fatguylittlecoat

PLEASE HELP ME WITH PICKING 5TH, 12 Team League

I am leaning towards James Conner due to the following reasons, he's a Bell Cow , 20 - 25 carriers per game, he will get his goal line carries, he plays in an offense where they have a formidable passing attack so defenses cannot stack the box, Steelers have a solid offensive line and their schedule is one of the easiest for RB's, this all equates to removing as much risk out of your 1st round pick as possible.  Players I'm also considering are:  Nick Chubb, David Johnson, Davante Adams and Deandre Hopkins.  Our scoring is 1 pt every 10 yds, 6 pts TD, 1/2  ppr, 1 pt every 5 carries.  The pickings will be slim coming back for WR's so any help with projected 2nd pick would be very much appreciated.  Will help you with yours.  Thank you.  

Don’t pss up taking the Chubb with that pick.  

I prefer David Johnson there.  I think he’s in line for a good year in that offense, and should be the safety valve.

2nd choice would be the WR of your choice, then get Fournette coming back.  

Im ok with Conner, but not over the other 3 choices.

im not at all high on Chubb.  Hunt isn’t going to ride the bench during your playoff run.

What do you like better?

Connor, Gurley Diggs

Hopkins, Mixon, Fournette/Diggs

I like the first choice.

Reception pts. would key my selection leaning towards Connor unless Elliot or Bell remain on the board assuming  Barkley, Kamara & McCaffery  have already been selected...Elliot could slide to five with his contract problems, which case I would not pass on him, possibly the top O-Line plus Copper & Gallup are talented enough to draw attention from stuffing the box....Pollard selected in the mid rounds ensures the position , he has elite potential both as a rusher & receiver.......

19 minutes ago, LaChup said:

What do you like better?

Connor, Gurley Diggs

Hopkins, Mixon, Fournette/Diggs

I like the first choice.

Don't care for Fournette, often injury-prone and with Rec. Pts. a weakness , I would pass....1}Connor 2} Thielen 3} Carson.... I like this combo and it will line up in a 12-team draft picking 5th

I like that team too. Aside from the "top four", I guess the question should be.....Connor, Johnson, or Bell

I'm not buying the Chubby love

Just did a Mock, Conner, Dalvin Cook, Mike Williams, Chris Godwin.  I hear you on Ezekiel, I don't know if I have the cahoneys to pick him up at 5 if no progress made by my draft scheduled for Wednesday night.  There are enough vultures in our league that Pollard would be scooped by in mid rounds.  

Conner at 5, and make sure to get Samuels a little later for handcuff. Every draft is different so have a 2nd rd RB cutoff. Say Mixon. WRs are Allen/Thielen there. I like Carson and Freeman as 3rd rd RBs personally

I’m telling you take the Chubb, don’t worry about Hunt.  

Hes the guy you want.  

Jerry Jones' ego NEEDS the attention of a playoff/Super Bowl run, so don't pass on Elliott, HE WILL SIGN (May miss 1 game). If he is take another stud back in round 2 like Carson, Mixon, Cook, or Fournette. 3RD rd take a #1 WR like K.Allen, Thelien, Diggs, T.Boyd. Make sure you get POLLARD!

I took EE in 3 leagues with 2nd, 3rd and 8th picks. 😟 I am slightly worried but commited

I'M LEAVING FOR MY DRAFT IN ABOUT 30 MIN, I THINK I'M GOING WITH JAMES CONNER BUT CAN BE TALKED IN TO DAVID JOHNSON THE MAJORITY FAVORITE AT 5 RB.  MY CONCERNS WITH AZ ARE OLINE, NEW QB BUT I KNOW HE HAS NO THREAT OF BEING BENCHED FOR RISING TALENT.  IT'S JUST DJ.  I NEED TO GO INTO THIS WITH A CLEAR HEAD, NO REGRETS :)