Sign in to follow this  
txlssp

12th pick in 12 team. How did I do?

Had my draft last night. Picked 12th in a 12 team ppr. All TDs are 6 points. Also, we had to draft 2 DST and 2 K.
We start 1QB, 1RB, 1WR, 2 RB/WR Flex, 1 TE, 1 DST, and 1 K.

QB: Wentz. Prescott
RB: D. Cook, D. Freeman, Montgomery, Sanders, J. Hill
WR:  J. Jones, R. Anderson, C. Samuels, C. Kirk, A. Miller
TE: H. Henry, M. Andrews
DST: Eagles, Packers
K: Zuerlein, Badgeley

Picking at the 12th spot made things pretty difficult.  My strategy was to go in on upside.  My first three picks have injury question marks, with Cook, Freeman and Jones (always has foot issues but does play)  I know having two falcons may hurt, but in that system, I am expecting jones and freeman to thrive, as long as they are healthy (again, that's a big if)  I wanted chubb but he went as the 8th pick.  I really like cooks potential though, because he will be the bell cow for the vikings.

I went with upside guys, for the rest of my guys.  mostly rookies or second year players but have potential to make the jump and produce well.  Hoping Anderson will continued to develop rapport with Darnold.  I wanted Henry because I think when healthy, the guy will produce in that offense and will be a red zone target for Rivers.

Any suggestions or feedback would be much appreciated. 

Considering you 12th position, you did pretty good.  Jones and Cook.  To bad you didn't get Conners. I would have gone for a top three TE so that you would be strong there and they will do better than a Middle WR. Coook gets hurt every year. Hopefully he will make it threw the season but they needed a good back up RB. Who is Cooks backup?