Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Mahomes teaches Favre the no look

i am awe struck.

in turn Favre teaches Mahomes to choke in the playoffs.. oh wait.

17 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Favre is in better shape now than at anytime in his career. Holy SH!t he's ripped 

He can probably throw better than at least 2 starting afc west qbs :banana:

9 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

He can probably throw better than at least 2 starting afc west qbs :banana:

Probably :lol:

1 hour ago, edjr said:

in turn Favre teaches Mahomes to choke in the playoffs.. oh wait.

Or throwing a perfect ball 30 yards downfield off his back foot or while falling down based entirely on arm strength.

Then there's the endurance thing. "Are you hurt or are you injured." I don't think Favre ever understood the difference, since he was going out no matter what.

That's one strong/tough MFer. It really sucks having him in your division for however long they had him, for-seeming-ever, only to be replaced by Rogers. Focking Green Bay.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Or throwing a perfect ball 30 yards downfield off his back foot or while falling down based entirely on arm strength.

Then there's the endurance thing. "Are you hurt or are you injured." I don't think Favre ever understood the difference, since he was going out no matter what.

That's one strong/tough MFer. It really sucks having him in your division for however long they had him, for-seeming-ever, only to be replaced by Rogers. Focking Green Bay.

And Eli has the same amount of rings as Favre and Rodgers combined.  Just sayin 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And Eli has the same amount of rings as Favre and Rodgers combined.  Just sayin 

no one will ever say in a million years that Manning is better than Favre or Rogers because he has two super bowl rings.  Ever.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

no one will ever say in a million years that Manning is better than Favre or Rogers because he has two super bowl rings.  Ever.

I know. Just sayin. It's a knock on the Packers to have 20 plus years of HOF QB play and only have two. 

Favre is awesome.  

Just an amazing competitor who was fun to watch   

Side note: my son dug up an old Packers helmet Favre signed for me the other day.  He asked, was he any good?  I said go get your chrome book, pull up YouTube and let’s watch   

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Yep. As a titans fan, we had the colts with manning, then falling ass backwards into luck. That seemed to work out though. Watch though, they'll draft another Badass next year. Fockers.

47 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Favre is awesome.  

Side note: my son dug up an old Packers helmet Favre signed for me the other day.  He asked, was he any good?  I said go get your chrome book, pull up YouTube and let’s watch   

did you show him the part where hes thrown more interceptions than any other QB ever?

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

did you show him the part where hes thrown more interceptions than any other QB ever?

The highlight video is much shorter. Ain’t nobody got time for the interception reel.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

To think.....the bears could have had Mahomes.....

Finally KC got it right,after 30+ years of living with the blunder in the '83 draft of taking Todd Blackledge over Jim Kelley and Dan Marino.

10 hours ago, vuduchile said:

Favre is awesome.  

I still have his rookie card with the Falcons.What a trade that ended up being for the Packers.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, nzoner said:

I still have his rookie card with the Falcons.What a trade that ended up being for the Packers.

That's awesome.  My kids are really into collecting cards now.  I never really was, but they are nuts about it.  

Every NFL QB should be able to do this. You are at the top of the profession. It's really not that hard. I did it playing basketball and floor hockey as long as the other guy is where he's supposed to be.