Gladiators

Serena Williams

The Predator. 

Shes one ugly motherfuckker

On 9/5/2019 at 8:01 PM, Gladiators said:

Could be a starting RB in the NFL.

I don't know about starter. Maybe a short yardage goal line back. 

On 9/6/2019 at 5:06 PM, TBayXXXVII said:

Wood!!

You know....she is a horse right? 

She is a bag of smashed asssholes. 

• Haha 1

On 9/6/2019 at 5:06 PM, TBayXXXVII said:

Wood!!

100%

12 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

It's all pink in the middle my friend.

Well done on the outside

14 hours ago, Big Guy said:

she's a dude right? :dunno:

Lots of chicks have clitts that look like a burmese python. 

6 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Like a good Prime Rib!

That makes it all dry on the inside. :cry:

37 minutes ago, DonS said:

That makes it all dry on the inside. :cry:

And it’s probably ashy in the outside. 

16 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

And it’s probably ashy in the outside. 

Probably feels like lizard skin on the inside

8 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Nah, I've dated bodybuilders bigger than her.

What was his/their/them name? 

3 minutes ago, DonS said:

What was his/their/them name? 

LOL, I'm a physical therapist/personal trainer... I can handle those "ladies".  :doublethumbsup:

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

LOL, I'm a physical therapist/personal trainer... I can handle those "ladies".  :doublethumbsup:

IT'S MA'AM!!!! 

Sure, twinkle Twilight toes. 

Don't be hate'n.

I had a bittch drag me to one of the movies, so I can somewhat understand. I DID NOT read/listen the books though. :wacko:

Just now, bostonlager said:

I had a bittch drag me to one of the movies, so I can somewhat understand. I DID NOT read/listen the books though. :wacko:

The mistake I made was buying all 4 before listening to the first one.  I didn't know exactly what the series was about at first, just knew the girl I was banging was reading it.  I am pleading ignorance on the first book... but have no excuse other than I had already spent the money, for the last 3. :dunno:

These posts about Serena are really mean. You'd think you'd celebrate her since she's an American winner. She does have a bit of a temper lately and is "thick" but gee whiz, she's not a murderer. Some of your words are rather harsh for a woman who has done nothing more than be a great successful athlete. She can't help her genetics. Maybe she's on steroids?

Seems like some of you are haters or secretly admire her or deep deep down want to have sex with her. You know, like the homophobe that is gay.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, peenie said:

These posts about Serena are really mean. You'd think you'd celebrate her since she's an American winner. She does have a bit of a temper lately and is "thick" but gee whiz, she's not a murderer. Some of your words are rather harsh for a woman who has done nothing more than be a great successful athlete. She can't help her genetics. Maybe she's on steroids?

Seems like some of you are haters or secretly admire her or deep deep down want to have sex with her. You know, like the homophobe that is gay.

She's a public figure. Open season to make fun of her. No athlete gets made fun of more than Tom Brady and Eli Manning around here. She doesn't get a pass. 

Tom Brady is near perfect. Only the jealous make fun of him.

3 hours ago, peenie said:

Tom Brady is near perfect. Only the jealous make fun of him.

Except for cheating on his pregnant wife, then divorcing said wife and date the girl he was cheating with... then, while dating that girl, cheated on her... while pregnant, and then dating and eventually marrying Giselle.   To note, said pregnant girlfriend lost the baby.  Oh, and then there was the cheating in an NFL game thing.  But other than that?  Yeah, near perfect.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, peenie said:

Physically, she is legitimately perfect.  To say "thick" seems to understate her.  Every athlete has a temper.  You can't be that great and not have one.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Physically, she is legitimately perfect.  To say "thick" seems to understate her.  Every athlete has a temper.  You can't be that great and not have one.

She literally cried on the court during the match while whining about a call. And she wouldn't let it go. Then she upstaged Osaka's first grand slam win and made her feel so embarressed while on the podium that she was tearing up about it all when it was supposed to be her moment. Williams was a complete douche towards the whole grand grand slam and especially against that younger player because poor serena didn't win. 

10 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Except for cheating on his pregnant wife, then divorcing said wife and date the girl he was cheating with... then, while dating that girl, cheated on her... while pregnant, and then dating and eventually marrying Giselle.   To note, said pregnant girlfriend lost the baby.  Oh, and then there was the cheating in an NFL game thing.  But other than that?  Yeah, near perfect.

Brady was never married to Moynahan...  After they broke up, he then dated Bündchen and later married...  Not sure where you are getting your data...

32 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

He also French kisses his dad and son. 

That’s perfectly focked up. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

She literally cried on the court during the match while whining about a call. And she wouldn't let it go. Then she upstaged Osaka's first grand slam win and made her feel so embarressed while on the podium that she was tearing up about it all when it was supposed to be her moment. Williams was a complete douche towards the whole grand grand slam and especially against that younger player because poor serena didn't win. 

How is that different than any female you've ever met?

3 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Lies!!!!!! :cry:

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

How is that different than any female you've ever met?

I have no answer for that. :dunno:

But despite rumors that Brady knowingly left Moynahan when she was pregnant, the quarterback actually didn’t find out about the pregnancy until a couple months after things were officially done with them. As for whether or not he left her to pursue a relationship with Bündchen — that has never been confirmed.

Oh..... Poor Moynahan. I always thought she was quite pretty.