Sign in to follow this  
jaebr29

Draft tomorrow... And done

Have third pick in 12 team .75 ppr league. Start 2 rbs, 2 wr 2 flex standard other than that.

Keeping kamara as a 7th Rd and aaron Jones as a 10th round.

Cmac and David Johnson are kept by others, so third pick will be tricky. 

Leaning towards Hopkins or Adams and then go with best available from there. But if by chance Elliot is still unsigned and available at 3, that's tempting.

Lots of round 2-5 round players being kept for 10th round picks. I'm likely looking in the b cooks, c Carson realm of players for my third round pick for comp

Thoughts?

How about the Chubb is he available? 

Chub and Michel are kept for late round values. D cook should be gone by at least early second round due to keepers, but If he's there for me in the second that will be Christmas morning. I do think there's a reasonable chance Carson will be there for me.

Based on everything that’s been said, take Hopkins. 

So here's how my team would up. Zeke was available and ended up lasting till first pick of second.

Q: d Watson, k cousin

R: kamara, devonta Freeman, aaron Jones, nyheim Hines, Ronald Jones, Justin Jackson

W: Hopkins, b cooks, t Boyd, geronimo,Dante Pettis, Randal Cobb

T: Jared cook....c'mon be Brees second best friend (behind kamara)

D eagles

K: j Elliot for now.

Really like my starters thanks to the keeper situation. Bench is a little iffy with a lot of boom/bust, but I've got potential for greatness. And since this if fantasy football and I like my start, the wheels will fall off and I end up in mediocrity. Really wanted latavius Murray and Hunter Henry but they were snatched a couple picks in front of me. 

Thoughts?

I like it a lot for 12 team. Ronald Jones and Cobb are wasted picks. Especially Cobb. There has to be a guy with more upside.