Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Hurricane Dorian

Pretty much over here. Just windy. I’ve got no power and haven’t had it a day. Rode into town and there’s power there. Liquor store is open and is PACKED. Same for this big bar. Place is open and packed. 

36 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Pretty much over here. Just windy. I’ve got no power and haven’t had it a day. Rode into town and there’s power there. Liquor store is open and is PACKED. Same for this big bar. Place is open and packed. 

Bullshit

So the local news (NBC) is preempting the Football game for local Dorian coverage.

Really?  Eat a Diick.

There are 10 other channels I can watch Hurricane coverage.

:mad: 

Football > Hurricane 

6 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

Isn't he out of the  Savannah, GA area?  Pretty much missed there. 

I was wondering if the waves would turn up more teef or if it would bury them more? 

Yeah, Savannah. 

Well, one the one hand the teeth have been there for 70 bajillion years or so and survived several million hurricanes along the way so probably same ol' same ol'  no effect.

On the other hand, I see your point. All that the debris has to come from somewhere and has to go somewhere. It doesn't make sense that after all this time they're not buried. But the truth of it is they're not. It's an everyday thing with Bill where he sticks his hand in some mud and pulls out a tooth or some other interesting thing.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Bullshit

Shut the fock up loser nobody cares if you talk or not 

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

So the local news (NBC) is preempting the Football game for local Dorian coverage.

Really?  Eat a Diick.

Football > Hurricane 

Sh1t id love power right now. Apparently some dumbass (probably related to HT somehow) drove their Jeep Patriot Out onto the beach last night and got it stuck. So it had to be abandoned and the waves ended up hammering it from the hurricane. Was all over the news and fb today. 

13 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Sh1t id love power right now. Apparently some dumbass (probably related to HT somehow) drove their Jeep Patriot Out onto the beach last night and got it stuck. So it had to be abandoned and the waves ended up hammering it from the hurricane. Was all over the news and fb today. 

I'd like to see video footage of him walking into his insurace office.

11 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I'd like to see video footage of him walking into his insurace office.

The story I’ve seen so far is their cousin took the car without their approval 

Currently waiting at Waffle House for food. Only place open and with a limited menu but wanted some hot food 

On 9/4/2019 at 6:08 PM, jerryskids said:

Phoenix has no disasters, although from a mother nature standpoint, there are lots of things that can kill ya.  And Arizona is one large, well-placed Cali earthquake away from being on the ocean.  :banana:

See you down in Arizona Bay. :wave:

Still don’t have power. Getting aggravated cause people beside us do. Everything in my fridge and freezer is bad. Thank God for insurance 

17 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Really?  Eat a Diick.

Football > Hurricanes

Yeah, the Hurricanes blow

13 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Still don’t have power. Getting aggravated cause people beside us do. Everything in my fridge and freezer is bad. Thank God for insurance 

Renters insurance is becoming more common. Good for you! 

38 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

How much fude do you have in your fridge/freezer? 

52 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

25' extension chord should do the trick for you.  :thumbsup:

28 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

How much fude do you have in your fridge/freezer? 

I had quite a bit in the freezer that I’m upset about losing. Specifically the buffalo, elk, moose, deer, goose, and duck meat I have in there. Steak and chicken I can always get but that meat will bad to lose. Got some ice and put that in a cooler to try and save it 

16 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

25' extension chord should do the trick for you.  :thumbsup:

It’s gotta be a lot longer than that lol. Might need at least 200 ft

7 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I had quite a bit in the freezer that I’m upset about losing. Specifically the buffalo, elk, moose, deer, goose, and duck meat I have in there. Steak and chicken I can always get but that meat will bad to lose. Got some ice and put that in a cooler to try and save it 

I don't think you're being completely honest. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don't think you're being completely honest. 

Will you shut the fock up? No one gives a sh1t if you’re here or not. Swear to God you’re the biggest piece of sh1t here.

• Like 2

Seems some people in mobile homes, in NC, can't believe their shacks have been destroyed by Dorian. Um...its a mobile home, get over it, go see your insurance co and get your $5000 for a replacement.

4 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

You live in hurricane territory and don't have a generator?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Someone needs to set up a Gofundme. It can be called “Save Digby’s meat.”

4 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Make some Wish Sandwiches. 

What charity "helping" the Bahamas will keep most of the money for themselves?

44 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

No I don’t. I had one when I lived near my parents but when we moved I left it there for them to use. Didn’t expect to need it right away. Power just came back on though so it’s all good 

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

First rule of hurricanes...fill freezer with bottled water or zip locz full of water..will preserve food and you have fresh water to drink

7 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

First rule of hurricanes...fill freezer with bottled water or zip locz full of water..will preserve food and you have fresh water to drink

Oh I had plenty of water and other food to eat. Also, a good trick is to freeze a cup of water then after it’s frozen put a coin on top of the ice and put it back in the freezer. When the power goes out it’ll tell you if the food is ok to eat or not depending on how far the coin is in the cup in the melted ice 

9 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I doubt his landlord has the hookup required for a generator. I wouldn't have one in a rental. 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I doubt his landlord has the hookup required for a generator. I wouldn't have one in a rental. 

You’re really focking retarded aren’t you? As much as I have moved in the past couple of years what makes you think it would be smart to buy a house at all during then? It’s quite obvious you have no concept of how to wisely spend money or even have any common sense for that matter. 

Swear you are the biggest child here at the GC. 

9 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

You’re really focking retarded aren’t you? As much as I have moved in the past couple of years what makes you think it would be smart to buy a house at all during then? It’s quite obvious you have no concept of how to wisely spend money or even have any common sense for that matter. 

Swear you are the biggest child here at the GC. 

I was just pointing out that a landlord probably wouldn't have the hook up necessary for a generator in a rental property. Which would have been the reasonable response instead of your tale about giving yours to your mom. Liars often show themselves in a good light when they make up their stories. It's a tell. 

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I was just pointing out that a landlord probably wouldn't have the hook up necessary for a generator in a rental property. Which would have been the reasonable response instead of your tale about giving yours to your mom. Liars often show themselves in a good light when they make up their stories. It's a tell. 

You are such a focking child. There’s no “tell”. There’s only you acting like a focking idiot. I swear to God I’ve never seen anyone who’s life revolves around an online forum and who’s such a focking loser. You act like a child here trying to talk sh1t but get upset as soon as someone does it to you. Act like a focking grown adult instead of a whiny ass child. From the way you act you make it seem like you’re 13 years old. Jesus Christ get a life 

21 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

It’s gotta be a lot longer than that lol. Might need at least 200 ft

25ft is plenty to hang yourself with.