Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

PC Gamers... Injustice Ultimate Edition

47 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

dude, its 2004, its all about going back to Azeroth

:ninja: wow classic ftw

1 hour ago, mmmmm...beer said:

That looks good.  Damn... I love a good "sh!t you do matters" rpg.

I have it pre-purchased too. Gonna be a good one I think. Have you read up on it w lot yet? Pretty cool how it’s a dynamic storyline. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

For the horde bro

I loved that danged game... my woman I had fockin drag down fights over it.  Thus... I quit.

23 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

I loved that danged game... my woman I had fockin drag down fights over it.  Thus... I quit.

I got into it during the burning crusade era and the expansion right after that. Loved the game until I hit level cap. Then it was ghey. Spend hours and hours grinding for gear? Pass. Spend hours waiting for 20 people to get their sh!t together for a raid? Pass. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I got into it during the burning crusade era and the expansion right after that. Loved the game until I hit level cap. Then it was ghey. Spend hours and hours grinding for gear? Pass. Spend hours waiting for 20 people to get their sh!t together for a raid? Pass. 

TBC was epic, 10 real life friends doing Karazhan once a week, drinking and having fun, it was like a DND night

1 hour ago, mmmmm...beer said:

come join me, a chance to relive the past!

17 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

TBC was epic, 10 real life friends doing Karazhan once a week, drinking and having fun, it was like a DND night

come join me, a chance to relive the past!

What server are you on?

When are you nerds planning on shooting up a school or church?

2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Do you like it?

Not bad this far... lots of go there do this rinnow.  Just got to the new land... running around town.

On 8/31/2019 at 4:36 PM, MTSkiBum said:

:ninja: wow classic ftw

It’s true though. I’m tempted to buy a laptop just so I can play with everyone that started back 

2 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

It’s true though. I’m tempted to buy a laptop just so I can play with everyone that started back 

I bought an Asus rog laptop for wow classic.

50 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I bought an Asus rog laptop for wow classic.

No sh1t. I had one of those back when I actually played wow lol. First major purchase after graduating basic training 

On 8/31/2019 at 1:50 PM, iam90sbaby said:

I have it pre-purchased too. Gonna be a good one I think. Have you read up on it w lot yet? Pretty cool how it’s a dynamic storyline. 

This far it's not quite as open as I'd like... I mean it's not bad, just have to see.

15 hours ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Not bad this far... lots of go there do this rinnow.  Just got to the new land... running around town.

18 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

This far it's not quite as open as I'd like... I mean it's not bad, just have to see.

Im only about 3 hours in now, right now I’d give it about 6.5/10. Kingdom Come: Deliverance felt the same way and about a year later update after update it was a lot better. I appreciate a smaller developer being this ambitious.