Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

Waller?

OK all the big name fantasy experts like Matthew Berry are banging the drum to have this guy on your roster....

He still out on our waivers but I would have to drop singletary or Justice Hill for him.

So firstly what are your thoughts on this kid being a producer especially that Brown is out? And secondly would you drop either of those backs for him? I currently start vance McDonald

I like Mcdonald and the guys you would have to drop, so I'd pass on him if I'm you. Waller is a fine flier at TE for those that are streaming, but I think Mcdonald is a tier above weekly streaming and the late round options that Waller should be lumped with at this point. 

Yeah, definitely drop Hill.  He won't be rosterable this year, and you could well end up starting Waller over Vance, who uses butter for gloves.

You have the te you need already.  

You would drop Hill over singletary?

I understand singletary the has an easier path to start but Baltimore is a much better team that can run and runs a lot

Just now, cyclone24 said:

You would drop Hill over singletary?

I understand singletary the has an easier path to start but Baltimore is a much better team that can run and runs a lot

Yeah, but Hill is behind Ingram AND Edwards, for now... Singletary is probly just the short end of a Gore/Singletary committee with a shot at becoming the long end shortly.

In a redraft league, I don't see Hill really having a path to startability other than an injury to Ingram or Edwards, this year, anyway.

8 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Yeah, but Hill is behind Ingram AND Edwards, for now... Singletary is probly just the short end of a Gore/Singletary committee with a shot at becoming the long end shortly.

In a redraft league, I don't see Hill really having a path to startability other than an injury to Ingram or Edwards, this year, anyway.

Yeah that's fair. Just curious.

4 minutes ago, Brutal Brutus said:

I don't think Hill is behind Edwards. I think Hill has a different role than the other RBs there.

Yeah, he's the one who gathers up their laundry after practice each day.

37 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Yeah, he's the one who gathers up their laundry after practice each day.

A fourth round pick seems like a steep price to pay for a laundry man

Just now, Brutal Brutus said:

A fourth round pick seems like a steep price to pay for a laundry man

Every rookie goes through it.

Vance Mcdonald is going to reap more rewards from AB leaving that Waller will...

Big Ben vs Derek Carr sprinkled with a little "We ran a play just like that when I was at Tampa Bay called the 'Pig dance and Poke'"  HC seems to make that clear to me.

Oakland will be a dumpster fire yet again.  Maybe Vegas will fix them.

5 hours ago, libertynugget said:

Vance Mcdonald is going to reap more rewards from AB leaving that Waller will...

Big Ben vs Derek Carr sprinkled with a little "We ran a play just like that when I was at Tampa Bay called the 'Pig dance and Poke'"  HC seems to make that clear to me.

What?

7 hours ago, libertynugget said:

Agreed.  

Not so sure about te Vegas part, but the first part I agree. 

with brainiac brown back in the mix im leaning andrews over waller thus week even though chuckies offense runs thru his tes and the broncos dont cover them but the fins dont either. has been reduced to a game time decision for me.