Sign in to follow this  
donkeyjotes

SOILOST Rankings?

Where are the SOILOST rankings? As a long time lurker and part time poster, I’ve always looked forward to this annual tradition. Where you at SOILOST?

Patience, fellers. He has been dropping in with his rankings shortly before the NFL kickoff in recent years.

BTW, it's SOILOST (SO I LOST)

1 hour ago, stonewall said:

Patience, fellers. He has been dropping in with his rankings shortly before the NFL kickoff in recent years.

BTW, it's SOILOST (SO I LOST)

Fixed :cheers:

However, I believe he did miss a year.....maybe 2016?

I book faced him and he says he hasn't forgotten you all

Must be a board thing as the only dead on pick was Mahomes.  Prior to the start of the season last year, ESPN had him pegged as a potential league MVP, so I think the secret was out at that point.....  The RB rankings were not good.  The QB rankings were actually really bad.  WR was blah, with a few completely horrible picks.  Annual traditions are fun though, so keep it up. 

tyrod taylor made his top 2?

Eli was his 1A, Taylor his 3, Keenum his 4. If you do the basic arithmetic, he was around.500 at QB and RB and well below at WR. His rankings are fun and tradition around  here. but I would never use them...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

Must be a board thing as the only dead on pick was Mahomes.  Prior to the start of the season last year, ESPN had him pegged as a potential league MVP, so I think the secret was out at that point.....  The RB rankings were not good.  The QB rankings were actually really bad.  WR was blah, with a few completely horrible picks.  Annual traditions are fun though, so keep it up. 

Yes and yes.

Use or ignore his wisdom at your own peril.

If you would have simply drafted/acquired the his top ranked player at each position in his 2018 rankings (Mahomes, Kamara and JuJu), you would have won your league last year!

So by all means, keep ignoring his wisdom!

You also could have wound up With Eli Manning at QB, Jay Ajayii at RB and Christian Kirk at WR and finished last in your league, which results in a humiliating penalty in some, including mine. Taking his rankings as a whole they are below average. I still look forward to them as they are both fun and ridiculous. I ignored his rankings last year and somehow still managed to win my league, and I will ignore his "Wisdom" for the rest of eternity...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Bard said:

Does he exist, or was it all a mirage?

Oh, they're real....and they're spectacular

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Marino is God said:

If you would have simply drafted/acquired the his top ranked player at each position in his 2018 rankings (Mahomes, Kamara and JuJu), you would have won your league last year!

So by all means, keep ignoring his wisdom!

LOL  Your "first" post and you chose this topic and to defend someone you wouldn't even know if it were truly your first post?  I don't think fantasy owners are quite so easily fooled.  lol

are people really debating whether or not these rankings should be followed?

(of course they should, duh)

I'm disappointed I've already drafted in one league before I saw his revelations.  If he doesn't post before my two leagues this weekend, I may join one other money league next week before the first kickoff just to load my team with talent based off his rankings #easymoney

• Thanks 1