Sign in to follow this  
pipeman

Do you play Zeke?

if he practises tomorrow he is absolutely playing week 1.  That's the reason he's flying to Dallas with urgency.

11 hours ago, pipeman said:

https://1053thefan.radio.com/blogs/1053-fan/cowboys-and-elliott-agree-principle-deal-press-conf

Assuming he gets four days of practice under his belt, are you comfortable starting him this week?

Who else do you have on your roster, and not just Rbs, toss in WRs if you have a flex position? 

Why wouldnt he play?  Hes been working out and will be at practice today.  Its a big game against the Giants too.  He's there and Im starting him....unless thet declare him officially out.

I'm reading the plan is for him to handle 20-25 touches, so I think he should definitely be in lineups.

Yes he will be fine and probably stay in the whole game if he doesn’t hurt a hamstring from being out so much.

11 hours ago, weepaws said:

Who else do you have on your roster, and not just Rbs, toss in WRs if you have a flex position? 

The cupboard isn't as stacked as I would like, but my PPR 2rb/2wr/flex options consist of Zeke, Montgomery, Singletary, L. Murray, and J. Jackson at RB, and Julio, Diggs, Westbrook, and Allison at WR.

Yes you need to start him. 

Hey good luck.