Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

PC Gamers... Injustice Ultimate Edition

Recommended Posts

47 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

dude, its 2004, its all about going back to Azeroth

 

:ninja: wow classic ftw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mmmmm...beer said:

That looks good.  Damn... I love a good "sh!t you do matters" rpg.

I have it pre-purchased too. Gonna be a good one I think. Have you read up on it w lot yet? Pretty cool how it’s a dynamic storyline. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

For the horde bro

Ally on stalagg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

For the horde bro

I loved that danged game... my woman I had fockin drag down fights over it.  Thus... I quit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

I loved that danged game... my woman I had fockin drag down fights over it.  Thus... I quit.

I got into it during the burning crusade era and the expansion right after that. Loved the game until I hit level cap. Then it was ghey. Spend hours and hours grinding for gear? Pass. Spend hours waiting for 20 people to get their sh!t together for a raid? Pass. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I got into it during the burning crusade era and the expansion right after that. Loved the game until I hit level cap. Then it was ghey. Spend hours and hours grinding for gear? Pass. Spend hours waiting for 20 people to get their sh!t together for a raid? Pass. 

TBC was epic, 10 real life friends doing Karazhan once a week, drinking and having fun, it was like a DND night

1 hour ago, mmmmm...beer said:

I loved that danged game... my woman I had fockin drag down fights over it.  Thus... I quit.

come join me, a chance to relive the past!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

TBC was epic, 10 real life friends doing Karazhan once a week, drinking and having fun, it was like a DND night

come join me, a chance to relive the past!

What server are you on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When are you nerds planning on shooting up a school or church?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Do you like it?

Not bad this far... lots of go there do this rinnow.  Just got to the new land... running around town.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/31/2019 at 4:36 PM, MTSkiBum said:

:ninja: wow classic ftw

It’s true though. I’m tempted to buy a laptop just so I can play with everyone that started back 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

It’s true though. I’m tempted to buy a laptop just so I can play with everyone that started back 

I bought an Asus rog laptop for wow classic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I bought an Asus rog laptop for wow classic.

No sh1t. I had one of those back when I actually played wow lol. First major purchase after graduating basic training 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/31/2019 at 1:50 PM, iam90sbaby said:

I have it pre-purchased too. Gonna be a good one I think. Have you read up on it w lot yet? Pretty cool how it’s a dynamic storyline. 

This far it's not quite as open as I'd like... I mean it's not bad, just have to see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Not bad this far... lots of go there do this rinnow.  Just got to the new land... running around town.

 

18 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

This far it's not quite as open as I'd like... I mean it's not bad, just have to see.

 

Im only about 3 hours in now, right now I’d give it about 6.5/10. Kingdom Come: Deliverance felt the same way and about a year later update after update it was a lot better. I appreciate a smaller developer being this ambitious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×