Sign in to follow this  
Meatscarf

Is this a suicide mission??

You don’t need to take a rb in the first or second round in a ppr. 

Remember your always trying to win the game that your playing that weekend. 

First six or seven rounds take the player you simply like the best, then later in the draft go for postion needs. 

41 minutes ago, weepaws said:

You don’t need to take a rb in the first or second round in a ppr. 

Remember your always trying to win the game that your playing that weekend. 

First six or seven rounds take the player you simply like the best, then later in the draft go for postion needs. 

IDK man.  It's tough going against say Kamara/Fournette/Theilen/Gordon vs Henry/Mack/Hopkins/Schuster

put my money where my mouth was in the 10th spot last night 1/2pt ppr but mainly because devante dropped. im projected lowest point total week 1 lol.

adams julio carson michel kupp coleman singletary goff hill pettis

9 minutes ago, unclemercy said:

put my money where my mouth was in the 10th spot last night 1/2pt ppr but mainly because devante dropped. im projected lowest point total week 1 lol.

adams julio carson michel kupp coleman singletary goff hill pettis

Since I'm especially high on Carson this year, that looks like a pretty good lineup to me. Would have cuffed Penny though....that Seahawk run game is gonna be productive.

Still would have grabbed Mahomie....I couldn't have resisted. Best of luck this year.

On 9/2/2019 at 8:57 PM, Gratefulegg1973 said:

I missed Thomas.  Ya, I made the same (I assume) mistake in drafting 2 WRs in the first 2 rounds (9th of 12th).  I got crippled with Henry, Mack, Mccoy as my top 3 RBs.  Not good.  I'm honestly thinking, even if it's a Connor, Mixon, etc, you gotta get a RB in the first rd.  

I don’t think I made a mistake, I agree that your backfield is garbage , meaning you must have taken a better QB and TE than I did or at least earlier. Don’t waste your waiver claim until there’s an injury to a starting rb and then you can benefit from someone not handcuffing their stud RBs . Good luck

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 9:24 PM, Gratefulegg1973 said:

True, but if you're starting the likes of Matt Brieda and Calvin Ridley you may be down 80 on Sunday night.

I love mahomes, but don''t think I could take him in the 1st or 2nd.  There's even a chance he's there in the 3rd for you.  If you're lucky, you could go like Kelce, Cook, Mahomes, then get a WR in the 4th.  I believe Mahomes went 3.07 in my draft today

Was your draft giving 6 points per TD for passing?  In the leagues I'm in, Mahomes has went in the mid 2nd in all of them that are 6 point passing TD's.  I have not seen him fall to the third once in a 12 team league.  If you are in a ten teamer, or a league giving only 4 points per passing TD, I can see him going in the 3rd.  The highest dollar league I am in (so far), he went at the 2.03 if I recall correctly. 

If you were going to pick 2 guys who are more likely to average 2-3 points per game more than the next best player at their position, those are the two most likely.  You'll have to have your hits at the back end of the draft to make it effective but at no other position (WR/RB) do you have that high of a likelihood of creating that type of advantage.  If you know your league and know you can steal some RB/WR value later in the draft, I'd do it.