Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

The Rolling Thunder

The coming death of just about every rock legend   ( OH💩 )

https://theweek.com/articles/861750/coming-death-just-about-every-rock-legend?fbclid=IwAR1x_3ChYtSI_nizKZUBG2yhak-kk8D6NpNKWmS2vtpxCvOjRmYpGjxT5oY

Behold the killing fields that lie before us: Bob Dylan (78 years old); Paul McCartney (77); Paul Simon (77) and Art Garfunkel (77); Carole King (77); Brian Wilson (77); Mick Jagger (76) and Keith Richards (75); Joni Mitchell (75); Jimmy Page (75) and Robert Plant (71); Ray Davies (75); Roger Daltrey (75) and Pete Townshend (74); Roger Waters (75) and David Gilmour (73); Rod Stewart (74); Eric Clapton (74); Debbie Harry (74); Neil Young (73); Van Morrison (73); Bryan Ferry (73); Elton John (72); Don Henley (72); James Taylor (71); Jackson Browne (70); Billy Joel (70); and Bruce Springsteen (69, but turning 70 next month).

You forgot Stevie Nicks.  

Can you imagine the illegal drugs used by this group?   Nicks and Richards only have done enough coke to keep two Mexican Cartels in business for a decade.  

3 minutes ago, Bert said:

You forgot Stevie Nicks.  

Can you imagine the illegal drugs used by this group?   Nicks and Richards only have done enough coke to keep two Mexican Cartels in business for a decade.  

I didn't forget her, I could name a thousand more that are about to go extinct. The sad part is that there are very few to carry the torch. 

And yeah, I can imagine. 

7 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

I didn't forget her, I could name a thousand more that are about to go extinct. The sad part is that there are very few to carry the torch. 

And yeah, I can imagine. 

very true

3 hours ago, Big Guy said:

Debbie Harry (74)

Not allowed to get old :wub:

Since God had perfected "sexy", he should make an exception in her case.

• Like 1

On 9/5/2019 at 7:19 PM, Voltaire said:

Not allowed to get old :wub:

Since God had perfected "sexy", he should make an exception in her case.

She's always been around, and I've always liked her & them, but didn't get into Her / Them until a year or so ago after watching a concert on AXS TV, If I find it I'll post it here.

Yeah, forgot that she was once a Playboy Bunny. 

On 9/5/2019 at 8:56 PM, Bert said:

You forgot Stevie Nicks.  

Also not listed 71 year old Steven Tyler,add him above and tack on another Cartel :D

Everyone FROM the '70s is now IN their 70s. You can just go down the list and add an awesome array of talent.

Aging sucks be it for celebrities or ordinary folks.. I never wanted to turn 30, then 40 sucked, now I'm just over two years off from 50 :(