Sign in to follow this  
RedzoneMonster

UPDATE: Antonio Brown Suspended? - Will Play Wk1- Released - Signs W/ NE!

2 minutes ago, Kent said:

Can he make it to week 2 without imploding????

AB will be well behaved now. The Steelers refused to trade him to the Pats last year totally understandable. Now AB is exactly where he wanted ! 

I think the Raiders should be compensated. I heard AB signed with the Patriots for 15 mil one year deal. 9 million signing bonus

This reeks of some sort of tampering by NE.  Why would AB apologize yesterday, then tweet “release me” today?  I’ll tell you why. Bc his agent spoke to NE yesterday and told him they would sign him.  This ain’t over..

Just now, RedzoneMonster said:

This reeks of some sort of tampering by NE.  Why would AB apologize yesterday, then tweet “release me” today?  I’ll tell you why. Bc his agent spoke to NE yesterday and told him they would sign him.  This ain’t over..

Totally agree

Just now, RedzoneMonster said:

Yes of course it does! Tampering happens all the time. 

The other possible landing spot for AB was Indy. He is good friends with TY Hilton and Colts have tons of cap space. His #1 choice was New England. 

The Autumn wind is a Patriot......😁

ICEMAN

Gordon and Brown on the same team...

If I was going to wish that on anyone, it would be the Pats!

1 minute ago, Skinny_Bastard said:

No way this got hammered out this quickly.

tampering... collusion... CHEATING???!?

Eh. It's only a one year deal. AB wanted to play there. Easy. 

Patriots play chess while the rest of the NFL plays checkers. Talk about a great fit. Bill says hey the best wr in the league is available, let’s get him and that’s that.

And to match him up with the best Qb that A Brown as ever played with.  

And this is very good news for J Gordon owners. 

This gives him a much better matchup during most games. 

Oh I like it, great job once again Patriots. 

3 minutes ago, weepaws said:

And to match him up with the best Qb that A Brown as ever played with.  

And this is very good news for J Gordon owners. 

This gives him a much better matchup during most games. 

Oh I like it, great job once again Patriots. 

Only a Josh Gordon owner could think this is good news for his fantasy value. He takes a hit, but will still have a few good games this year. In other news the Pats championship odds just shifted from 6-1 to 4-1 and jumped KC as the Vegas favorites...

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Can't the league step in here and suspend him or void his contract w/the Patriots for threatening Mayock? 

Nah, that's just hearsay - and the cracker probably deserved it anyways....

2 minutes ago, Showboat said:

Nah, that's just hearsay - and the cracker probably deserved it anyways....

He had to be restrained - so there were clearly witnesses.  I'm sure if the league looked into it they would find out.

I can't believe Brown is going to get a way with this.  It's mind-boggling.

1 hour ago, jrokh said:

Only a Josh Gordon owner could think this is good news for his fantasy value. He takes a hit, but will still have a few good games this year. In other news the Pats championship odds just shifted from 6-1 to 4-1 and jumped KC as the Vegas favorites...

You must have missed it, in the thread you did you want but missed out on. 

Someone else beat me to him. 

Now your post sounds very similar to all your other post, a very unhappy person, who likes to try to discredit everyone post. 

And your post sounds like a person that missed out on something that’s going to take place, and you don’t like it. 

So now you owe me an apology thank you. 

And don the post on my post until I give you the permission slip to do so. 

Good day, I said good day. 

1 hour ago, jrokh said:

What are the odds on what will happen first, AB blows up, or Gordon blazes up?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, weepaws said:

You must have missed it, in the thread you did you want but missed out on. 

Someone else beat me to him. 

Now your post sounds very similar to all your other post, a very unhappy person, who likes to try to discredit everyone post. 

And your post sounds like a person that missed out on something that’s going to take place, and you don’t like it. 

So now you owe me an apology thank you. 

And don the post on my post until I give you the permission slip to do so. 

Good day, I said good day. 

Was that English? I apologize for not teaching you how to be more coherent... Good day to you as well.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Beyond Chaos said:

From a fantasy perspective, I think Brady is the guy that benefits most and is the guy to own at considerably less risk and cost.

As an AB owner who was ready to not have him play all year, AB benefits the most IMO.  He was unemployed. 

Just now, Kent said:

As an AB owner who was ready to not have him play all year, AB benefits the most IMO.  He was unemployed. 

What an excruciating 6 hours that must have been for you.

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

He had to be restrained - so there were clearly witnesses.  I'm sure if the league looked into it they would find out.

I can't believe Brown is going to get a way with this.  It's mind-boggling.

Guys yell and have to be restrained in practices around the league daily. Brown/Patriots win - Raiders lose. 🤷🏻‍♂️

2 hours ago, jrokh said:

I agree.  My guess is Josh Gordon's stats will be so inconsistent, he'll end up costing you more than he gains for you in the players you bench to start him.  He'll likely have some big weeks, but guessing which ones will be the trick.

24 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Guys yell and have to be restrained in practices around the league daily. Brown/Patriots win - Raiders lose. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Players threatening and yelling racial slurs at GMs happens daily?  

26 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Players threatening and yelling racial slurs at GMs happens daily?  

I assume most dust ups involve threats. And I don’t know any white guys that are so offended by the term the cracker, that they’d truly declare it a racial slur on the level of the things that we all actually consider racial slurs. 

Look, AB is an ass and he crossed some lines. But my comments were in response to someone saying the NFL should step in and void his new contract and take away his right to play in the NFL....over an argument on the field. 

Gronk takes a big hit too.

when he comes back for the playoffs. 

Just thinking how this all worked out for AB and the Patriots. It reads like a work of fiction. All his behavior was an act. Just to get released. To be free ! Sure AB probably has some CTE like a lot of football players, boxers, and mma fighters. Repeated head trauma is super dangerous. His behavior would make you think that. However in this case it was just a plan between a player his agent and a football team. 

8 hours ago, Connorsdad said:

Just thinking how this all worked out for AB and the Patriots. It reads like a work of fiction. All his behavior was an act. Just to get released. To be free ! Sure AB probably has some CTE like a lot of football players, boxers, and mma fighters. Repeated head trauma is super dangerous. His behavior would make you think that. However in this case it was just a plan between a player his agent and a football team. 

It's too bad, the Raiders had a chance to stop this in it's tracks by putting him on the reserve/left squad list didn't they?