Rate my team!

Full-point PPR, 6 pts passing TD.  Drafted 1.01; 12-teamer:

QB Goff, Winston

RB Kamara, D. Freeman, D. Montgomery, Pollard-DAL, Ballage-MIA, Armstead-JAX

WR Evans, Boyd, Sheppard-NYG, Westbrook-JAX

TE Andrews-BAL, Doyle-IND, Waller-OAK

DEF = NE

KCR = SEA

Uh ohs:  Surprised no one had taken Pollard yet, so I took him.  Three picks later someone grabbed ATL TE A. Hooper..  Again - surprised no one had taken Ballage (Drake just coming off long INJ), so I took him.  GB WR3 MVS went the NEXT pick..

Thoughts on my draft?  Leave YOUR link; I reply!! 

FYI - available FAs = SF WR J. Hurd, ARI WR K. Johnson, KC WR3 N. Hardman, BAL WR M. Boykin, WAS WR T. Quinn and NE WR H. Harry.  Also BAL DEF!

Assuming that your starting positions are 1-QB, 2-RB, 2-WR, 1-TE, 1-Flex, I'd rate your draft a B+.  Interesting you took Kamara first overall over McCaffrey, who I think will put up more points this year.  The tantum of Goff/Winston is good at QB.  I think Winston has a good year.  I like Montgomery, but if you passed on other backs like Jacobs or Miles Sanders, that was a mistake.  Montgomery will get the carries from the backfield, but the pass catching duties still belong to Cohen.  Plus, the Bears also have Mike Davis.  His ADP is too high for his value.  I love your WR corps.  Your approach to TE is interesting (I will be doing the same), but managing it weekly will be crucial. As for the FA available, keep an eye on Boykin and Quinn (who may end up leading the Redskins in receptions).  Good luck.

Jacobs went 4.06.  I grabbed Montgomery at 5.01.

CHI Coaches have come out and said Cohen touched the ball too much in 2018; want to cut back his touches. 

Thanks for the feedback!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bills04 said:

Jacobs went 4.06.  I grabbed Montgomery at 5.01.

CHI Coaches have come out and said Cohen touched the ball too much in 2018; want to cut back his touches. 

Thanks for the feedback!

Didn't Andy Reid say a couple weeks ago just how well Carlos Hyde was doing?  Coaches say all sorts of stuff during training camp.  It doesn't translate into regular season games.  Montgomery still has Cohen and Davis (who will play) to share with.  Still, I can't fault you for taking him at 5.01.

I could have had:  J. White, S. Michel or M. Mack in the 5th round.  I went with Montgomery because supposedly the coaches in CHI LOVE him (and, I think they moved up to draft him?).  He has the potential to be a 3-down player - while the other three are not used that way. 

I *can* see CHI using Cohen late in the halves / 2-minute offenses.  Or, if they're down in the second halves of games.  But, hopefully Montgomery monopolizes touches the rest of the time.

Love the team. Very deep. Playing rotating TE will probably get annoying, but your strong everywhere else so hopefully one emerges and eliminates the guess work. Good job. 

Plz see mine: 

2 hours ago, Bills04 said:

I could have had:  J. White, S. Michel or M. Mack in the 5th round.  I went with Montgomery because supposedly the coaches in CHI LOVE him (and, I think they moved up to draft him?).  He has the potential to be a 3-down player - while the other three are not used that way. 

I *can* see CHI using Cohen late in the halves / 2-minute offenses.  Or, if they're down in the second halves of games.  But, hopefully Montgomery monopolizes touches the rest of the time.

I'm not overly thrilled with those other options.  Indy's offense is in a state of flux with Brissett at QB.  It may work, but it may not.  The news out of NE is also noteworthy with the injury of Center David Andrews.  While that may just appear to be a center, the center anchors the line.  It certainly hurts the Patriots up front and could effect their run blocking.

Give me your 2 cents about  mine.

#3 Pick. 12 Team Full Point PPR. I think I reached with Breida and Williams. Grrr but couldn't ignore the output from last year. I'm curious as to what Hockenson does given the hype. A starting receiver on the Chiefs made sense with the Hardman late pick. This is probably the latest I've waited on a QB and I was getting nervous. Gimme your thoughts.

1) C McCaffrey RB

2) N Chubb RB

3) M Evans WR 

4) T Lockett WR 

5) Mike Williams WR

6) Miles Sanders RB

7) M Breida RB

8)Van McDonald TE

9) D Moncrief WR

10) J Winston QB

11) Desean Jackson WR

12) K Ballage RB

13) Vikings D

I like your team overall.  A little concerned about TE, but that is true for most teams that don't get in on the big 3 LOL.  I streamed TE's last year and won the league, so it is not mandatory to pay the high price for the top 3.

I agree with your Montgomery pick, as a Bears homer, I cannot wait to see him play.  I also grabbed Michele in my draft as Montgomery went right before him...  UGH...

Good luck this season!

Your team is pretty good  I would look into 
T.J. Hockenson for TE. He was fantastic in IA. 

Is expected to be rated as high as Kelce. See if he is still on your waiver.

Wish I would have taken Kamara over McCaffrey.  Week at TE. Boyd?? I think your going to be bouncing WR. from game to game this season. A- team You should do really well.  Get Hockenson if he was overlooked. drop one of your other TE (Waller?). Very Strong on QB, RB's

B-

barkley better.  Depth is week but nice pick up of pollard!

The lack of OBJ, and G. Tate for the first 4 weeks - I think Barkley faces stacked boxes until Eli throws the defense out of them.  Also, NYG DEF lost many play makers; will be forced to throw many second halves of games.

If Daniel Jones was QB, I might have gone Barkley, interestingly enough.  He *is* a rushing threat!  (I'm a NYG fan.)

Oh, Hockenson was taken a few picks after A. Hooper.