Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Deebo Samual

I am excited for his possible opportunity early on, Hurd and Pettis gimpy. Got him with my last pick, before kicker

Good pick up.  

34 minutes ago, snatchit said:

No I am not starting him, he is my 6th WR. I just want to see if I got lucky... who knows

If you're not starting him, how can you get lucky?

Won't he score the same number of points for your team on your bench as he would have on the waiver wire?

When you said you were "excited for his possible opportunity early on," it sounded like you're going to be starting him early on; why else would you be excited for his possible opportunity?

Sounds more like you're hoping to not get UNlucky, by having him go off for a 30 point game on your bench.

I went RB heavy at the top, need all the help I can get

Dalvin

Mixon

Cooper

Montgomery

AJ Green

Westbrook

Sammy Watkins

Anthony Miller 

Deebo

Just now, AxeElf said:

If you're not starting him, how can you get lucky?

Won't he score the same number of points for your team on your bench as he would have on the waiver wire?

When you said you were "excited for his possible opportunity early on," it sounded like you're going to be starting him early on; why else would you be excited for his possible opportunity?

Sounds more like you're hoping to not get UNlucky, by having him go off for a 30 point game on your bench.

oh god, never mind dude..... He is a bench stash with high upside. It would be nice if he could develop into a starter, or great bye week replacement

Ugh.  Yeah, that is not a pretty WR corps for Week 1, with Cooper either sitting out or fresh back off his holdout, Green guaranteed not to play, and Anthony Miller about 4 days removed from an ankle injury.

I can see why you would want to start Deebo Samuel--with Westbrook and Watkins--but yikes.

7 hours ago, snatchit said:

I went RB heavy at the top, need all the help I can get

Dalvin

Mixon

Cooper

Montgomery

AJ Green

Westbrook

Sammy Watkins

Anthony Miller 

Deebo

It looks like you might have to start Deebo. 

Oh wow. Axe Elf is back. Let us all hope the result of his reappearance is a return of Old Spice Dwarf and Degree Gnome.

Deebo Samuel is a baller. More a dynasty stash than a redraft starter, but plenty of potential is there. A perfect dart throw at the end of the draft.

• Haha 1

Deebo  is a big play threat both in the rushing ability and receiving, as proven in the pre-season...Of the receivers in the 2019 draft I think he is is the most likely to make a quick impact, with Pettis having a groin injury and Taylor out....Shanahan has also stated  Pettis needed to earn his way as Rec.#1, which could open the door for a extremely talented player like Deebo Samuel...My opinion Samuel would be a steal after the 10th round of a 10-12 team draft....

Pettis seems day to day. No idea who is the WR to own in SF, if any. I would say Pettis followed by Deebo. Jordan Matthews is possibly the slot receiver

9 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Ugh.  Yeah, that is not a pretty WR corps for Week 1, with Cooper either sitting out or fresh back off his holdout, Green guaranteed not to play, and Anthony Miller about 4 days removed from an ankle injury.

I can see why you would want to start Deebo Samuel--with Westbrook and Watkins--but yikes.

I live in Dallas and Cooper will be just fine against the Giants weak D...Dak will feast.  I am not worried about Copper, neither  is anyone else here. I think Westbrook will be a high end #2, and Watkins is undervalued this year... fully healthy, so far. I really like Miller out of the slot, he is practicing in full.... gonna wait and see on him, I should be fine. Deebo is the wildcard, I just wanted to point out in this thread that I cant wait to see what he does and his involvement. 

30 minutes ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

Pettis seems day to day. No idea who is the WR to own in SF, if any. I would say Pettis followed by Deebo. Jordan Matthews is possibly the slot receiver

I think Jimmy G will start clicking as the season goes on. If Deebo can get some carries with passes, he should be fun to watch

5 minutes ago, snatchit said:

I live in Dallas and Cooper will be just fine against the Giants weak D...Dak will feast.  I am not worried about Copper, neither  is anyone else here. I think Westbrook will be a high end #2, and Watkins is undervalued this year... fully healthy, so far. I really like Miller out of the slot, he is practicing in full.... gonna wait and see on him, I should be fine. Deebo is the wildcard, I just wanted to point out in this thread that I cant wait to see what he does and his involvement. 

AJ Green wants a new contract, he will heal and ball out... watch. 

7 minutes ago, snatchit said:

Last year week 17, a healthy Amari Cooper caught 5 balls for 31 yards no touchdowns on ELEVEN targets against the Giants, facing coverage primarily from Janoris Jenkins. Now, he's less healthy, Jenkins is still there, and the Giants just added the best cover corner in the country in Deandre Baker, and Jabril Peppers to their secondary. Keep talking yourself into this one, it may not go as you are hoping...

Next year it will be Danny Dimes, throwing the ball, and yes the Gmen will be set up nicely for 2020 with tens of millions coming off the books in salary cap ramifications. Its going to be a rough decade for Eli and Giants haters like yourself and seafoam. Unless of course you are the same person.:dunno:

1 minute ago, LaChup said:

I'm not a Giants hater. I love Weekend At Eli's.

Which football team do you root for? Or are you, like seafoam, the kind of tool that only likes to be on offense, and bristles when one turns the tables? Also what does Eli have to do with Amari Cooper? Janoris Jenkins will be covering him...

1 hour ago, LaChup said:

I'm not a Giants hater. I love Weekend At Eli's.

Why are most of your posts about Eli? Weirdest troll in recent history 

6 hours ago, snatchit said:

I would not be shocked if Gallup emerged as the star receiver for the  Cowboys, ...either way...The combo of Cooper and Gallup could be special, they are more talented than where they have been drafted in fantasy football, I think they easily end up top 20 receivers and help land Dallas in the playoffs, along with a great O-Line , a solid Defense and the other combo of Elliot & Pollard ..... 

Deebo is probably the most talented wr on the Niners. He should be #2 behind Kittles.