Sign in to follow this  
oldtimer

Gambling Thread

13 minutes ago, American Chewy said:

Dam, i turned that game off after 3rd q lol.  Tough break there.  Gl today.  

Yeah, it was a cool 4th quarter. Obviously I was hoping for the win but I also wanted the win because Iowa State was not going away. They had so much momentum going I am surprised they didn't tie the game and go into OT. 

57 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Why are 9ers giving 6.?

Seems like too much in a close game.  

Anyone?

No idea, I went with Seattle for the game.  Maybe everyone likes the extra days off:dunno:

SF should be able to move the ball without issue vs seattle, they likely get some linemen back (staley) and their fullback juszczyk back.  however they will be down kittle and gould and lost kwan alexander on defense last week.  i think seattle moves the ball but i'm not expecting any big plays.  smallest of lean to SF just cause they play defense and seattle really hasn't much this yr.  plus they are at home.  6 is too steep for me to play though.  GL to those that play it.

-5.9u since posting - may start to fade myself if this keeps up, especially prime time so we'll see on Monday night

Panthers -4 -120  3u

Jets +2.5  2u

Jets ML +120  1u

Deshaun Watson +4.5  3u 

28-15 posted record

i hate to be the guy who posts stale lines so i wont post these 2 plays as official or count these in my record but earlier in the week i did bet bills(-6.5), and pats(-3.5@-115). 

I did just now play:

BUCS +6@-120 (bovada)

looking at rams later. 

haha won my plays that i didnt count in my record (bills/pats) and lost the two i did (bucs/panthers).

RAMS -5.5

RUN THE BALL MCVAY!  thats how you beat the bears.  rams defense should hold down the bears without much issue.

On 11/22/2019 at 11:17 AM, kcBlitzkrieg said:

11-14 -6.7u

another prime time game loss....fade away 

should read 

SNF
SF -3 3u

MNF
LAR +3 3u 

adjusted units

SNF
SF -3 5u

MNF
LAR +3 5u 

3 hours ago, kcBlitzkrieg said:

adjusted units

SNF
SF -3 5u

MNF
LAR +3 5u 

I like rams too, hoping to catch 3.5 by monday.  Whole world loves the ravens.  Sf scares me with all the injuries.  Prob staying away there.  GL

3 hours ago, kcBlitzkrieg said:

Buccs +4 1u 

Another one im looking at.  Smells like a 3 pt game either way.  Hoping line jumps back over 4.

On 11/23/2019 at 6:35 PM, American Chewy said:

I like rams too, hoping to catch 3.5 by monday.  Whole world loves the ravens.  Sf scares me with all the injuries.  Prob staying away there.  GL

3.5's out there today 👍 I piggy backed your Jets play (not posted or counted) but thanks anyway 🤝

31-20 posted record

RAMS -2.5@-115

TITANS +1.5

looking at ravens and patriots also.  was gonna do steelers but i might be off them now without juju or conner playing.  hard to trust that offense even though i think they shut down the browns.