Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Sharpiegate

DJT makes a complete ass out of himself yet again. A thin skinned insecure big baby that can't accept he was proven wrong. Must always resort to the teenage juvenile crap. Like a little kid trying to change his F to A on the report card. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vince44 said:

DJT makes a complete ass out of himself yet again. A thin skinned insecure big baby that can't accept he was proven wrong. Must always resort to the teenage juvenile crap. Like a little kid trying to change his F to A on the report card. 

He didn't buy you breakfast, did he?

He can be so frigging stupid.......😄

1 hour ago, Vince44 said:

What I find hilarious is MSNBC showing their “spaghetti maps” without the state of Alabama even on them.  Why?

https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/bill-karins-fact-checks-an-apparently-doctored-map-the-president-displayed-in-the-oval-office-on-wednesday-that-showed-alabama-as-in-the-path-of-hurricane-dorian-68233285653

4 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

No. Googler broke?

Nope, just lazy...  Though I see you are just as lazy...

:cheers:

I just looked this up.  I can't believe they are making a HUGE issue of a sharpie draw on a map.  I thought TDS was a more of a running gag but this looks like genuine TDS.   I literally thought Brian Williams was gonna say impeach over this.  Yikes.

can't wait to see what SNL does with this....😆

5 minutes ago, posty said:

Nope, just lazy...  Though I see you are just as lazy...

:cheers:

Long story short: Trump was probably less than informed about the hurricane and mentioned Alabama as one of the states that was going to be hit by it. People had a good laugh about it, not a big deal, but he had to save face and scribbled on an old map of the hurricane's projected path so that it would include Alabama. Basically, it's just funny. 

you people are focking insane to give this one iota of though

• Thanks 1

Heard Anderson cooper last night making a big deal about this by  complaining that trump making a big deal of this while a hurricane is threatening us states. 

:doh:

CNN and Anderson know how retarded regular CNN viewers are, and boy do they take advantage of their idiocy. 

14 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Long story short: Trump was probably less than informed about the hurricane and mentioned Alabama as one of the states that was going to be hit by it. People had a good laugh about it, not a big deal, but he had to save face and scribbled on an old map of the hurricane's projected path so that it would include Alabama. Basically, it's just funny. 

Ah, thank you for the info...

55 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Dang..that Scarborough can be pretty annoying..shut up dude.  

1 hour ago, riversco said:

I just looked this up.  I can't believe they are making a HUGE issue of a sharpie draw on a map.  I thought TDS was a more of a running gag but this looks like genuine TDS.   I literally thought Brian Williams was gonna say impeach over this.  Yikes.

Yet the president drawing on a map with a sharpie, like a kid trying to change his grades on his report card strikes you as normal behavior?

12 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Yet the president drawing on a map with a sharpie, like a kid trying to change his grades on his report card strikes you as normal behavior?

Do you think he falsified a weather report and should be held accountable?  Akin to yelling fire in a crowded theatre.  

2 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Do you think he falsified a weather report and should be held accountable?  Akin to yelling fire in a crowded theatre.  

I just think he should be mocked for it and I will continue to do so.   

25 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Explain to me how its bad.

Another absolute NOTHING BURGER!!! 🤣

How is this even a thread let alone a news story? :dunno:

The "News" Commentator (forget his name) presented this as if it were an IMPORTANT NEWSFLASH........how focking ghey!!! 🤬

I would think that Trump did it on purpose to tweak the press, but I honestly would never have thought it would be a problem to begin with.

Trump

Derangement

Syndrome

Some of you people have a real problem.

The only thing I can think of is that maybe because hurricane Katrina did such damage to Bush, the media started their coverage of Hurricane Dorian trying to do it again.  So they were looking for ANYTHING to get outraged about.  If it fails, they sweep it under the rug.  Meanwhile, we get this hilarious footage of the press going nuts over a sharpie.

1 hour ago, edjr said:

you people are focking insane to give this one iota of though

This. So focking this 👍

The TDS in this thread is the Trumpers who are too thin skinned to laugh at Don’s latest buffooonery.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ZeroTolerance said:

I’ll add, there were indications Alabama could be impacted and Trump warned as such.  The storm pattern moved and fortunately Alabama was spared.  Liberals want to look into the criminal act of Trump making a false weather report.  I made a thread laughing how effing stumping this is.

Add Gate to anything and it becomes a conspiracy.  The whole thing is pretty silly.  Except for those who Trump brought down to his "level".

45 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

I’ll add, there were indications Alabama could be impacted and Trump warned as such.  The storm pattern moved and fortunately Alabama was spared.  Liberals want to look into the criminal act of Trump making a false weather report.  I made a thread laughing how effing stumping this is.

Yeah, no. He made the Alabama remark on September 1st when there was no chance of Alabama being affected. The map he brought out (which still needed to be doctored) was from the August 28th advisory. That would be like coming out today saying Miami is facing a hurricane landfall, then showing a map from 3 days ago and saying that I wasn't wrong. 

This is the map from the day he mentioned Alabama. 

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2019/09/dorianmap.png

6 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Yeah, no. He made the Alabama remark on September 1st when there was no chance of Alabama being affected. The map he brought out (which still needed to be doctored) was from the August 28th advisory. That would be like coming out today saying Miami is facing a hurricane landfall, then showing a map from 3 days ago and saying that I wasn't wrong. 

Please show me there was no chance of Alabama being impacted on 9/1.  One of those spaghetti models preferably.

Just now, Alias Detective said:

Please shoe me there was no chance on of Alabama being hit on 9/1.  One of those spaghetti models preferably.

Look up. 

3 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Look up. 

I reviewed the link you are referencing.  I don’t see what you are saying.  I’m dead serious.  The maps MSNBC use don’t even have Alabama on most of them  I want to see there was no chance Alabama would be impacted.  Can you show me?

2 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

You still haven't figured out Trump yet, have you?

He does something that the left can take a shot at, it turns out they were lying/inaccurate about something and he is proven right once again to his base.

THAT is why you can't budge people from supporting him REGARDLESS of how he acts. He is exposing just how childlike his haters are; both in their attempts to make him look bad and their outrage at his antics to point it out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

I posted the link you are referencing.  I don’t see what you are saying.  I’m dead serious.  The maps MSNBC use don’t even have Alabama on most of them  I want to see there was no chance Alabama would be impacted.  Can you show me?

Did you even look at what I posted? I didn't link to an MSNBC page in any way. The cone of probability on the day he made the comment wasn't even extended to the west coast of Florida, much less any part of Alabama. There is a reason he posted the 'spaghetti model' from several days earlier, because that was the only time that Alabama could possibly have been involved. The NWS didn't immediately tweet out a correction of his claim just because they are secretly part of a media conspiracy against him. He made a comment that was ill informed, people had a quick laugh, that should have been the end of it. The only reason this is still a thing is because he just can't stand to ever be considered wrong about something. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Did you even look at what I posted? I didn't link to an MSNBC page in any way. The cone of probability on the day he made the comment wasn't even extended to the west coast of Florida, much less any part of Alabama. There is a reason he posted the 'spaghetti model' from several days earlier, because that was the only time that Alabama could possibly have been involved. The NWS didn't immediately tweet out a correction of his claim just because they are secretly part of a media conspiracy against him. He made a comment that was ill informed, people had a quick laugh, that should have been the end of it. The only reason this is still a thing is because he just can't stand to ever be considered wrong about something. 

Agreed.  Mocking is fine, seriously being bothered is dumb.

If Trump were smart he would have tweeted something like "looks like Alabama is safe.  I'm Making Alabama Great Again$#@!"  :thumbsup:

• Haha 1