Sign in to follow this  
Super Cubs

Who are you reaching for

J Cook. 

He could score 200 plus ff points this season and be a top four te, and his adp is awesome. 

• Like 1

Josh Jacobs. He is gonna get volume in that offense. 

• Like 1

E. Sanders in Denver.  He's going in the 9th to early 10th.  I'll gladly take him in the early 9th.  Best QB he's had in the past few years and he's a wily older vet now.  I like the combo. 

R. Anderson in NY.  Gase loves to pass.  Darnold had the highest QBR in the month of December.  Hmmmm, rising young QB with a strong arm and a pass happy Head Coach.  His ADP is currently 6.08, but I'll gladly take him at the 6.01 or even the late 5th if the opportunity arises. 

There are a couple of people not even being drafted I am taking with my final selections.  Cole Beasley and Brashad Perriman.  Instead of taking a 3rd string RB, a 3rd QB or a backup kicker, why not take a security blanket or the backup WR in what should be one of the most pass happy offenses in the NFL?  You don't lose anything with a pick that late as most of the time an 18th round selection is waiver wire fodder.  These two could actually contribute in a pinch.  A few points are better than none, or digging on the waiver wire, should your top 5 WR's get injured. 

• Like 1

I reach for backs and that's about it. Every other position is value based. 

L. Murray - The most efficient goal line back the past two years, and now he's on  the Saints. I reach a round early for him and I still think he's a bargain RB 2, that allows me to load up on other positions early. 

M. Brieda - Not only has he looked like the best back in SF, the system he plays in has proven it can support 2 healthy, fantasy relevant RBs at a time. I've been grabbing an established RB early, load up on other positions, and take Murray and Breida to headline my RB2 committee. 

D. Thompson - His price is climbing, but I still want him everywhere I can get him.

J. Hill - Breaking news, Bal is going to run a lot. There should be plenty of volume and he's the one that stands out to me in that crowded back field. He seems to have big play ability while being able to handle some work between the tackles. 

• Like 1

I'm finding myself doing the reach around in the middle rounds for Baker Mayfield, J. Cook, T. Cohen, and Duke Johnson, especially duke. Why do I feel like Watson is going to love having a safety valve like him this season?...

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, jrokh said:

I'm finding myself doing the reach around in the middle rounds for Baker Mayfield, J. Cook, T. Cohen, and Duke Johnson, especially duke. Why do I feel like Watson is going to love having a safety valve like him this season?...

They are going to trade for a running back which is gonna eat into Johnsons value. Probably Ajai or a package deal with the dolphins for stills and Kenyan drake for clowney. 

1 minute ago, unclemercy said:

chris carson dede westbrook

Dede. Man he is going to beast. I got him in both of my leagues. 

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

Dede. Man he is going to beast. I got him in both of my leagues. 

I have him on my dynasty teams.  I agree with both of you on him this season.  People are sleeping on him in a big way.  I don't see a lot of TD's, but he's going to be the guy Foles looks for early and often. 

I’m reaching for a certain QB....

- Who's being consistently ranked bt 8-12 in QB rankings right now.   

- Who finished as a top 6 QB in points last year with 34 total tds, even though he lost his primary TD catcher for the season after 6 games last year.  

- Who is on a team that had bonkers RB production last year, but is expected to have less RB production this year. 

Who has maybe the easiest schedule for QBs in all of fantasy.  

Who has gotten better every year he’s been in the league and has a full arsenal of weapons at his disposal now  

Who am I talking about?...... 

3 minutes ago, RedzoneMonster said:

I’m reaching for a certain QB....

- Who's being consistently ranked bt 8-12 in QB rankings right now.   

- Who finished as a top 6 QB in points last year with 34 total tds, even though he lost his primary TD catcher for the season after 6 games last year.  

- Who is on a team that had bonkers RB production last year, but is expected to have less RB production this year. 

Who has maybe the easiest schedule for QBs in all of fantasy.  

Who has gotten better every year he’s been in the league and has a full arsenal of weapons at his disposal now  

Who am I talking about?...... 

Goff

Lamar Jackson. 

I can't wait to watch this offense..

Baker Mayfield

OJ Howard

Evan Engram 

DeDe

Breida

Marquise Goodwin

Gallup

Lamar Jackson

Myles Boykin

Justice Hill

John Brown

• Like 1

Darwin Thompson, Justice Hill and Tony Pollard.

It is hard to know if DWilliams is the guy that can handle the load.  If he breaks down Thompson is in a league winning situation.

Justice Hill has look amazing.  He held off Chris Carson at OKst.  He looks electric with the ball in his hands. 

I have drafted Tony Pollard in both my leagues in the 9th round.  Both leagues I was like who in this spot could actually start for my team Week 1.  If Zeke is out every week TP is in my flex I'll feel ultra confident in getting a win.

Keep in mind Thompson is 5 ft 8 200 lbs. Thats Maurice jones drew range. How many times you see a rb that small do anything?

34 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Keep in mind Thompson is 5 ft 8 200 lbs. Thats Maurice jones drew range. How many times you see a rb that small do anything?

Jamal Charles was the same weight when he came out.

J Hill and D Thompson. Just got both in the 9th and 10th round. Would love an injury or two to take place.

mr. spankey.

8 minutes ago, gitrdun said:

J Hill and D Thompson. Just got both in the 9th and 10th round. Would love an injury or two to take place.

good poasting. me too.

Where is the line for Dede Westbrook? I’m gonna stand in that one. I think this has been a long time coming. I don’t view Foles as amazing but he’s likely much better than previous renditions of quarterbacking in Jax. Add in the general ideal that they’ll throw more/be less afraid of their qb screwing the pooch, and it’s a nice combo of positives to latch onto. His cost is very reasonable in both auctions and drafts. And it seems like we will know very early if we’re right or wrong. I like it!

17 hours ago, jimaveli said:

Where is the line for Dede Westbrook? I’m gonna stand in that one. I think this has been a long time coming. I don’t view Foles as amazing but he’s likely much better than previous renditions of quarterbacking in Jax. Add in the general ideal that they’ll throw more/be less afraid of their qb screwing the pooch, and it’s a nice combo of positives to latch onto. His cost is very reasonable in both auctions and drafts. And it seems like we will know very early if we’re right or wrong. I like it!

Is he the man over K Cole? I’m not challenging you, I just seriously don’t know and think JAX is like a 5-11 Team this season.

2 minutes ago, TheUsualSuspect said:

Is he the man over K Cole? I’m not challenging you, I just seriously don’t know and think JAX is like a 5-11 Team this season.

Westbrook seems to be the guy Foles has been looking at in the preseason.  There was enough smoke there to convince me to take a few shots on Westbrook as a WR4-5 kinda guy.

• Like 1

On 8/28/2019 at 11:10 AM, Brutal Brutus said:

D. Thompson - His price is climbing, but I still want him everywhere I can get him.

On 8/28/2019 at 11:13 AM, jrokh said:

Duke Johnson, especially duke

On 8/29/2019 at 11:07 AM, Rick Dalton said:

Darwin Thompson

On 8/29/2019 at 2:28 PM, BobSanders_33 said:

Darwin Thompson

On 8/29/2019 at 3:36 PM, gitrdun said:

D Thompson.

Ouch.

Good values relative to their adp at ffc:

Big Mike William's at 5.12

Robby Anderson at 7.02

Allen Robinson at 7.06

Manny Sanders at 7.11

Donte Moncrief at 10.11

Adrian Peterson at 11.08

Mark Andrew's at 12.11

6 hours ago, TheUsualSuspect said:

I am pretty confident. That was the case last year. By late season, Cole was almost at healthy scratch status. I was on the Cole side of the discussion last year and got it wrong. Cole could become usable again depending on what kind of offseason he had but Westbrook seems to be a clear friend of Foles and a coach’s pet.

Best case scenario, he’s one of those ‘always open’ WRs that Foles leans on and the stats rack up quite a bit. I’m starting him week 1 with a straight face. We’ll see!

M. Williams has all the markings of a guy ready to have a big year that you can get in rd 5ish.  Kind of broke out last year already, great talent, Tyrell is gone so he’ll be on the field most snaps now, running game is iffy.  

23 minutes ago, RedzoneMonster said:

M. Williams has all the markings of a guy ready to have a big year that you can get in rd 5ish.  Kind of broke out last year already, great talent, Tyrell is gone so he’ll be on the field most snaps now, running game is iffy.  

I don't know about receptions and yards, but I have more confidence he will have double digit touchdowns than just about anybody else in his draft range...

I reached for Lat. Murray, Chris Carson, and Pollard (probably a mistake). Was out reached for Hu. Henry in the late 4th... would have reached for MVS, but once again...

I reached for Mahomes in both my big leagues.  Got him in both.  

Since Tyreek isn't getting suspended I think he's a must have if you can.