Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

WSIS: Goff or Winston; FLEX a RB or WR?

I've got Goff on the road at Carolina, or Winston at home vs. San Fran.  I'm rolling with Winston as he's had two good games against San Fran so far in his career.  6-point TDs.

RB1 & 2 are Kamara and Montgomery, CHI.  WR1 & 2 are Evans and Boyd.  I'm currently FLEXing ATL RB Freeman, in a tough matchup on the road at Minnesota.  I also have WR3 Sheppard at DAL (no OBJ or Tate) and WR4 Westbook home vs. KC (finally has a QB who can throw).  Full-point PPR.

Thoughts?  Leave YOUR link, I reply!

I'd stick with who you have at RB and WR, but I think I'd go with Goff.  I think he's the better player and has the better offense.  I always find it hard to trust Winston and I don't know what to expect from the new offense.

Please see mine.

25 minutes ago, RepoPatrol said:

Westbrook at flex. Jax is going to have to throw a ton to keep up with chiefs.

Maybe, but they won't necessarily have to throw to WESTBROOK.  Who else is going to run the ball for Atlanta?

Winston and Feeeman easly. 

I would play Goff and Freeman

I wouldn't trust Jameis just yet and Freeman is a potential RB1 the others are just depth

I've read in a couple of articles about Goff's BAD home / away splits..  Away = 10 TDs to 9 INTs!!  Staying with Winston

At FLEX - I changed to Westbrook.  Montgomery laid an egg, and I don't like Freeman's road match-up against a tough MIN DEF.  Not to mention the nonsense going on with Julio..  I'm thinking Westbrook's floor will be 7 for 70.