutes ago, peenie said:

For balance:

My daughter's first job was working at McDonald's and a white guy threw his cheeseburger at her because the cheese on the sandwich wasn't melted. Mind you, she was the cashier. 

I think crowds just make people crazy and agitated:

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-49492326

Also, those videos you guys posted make me really embarrassed. 

Although, they are some are funny. 

Also, if you had done something like throw a sandwich at some girl 30 years ago, you were probably gonna catch an ass beating.

Today you get famous on YouTube.

We have no standards anymore. We badly need to bring back the ass bearing. There should be people with rubber truncheons wandering around just whaling on people who act like d!pshits in public. 

• Like 2

Just now, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Also, if you had done something like throw a sandwich at some girl 30 years ago, you were probably gonna catch an ass beating.

Today you get famous on YouTube.

We have no standards anymore. We badly need to bring back the ass bearing. There should be people with rubber truncheons wandering around just whaling on people who act like d!pshits in public. 

I support this message.

you would never see this kind of behavior at walmart.

53 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

This is terrible writing IMO...  They didn't mention if the victim was the one that was already in line or the one that cut in line...  If they don't know, state that...

But that is Prince George's County for you...

Reminds me of that guy who got killed over a sushi roll in Scarsdale. 

There is a Popeyes right across from where I live. I finally tried one of these sandwiches. It tastes good, but it's the same kind of meat as their chicken tenders. It's about the most processed piece of meat I can remember eating. It doesn't feel like real chicken at all when chewing. I would rather just get chik FIL a

Would you consider a business you created a success if people are literally killing each other to get a piece of your product? 

25 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Would you consider a business you created a success if people are literally killing each other to get a piece of your product? 

Like Nike? 

29 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Yeah like Nike

You mean woke, SJW Nike? No way. 

On 8/29/2019 at 10:22 PM, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

We badly need to bring back the ass bearing. There should be people with rubber truncheons wandering around just whaling on people who act like d!pshits in public. 

I bear my ass daily just waiting for somebody with a rubber truncheon to spank it, no luck yet. :( 

14 minutes ago, MDC said:

I bear my ass daily just waiting for somebody with a rubber truncheon to spank it, no luck yet. :( 

Sooooo you were the dude bent over that got rammed with the purple d!ldo strapped to a skateboard ridden by a black guy  doing  40mph into your  butth0le. Could've given a bit more than a "Uh" when it plowed into you. 

On 11/5/2019 at 10:29 AM, Cruzer said:

They did finally arrest someone for the stabbing...

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/11/16/ricoh-mcclain-popeyes-stabbing-latest/

A man charged with fatally stabbing a Popeyes restaurant customer who reportedly had cut to the front of a line for chicken sandwich orders was held without bond after an initial court appearance.

A judge in Prince George’s County, Maryland, ordered 30-year-old Ricoh McClain jailed without bond Friday.

The Washington Post reports attorney Thomas Mooney suggested McClain was inappropriately charged with first- and second-degree murder in the Nov. 4 killing of 28-year-old Kevin Tyrell Davis. Mooney said McClain “has very viable” defenses, but didn’t elaborate.

Police Chief Hank Stawinski has said Davis cut to the front of the line for chicken sandwiches – a popular new menu item – when McClain confronted him.

Popeyes resumed selling the sandwich Nov. 3 after first releasing them in August.

• Like 1

I finally figured out why Popeye's Chicken Sammich is so successful..............................They use Olive Oyl

1 hour ago, posty said:

They did finally arrest someone for the stabbing...

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/11/16/ricoh-mcclain-popeyes-stabbing-latest/

A man charged with fatally stabbing a Popeyes restaurant customer who reportedly had cut to the front of a line for chicken sandwich orders was held without bond after an initial court appearance.

A judge in Prince George’s County, Maryland, ordered 30-year-old Ricoh McClain jailed without bond Friday.

The Washington Post reports attorney Thomas Mooney suggested McClain was inappropriately charged with first- and second-degree murder in the Nov. 4 killing of 28-year-old Kevin Tyrell Davis. Mooney said McClain “has very viable” defenses, but didn’t elaborate.

Police Chief Hank Stawinski has said Davis cut to the front of the line for chicken sandwiches – a popular new menu item – when McClain confronted him.

Popeyes resumed selling the sandwich Nov. 3 after first releasing them in August.

That's just crazy - this dude deserves to rot in prison just for being an idiot.

7 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

That's just crazy - this dude deserves to rot in prison just for being an idiot.

Exactly...  All over a freakin' sandwich...

1 hour ago, posty said:

Exactly...  All over a freakin' sandwich...

He was jus keepin it realz, yo. 

On 11/5/2019 at 2:57 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Reminds me of that guy who got killed over a sushi roll in Scarsdale. 

or the guy who posted a duplicate thread in the geek club.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, taco breath said:

or the guy who posted a duplicate thread in the geek club.

Wouldn't expect anything less...

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/local/family-friends-remember-man-stabbed-outside-of-popeyes/65-a84b1b36-b82d-4033-987f-7ba665dc85d0

Friends and family remember the victim of the Popeyes' stabbing for his big smile, his easy laugh -- and his senseless death.

His relatives wept at a church in Prince George's County, and urged people to think about the consequences before resorting to violence.

Police said 28-year-old Kevin Davis got in an argument with a man waiting in line for a Popeye's chicken sandwich, and that Ricoh McClain stabbed Davis to death Nov. 4 after they both stepped outside.

Family and friends struggled to understand how a man so full of life was murdered over cutting in a line for a chicken sandwich.

"When you think of him, something like this is the last thing that you think of," Amina Ali, Davis' godmother, said.

She said his girlfriend worked at the Popeyes -- she could've given him a chicken sandwich.

"Hatred and anger and death is around us constantly," Ali said. "We got to [have] peace. We got to get back to valuing one another. But it starts with self."

Hundreds of people crowded into the First Baptist Church of Glenarden to remember the high school military academy graduate. Family members said Davis loved to joke and to engage in playful debates on random topics.

"You will now live in glory and never to grow old," Davis' sister said.

There has been violence across the country surrounding the re-release of the Popeye's sandwich, the murder in Oxon Hill among them. The lawyer for suspect Ricoh McClain told a court McClain was at the restaurant with his wife and children.

"Look at the final result," Ali said. "His life is over. And Kevin's is as well. And I don't think a chicken sandwich or anything else is worth that."

A judge ordered McClain be held without bond in the Prince George's County jail.

I was at a change of command ceremony at DIA a week ago, and had to stop in SE DC on the way to pick up some stuff for the after party......the AA's walking around saw me get out of the car at 7-11 and where like :blink::shocking:

They all just stopped.....and stared..... I guess they were thinking...."best to stay back, that muthafuhcka is must be crazy as hell....."

Had my first Popeyes chicken sammich yesterday.

No one in the drive through on my route home so I said why not.

best damn chicken sandwich I have ever had.  Not quite good enough to get stabby over, but wow it was really good.

56 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Had my first Popeyes chicken sammich yesterday.

No one in the drive through on my route home so I said why not.

best damn chicken sandwich I have ever had.  Not quite good enough to get stabby over, but wow it was really good.

Do a Google search for Popeyes +MLK Blvd, now go to THAT one without a knife....

My son tried one for the first time a week ago...  He said it was okay and he would rather have Chick-Fil-A's sandwich...

He doesn't understand the desire either for killing and fighting over it...

48 minutes ago, posty said:

My son tried one for the first time a week ago...  He said it was okay and he would rather have Chick-Fil-A's sandwich...

He doesn't understand the desire either for killing and fighting over it...

Ive had both and IMO, Popeyes is way better