Sign in to follow this  
nzoner

Happy Football Day Week 1!

1 hour ago, Reality said:

My 9'ers D looks awesome.

They were on my bench and scored 3 less points than my entire starting squad today :(

17 minutes ago, Reality said:

Lions gonna Lion. 

Does beardo make it to week 6?  

Lol at you Fockin losers sitting around playing on the internet thinking about me. I was out having fun, drinking and busting balls. One of you (MDC) was watching Peppermint Fatty slide tastycakes down her gullet while you sweated out the mighty Redskins. And Digby. Digby, you're too pathetic for me to light you up again right now.  Been doing it all weekend. I was bored. Now I'm bored with you. Liar. Go Giants! 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lol at you Fockin losers sitting around playing on the internet thinking about me. I was out having fun, drinking and busting balls. One of you (MDC) was watching Peppermint Fatty slide tastycakes down her gullet while you sweated out the mighty Redskins. And Digby. Digby, you're too pathetic for me to light you up again right now.  Been doing it all weekend. I was bored. Now I'm bored with you. Liar. Go Giants! 

Children don’t drink HTH 

23 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lol at you Fockin losers sitting around playing on the internet thinking about me. Go Giants! 

Cowboys were awesome. Wasn't a fair fight. Anything less than a suowrbowl appearance by Dallas would have to be considered a massive disappointment. Good luck! 

• Like 1

Dominant performance by the Cowboys.  Yes it was the Giants,  but Dak was dropping passes in there was amazing touch and accuracy today.  

And it looks like he finally has a solid group of receivers to work with   

Lets see if he can keep it up. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Cowboys were awesome. Wasn't a fair fight. Anything less than a suowrbowl appearance by Dallas would have to be considered a massive disappointment. Good luck! 

That's true but the head coach is a moron and will most likely screw it up. 

Why the hell did your staff stop feeding Barkley? 

2 minutes ago, Bert said:

This is what I’m wondering. He’s their biggest threat and they underutilized I’m this game. Of course we aren’t coaches but it’s common sense to put the ball in your best players hands 

1 minute ago, Bert said:

I don't know. We'll find out soon enough, the HC is going to be hit over the head with that one. I have to laugh at people getting on Eli for this though. He was fine. The defense is a work in progress. That's the bigger problem. 

Brady is simply the greatest of all time!!! 

I remember seeing Brady when he came on the scene I told my Fanball FF Buddies this guy is special, he's going to be one of the greatest ever, they focking laughed at me.

Frickin' Pats are a machine!

So no AB tonight?

Just now, Big Guy said:

Brady is simply the greatest of all time!!! 

Frickin' Pats are a machine!

So no AB tonight?

No not this week. But imagine when he does get AB. That offense is gonna be sick. It already is but it’ll be dangerous. Imagine if Gronk does come out of retirement later on too 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

No not this week. But imagine when he does get AB. That offense is gonna be sick. It already is but it’ll be dangerous. Imagine if Gronk does come out of retirement later on too 

WOW......crazy

8 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Trying to imagine. Would they have 13 on offense then, or do those guys take someone else’s spot? How much better would they be? Would they score quicker?

10 hours ago, Cruzer said:

Same old Browns... :lol:

Stayed up till 1am for the kickoff. All the "experts" were just slobbing that browns knob. Man it was good to watch my titans dismantle them.

Indy lost, Jax lost and lost their qb... Good day. Let's have the saints destroy the Texans and make it a good week 1. 

Titans look legit this year, if the line can hold up. Get Lewan back in 3 weeks. 

• Like 1

Bills escape with a win, I have no idea with what they were doing at the beginning not running the ball at all. I realize The Jets secondary is suspect is still.

It'll be interested to see how the defense holds up against Barkley next week. Will be a great test.

1 hour ago, dain11279 said:

Bills escape with a win, I have no idea with what they were doing at the beginning not running the ball at all. I realize The Jets secondary is suspect is still.

It'll be interested to see how the defense holds up against Barkley next week. Will be a great test.

Just a theory. I think they wanted to start out throwing and getting in rhythm to start the year.  Setting the tone for the rebuilt offense and their 2nd year QB.  Sort of handing the team over to Josh Allen and saying we are going to have a good passing game.

They realize that in todays game it isnt wise to just run and try to win games ugly.  Allen as a top 10 pick needs to throw the ball.  He was always going to be a work in progress the first couple years.  But look at Lamar Jackson.  I didnt mind the way Allen played.  Had some bad breaks early.  Bad throws.  But most of it is his decision making.  Sort of ala Brett Favre.  Allen will make 2 or 3 throws in a row that look amazing coming out like rockets.   Then next 3rd down he tools around and flings it into traffic trying to do too much.  

He was checking it down more and taking what the defense gave him.  That was an improvement.  But it is just the times when he forces things many times on 3rd down.  Just does it way to often not to get in trouble.  

That said they still dont have enough help.  The revamped his line which looks decent.  But other than John Brown I dont like the WRs or TEs.  Not much potential in that group.  You have John Brown. 2 number 3s. 2 number 5s.  A few 2nd or 3rd steing caliber TEs.  

• Like 1

* I, like a ton of other Boys fans, are having Crow for breakfast this morning. WTF has this Dak been? He looked like a real, legit, big time NFL QB y-day. And I don't mean stats - I'm talking about eye test stuff: hitting wrs in stride, looking off safeties, progressing thru reads, threading needles, throwing to spots before the break, spreading it around... Dak's about to be one rich s.o.b.

* QBs don't just make that kind of jump over an offseason.. It's clear to all now just how focking horrible and uncreative Scott Linehan was.... When K. Moore was announced I was shocked, but I begged for anyone other than that idiot and was willing to give him a shot. Hell, I'd of taken Flo from Progressive - anybody besides that clown... Moore will have his bad days - but wow, how refreshing to see an opened up, modern look.

* Barkley is a beast - a beast with wheels... Shurmur either drafted the Dallas D for his fantasy team or bet on Dallas - to stop feeding #26 the ball was utterly stupid.

* Speaking of #26 - did he expose a weakness or what? It's great and all the offense shined and it's great all the bells are whistles are getting paid - but how long are we going to ignore rush defense? The Rams ran it down our throats in the Divisional Rd., last night we had no answer for Barkley - we can not stop the run - period. Jerry better wake up and realize that he can't get by with mid round spares there - he better go out and make it a priority.......... When is the last time we drafted a DT in the 1st Rd - Russell Maryland?

* NE not only looks good, this may be the best team they've had in a while. Forget the offense, we all know they can score - they have a shut down secondary now too, look out.

• Like 1

So while reading news etc. I just found out the Cardinals came all the way back to tie the Lions,had to go to YouTube and watch the highlights,quite entertaining 4th qtr/OT.

13 minutes ago, nzoner said:

So while reading news etc. I just found out the Cardinals came all the way back to tie the Lions,had to go to YouTube and watch the highlights,quite entertaining 4th qtr/OT.

Won me the over too, never thought it had a chance :banana:

5 hours ago, dain11279 said:

Bills escape with a win, 

cost me 600, 4 team parlay lost because of the focking jets :mad:

1 minute ago, dain11279 said:

Won me the over too, never thought it had a chance :banana:

:thumbsup:

Only thing I can brag on is having them +2.5 in a couple of pickem games including the geeks one.

It's a little early to crown Dak and The Boys for beating a team that looks like will be lucky to win 4 games.  Yes, they did look good today and did everything they were supposed to but lets not go sucking eachother's d1cks over them just yet.

1 hour ago, Kanil said:

It's a little early to crown Dak and The Boys for beating a team that looks like will be lucky to win 4 games.  Yes, they did look good today and did everything they were supposed to but lets not go sucking eachother's d1cks over them just yet.

The excitement isn't so much over Dallas being potential world beaters or SB favorites now.... The excitement is over seeing Dak and this offense actually look like a real scoring threat. The excitement is over not seeing Scott Linehan's boring ass predictable play calling and seeing a wide open modern day scheme. The excitement is over seeing the guy Jerry's about to give $35m + a year to look like a real NFL QB.

Make no mistake, Dallas got lucky NY went brain dead and stopped feeding Barkley the ball. This run defense is atrocious - and it better get fixed, or we will get drilled by a coaching staff that knows what's it doing.

18 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

The excitement isn't so much over Dallas being potential world beaters or SB favorites now.... The excitement is over seeing Dak and this offense actually look like a real scoring threat. The excitement is over not seeing Scott Linehan's boring ass predictable play calling and seeing a wide open modern day scheme. The excitement is over seeing the guy Jerry's about to give $35m + a year to look like a real NFL QB.

Make no mistake, Dallas got lucky NY went brain dead and stopped feeding Barkley the ball. This run defense is atrocious - and it better get fixed, or we will get drilled by a coaching staff that knows what's it doing.

If what we saw yesterday is what we can expect from the Dallas offense, they should be able to play with anyone.  For the first time in years, they have multiple offensive weapons that can actually beat you.  Zeke and the O line.  Cooper, Gallup, Cobb and the tight ends make a formidable passing game.  

Of course, it all hinges on Dak being as sharp as he was yesterday.  

I remember watching the linebackers several times last year having trouble shedding blocks and getting to the ball carrier.  Maybe they’re just not as good as they think they are.  

11 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

I remember watching the linebackers several times last year having trouble shedding blocks and getting to the ball carrier.  Maybe they’re just not as good as they think they are.  

I was stunned.... You have to give some credit to NY's line - they are a much improved unit and did a great job.

But several times our guys were just out of position - both Vander Esch and Jaylon were running into piles of humanity, while the play went the other way.

And don't even get me started on Heath. I'm not sure his jock still isn't on the field after getting juked out of it by #26.

• Like 1