Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

With Trey Burton, still not practicing... does that open the door for Anthony Miller in the slot ?

2 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Is Anthony Miller a TE now?

Oh its you again, no... without a their top TE, to take short passes to move the chains, they may lean on the slot. 

I thought it was David Montgomery's coming out party?  If he gets the 380 yards and 7 TDs that his owners expect, there won't be much left for anyone else.

7 hours ago, AxeElf said:

I thought it was David Montgomery's coming out party?  If he gets the 380 yards and 7 TDs that his owners expect, there won't be much left for anyone else.

??

What's his ADP again? Or do you just hate the Bears and are making stuff up fantasy wise?

miller had some injury issues of his own all preseason.  i'm in wait and see mode with him.  if/when he's 100% though I love his upside as a flex starter for me this season.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sderk said:

??

What's his ADP again? Or do you just hate the Bears and are making stuff up fantasy wise?

This Axe dude has been hating on everything I say, not sure he knows or gives a rats arse on the subject. I got Miller in the 13th round, very happy with the upside. From what I have read on his comments, which input is important.. he seems like someone that doesnt much know what he is talking about. Just sayin

I'm not sure, Burton was an after thought last year despite the Nagy preseason coach speak (signed a Burton owner) I'm not sure if it will translate to success for other WRs. I think the bears just run more, and use cohen as a satellite 

The Bears have a lot of weapons and I don't know who will be the standout each week.  Montgomery and Cohen will both be used in the short passing game.  Shaheen will be taking Burton's place and I think he has good receiving skills.  Shaheen needs to take advantage of the opportunity while Burton is out.  I like Miller but I don't know how many targets he's going to get.  Let's not forget they have Gabriel and Patterson as well.