Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

LeSean McCoy Released - Signed by KC

Just saw it flash, how high to draft singletary?

1 minute ago, jrokh said:

Just saw it flash, how high to draft singletary?

Higher than before...I got singletary in two drafts so far so :banana:

• Like 1

Jesus nobody even drafted singletary or Gore in our league. I just snatched both of them up off of waivers. Am i missing something here other than I have a bunch of idiots in my league?

16 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Can’t wait for all the wild speculation on where he lands.

He’s washed up, fellas 

I disagree.  They've been reported all camp how great he's looked.  He's healthy and was running great.  This is a salary cap move, as the Bills save over 6 million.  Best bet, he ends up in Houston (destroying all of those people who thought Duke would be the #1 in Houston).

Just saw a release that they are going to open with singletary as the feature back. Everyone who hasn't better go get him now

9 minutes ago, FantasyRetard said:

I disagree.  They've been reported all camp how great he's looked.  He's healthy and was running great.  This is a salary cap move, as the Bills save over 6 million.  Best bet, he ends up in Houston (destroying all of those people who thought Duke would be the #1 in Houston).

Very good chance he goes to HOU, but I still think Duke is gonna get a good amount of work.  

So with this news rank these rbs in .5 Ppr:

james white 

tariq cohen

devin singletary

guice

duke. 

Thank you kindly, FF nation.

34 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Jesus nobody even drafted singletary or Gore in our league. I just snatched both of them up off of waivers. Am i missing something here other than I have a bunch of idiots in my league?

If singletary went undrafted at any time, then yes, you’re playing with a bunch of window-lickers.

• Haha 1

There’s a lot of print a sheet from espn 1 hour before drafting going on. No podcasts, boards, or emails. That’s a wonderful way to leave a draft a team full of dudes who were at their best 1-4 years ago. I see it a lot. Ideally, there’s a happy medium between that and the folks that hang on every rotoworld ‘article’ and assume that every rookie is gonna light the world on fire.

I thought McCoy looked pretty good but was against stacked box and focal point of the defense. I’ve been avoiding Bills but this makes McCoy more draftable deepening on who picks him up 

I’m interested to see who picks him up.  

29 minutes ago, himmystyles said:

Old man Gore worth a stash? 

Watch him put up another 1000 yard season...lol

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

I’m interested to see who picks him up.  

Chargers and Anthony Lynn (his old coach)

11 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Chargers and Anthony Lynn (his old coach)

Be interesting to see if that propels Gordon to sign. 

12 hours ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

I thought McCoy looked pretty good but was against stacked box and focal point of the defense. I’ve been avoiding Bills but this makes McCoy more draftable deepening on who picks him up 

Chiefs

wowww... as a flyer RB6 in the 12th, I may have got a steal.  Guessing it's going to be a 3-headed monster tho, with Williams in the lead and Darwin behind McCoy.

14 minutes ago, eagles115 said:

Welp there goes D williams value. Mccoy gonna ball out in KC

Goodness, let's hope not. Own DWill stock in every league....

Let's remember that Shady is 31 years old, and has definitely lost a step....coming into a speed-oriented and high-octane offense. Great veteran presence and RB insurance for Reid. Basically, a big upgrade over Hyde. 

Oh yes, he will get some burn.....but just as a compliment to DWill, I assume....while Darwin becomes the "Gadget guy".

• Like 1

Bad news for Damien Williams and Darwin Thompson's value. My gut reaction is this shows the Chiefs brass isn't totally comfortable relying on Damien as their featured RB for the entire season. If you're drafting tomorrow, which Chiefs RB goes first?

17 minutes ago, Mike FF Today said:

If you're drafting tomorrow, which Chiefs RB gets taken first?

Definitely DWill.

Shady is an old man (in NFL RB years)

What's funny is that Shady, with 3 million guaranteed, will be making more than DWill

Ouch a big hit to the D Will value. 

Mccoy won’t take over, but he will cut deep into D Will over all stats. 

Plus McCoy in that passing game could post some good ff number in a ppr league. 

Hes more of threat then Hyde that’s for sure. 

Truthfully, this is such a cluster that I am gonna have to just wait and see.

Reid has traditionally been a one RB kinda coach. Why would he change his stripes now? Is he planning on giving Shady the job? That would seem highly unlikely with his age, declining production, propensity for injury, and with DWill's fantastic performances each time he has been called upon.

Did he just give an old workhorse RB of his from days gone by, that got cut by another team,  a good payday....simply planning on having Shady around as a legit emergency option and veteran presence....giving him a series or two here and there? Shady doesn't strike me as the kinda guy who would accept that. He still believes he is the best around.

Does this turn into a ADP in New Orleans situation? I don't know...nor does anyone else except Reid. I'm just gonna stick in a holding pattern with DWill and Darwin. Not much else one can do until we get some clarity.

5 hours ago, stonewall said:

Truthfully, this is such a cluster that I am gonna have to just wait and see.

Reid has traditionally been a one RB kinda coach. Why would he change his stripes now? Is he planning on giving Shady the job? That would seem highly unlikely with his age, declining production, propensity for injury, and with DWill's fantastic performances each time he has been called upon.

Did he just give an old workhorse RB of his from days gone by, that got cut by another team,  a good payday....simply planning on having Shady around as a legit emergency option and veteran presence....giving him a series or two here and there? Shady doesn't strike me as the kinda guy who would accept that. He still believes he is the best around.

Does this turn into a ADP in New Orleans situation? I don't know...nor does anyone else except Reid. I'm just gonna stick in a holding pattern with DWill and Darwin. Not much else one can do until we get some clarity.

If you’re trying to talk yourself into thinking he stinks get a grip. Bills have been a dumpster fire and they’re saving I think $6 million with this move. It’s a money move for the Bills, has nothing to do with his talent.

55 minutes ago, LoOnAtIk said:

If you’re trying to talk yourself into thinking he stinks get a grip. Bills have been a dumpster fire and they’re saving I think $6 million with this move. It’s a money move for the Bills, has nothing to do with his talent.

By almost every metric hes been pretty bad the last year or 2. 

I am dumping Thompson on the news. No way they pay shady 900k more than williams and leave him as a #3. 

RBBC  I'm sure Williams should see 50-60% of the work load. I wonder who will see more goal line carries.

2 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

By almost every metric hes been pretty bad the last year or 2. 

1100 rushing yards and 59 catches in 2017. 

What are are you talking about? Bills offense is terrible. Hard to expect much from anyone running in that offense.