Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

A funny and heartwarming story from Australia

Nut bag vegan sues over barbecue smell. 

:lol:

https://nypost.com/2019/09/04/thousands-to-attend-bbq-outside-home-of-vegan-who-sued-neighbors-over-smelly-meats/

Thousands of

people are roasting an Australian vegan who took her neighbors to court over the smell of meat and fish from their barbecue — by planning a massive cookout outside her home.

Cilla Carden made headlines this week for her legal beef, in which she claimed the odors from her neighbors’ barbecues had destroyed her quality of life, 9News reported.

Now more than 3,000 people are planning to attend a cookout outside her Perth home, organized on a Facebook page called “Community BBQ for Cilla Carden.”

“Don’t let Cilla destroy a good old Aussie tradition, join us for a community BBQ, and help Cilla Carden GET SOME PORK ON HER FORK

37 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I'm sure Volty and TBBOM could get a PHD on stinky food.

I dunno. We have stinky tofu but, sadly, we don't have stinky cheese (or any cheese, maddeningly). Durians aren't local either. They're from the Malaysia/Thailand area.

17 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I dunno. We have stinky tofu but, sadly, we don't have stinky cheese (or any cheese, maddeningly). Durians aren't local either. They're from the Malaysia/Thailand area.

Asian home cooking in general offends the olfactory of westerners.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

There's a weird looking fruit you guys eat that smells like the bottom of a garbage truck. Made me dry heave my first night in Singapore when walking through the Chinatown markets.  Focking awful. 

16 minutes ago, drobeski said:

There's a weird looking fruit you guys eat that smells like the bottom of a garbage truck. Made me dry heave my first night in Singapore when walking through the Chinatown markets.  Focking awful. 

That's the Durian.  Inedible to 99.9% of everyone.

16 hours ago, drobeski said:

Cilla Carden made headlines this week for her legal beef

:dunno:

14 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Asian home cooking in general offends the olfactory of westerners.

It must be carried by the jet stream or something. :dunno:

I would hate it if a neighbor cooked kimchi. That shlt stinks. But steak? Oh yeah. Cook it all day long.