Sign in to follow this  
B1CUDA

Where does AB end up?????

So, if this idiot is released from the Raiders, which, would actually be genius on their part, saving $30 million........getting rid of a cancer.......showing the incoming youngsters that no bs will tolerated, etc., etc., but, this is the Raiders, so who the heck knows? (Yes, I am a fan of the Raiders, but, facts are facts, and their track record has not been stellar) A release obviously does not mean that he will not be welcomed by another team in the NFL. Here is my question.......If someone is willing to pick up this uber talented mental case, who do you think is a good fit?

Psyche Ward?

Although that would be quite a combo of head cases in NE, between him and Gordon!

He's probably  going to end up in a courtroom in an attempt to prevent the Raiders/NFL from voiding his contract. Unless the Raiders are wimps or his eventual appeal gets upheld

Odds are on the Patriots.  They already have a history of picking up Steelers malcontents.  Could you imagine Brady to AB?  As a Steelers fan this would be the worst possible scenario.  Would also be a bad look for the NFL...which is why it probably happens. 

Just stay away from the Packers, unless of course he's going to turn them into a shite show as well, then I'm all for it.

1 hour ago, jgcrawfish said:

Odds are on the Patriots.  They already have a history of picking up Steelers malcontents.  Could you imagine Brady to AB?  As a Steelers fan this would be the worst possible scenario.  Would also be a bad look for the NFL...which is why it probably happens. 

I think there's a difference between Gordon who just wants some weed, Randy Moss who wanted the d@mn ball, and Brown who wants his old helmet to protect his dumb a$$, dramatic head. Brown has never given those in authority respect, and has never been a team player. He's taken diva WR to a new level.

The league should sentence him to San Francisco, where Garoppolo would never be able to get the ball within five yards of him anyway.

• Thanks 1

Wishful thinking by AB owners at this point (me included sadly). I'd love to be bailed out by him being cut and scooped up by a competent team, but doubt that happens. We'll be dealing with this show all season long sadly. Shame on me, knew it was going to bite me in the ass and pulled the trigger anyway and drafted this d-bag. 

Even if he gets cut and immediately signed. New team, system, QB, take weeks to return any value. Owners only hope is he reconciled with Oakland, serves his suspension and then plays ball.

Even then, good luck when he has a bad game or they lose a few games. I’d say 50/50 he retires by seasons end randomly.

• Like 1

I don’t see why it would take weeks for him to return any value if he goes to a new team. 

Hes been around long enough to catch up very quickly.  

Hes worth keeping to see where he ends up if he does go to a new team.  

I own him in my main league.  

He’s getting released would be my guess. 

You cant physically threaten the GM and stay. He’s lost his mind.  They are gonna get their money back. Or however much they can. 

Whos his agent.  That guy has serious work to do to get him on another team ASAP or owners are screwed. Worst case we see a legal battle. 

19 hours ago, wahl35 said:

He's probably  going to end up in a courtroom in an attempt to prevent the Raiders/NFL from voiding his contract. Unless the Raiders are wimps or his eventual appeal gets upheld

:thumbsup: This.

and If I'm the raiders, I'd sit him for some time for conduct detrimental to the team, then look into trading him or voiding the contract as a whole. (note it costs nothing to wait while he is suspended because you pay no salary on a suspended player)

16 hours ago, weepaws said:

I don’t see why it would take weeks for him to return any value if he goes to a new team. 

Hes been around long enough to catch up very quickly.  

Hes worth keeping to see where he ends up if he does go to a new team.  

I would not endorse dumping him.   only problem is... given the current situation, he is largely untradeable.   so if you have injuries, this guy taking up a roster spot becomes a major problem

2 hours ago, Pinesprings said:

apologized at team meeting today. crying. sideshow clown

Crying?  really?  wow, maybe he needs to get a second job as an actor.....

3 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

Crying?  really?  wow, maybe he needs to get a second job as an actor.....

Yeah, and next week he'll , whine and moan about something else.  Although...I do find him calling Mayock a "cracker" to be entertaining.  

22 minutes ago, jgcrawfish said:

Yeah, and next week he'll , whine and moan about something else.  Although...I do find him calling Mayock a "cracker" to be entertaining.  

Well, they will play nice for a while.

I dont expect more problems unless the team starts losing or AB's stats are subpar.

i feel quite confident that we won't hear another peep out of AB this season.  just nose to the grindstone rest of the way

take it to the bank!  lol

Lol oh no, he’ll make some more noise.  

Bank. 

The 2 obvious choices that come to my mind right away are Dallas and Seattle.   

On 9/6/2019 at 11:03 AM, AxeElf said:

Can we move this whole thread inside of the Overreaction thread?

Agreed. Much ado about nothing :lol:

23 hours ago, cavern said:

i feel quite confident that we won't hear another peep out of AB this season.  just nose to the grindstone rest of the way

take it to the bank!  lol

As  rational thinker that makes sense. 

What is AB?

5 minutes ago, FantasyRetard said:

Would you?

Heck no, but I also wouldn't give AB a 9 million dollar signing bonus either...

1 hour ago, jrokh said:

it's cool - i'm sure he promised to not exhibit symptoms of his mental illness first 👍

5 hours ago, jrokh said:

It's a lot more than Kraft gave those prostitutes.