Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Tyreek gets big extension

https://www.rotoworld.com/football/nfl/player/8826/tyreek-hill

3 year 56 mil. Remember how Hill was 100% going to be cut. Never extended. The chiefs were for sure moving on. Hill would never play again. No team wants him. I'm not sure how so many people were so certain about his future.

Those of us who didn't go off the deep end were the ones who were ripped. Thanks for letting Hill's price fall enough to get him really cheap! 

lol.. you think 18mil per year for a crackhead WR with a propensity for beating women and children and one incident away from being suspended for good is a great deal?.. i have a bridge to sell you 

4 minutes ago, crackills said:

lol.. you think 18mil per year for a crackhead WR with a propensity for beating women and children and one incident away from being suspended for good is a great deal?.. i have a bridge to sell you 

I'm talking about his price in fantasy... Not to swift huh? 

1 minute ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I'm talking about his price in fantasy... Not to swift huh? 

you did not clarify that in your post "genius"  everyone and their mom knew that Hill wasnt getting suspended.. so unless you drafted in July.. thanks for your deep insight jackass

38 minutes ago, crackills said:

you did not clarify that in your post "genius"  everyone and their mom knew that Hill wasnt getting suspended.. so unless you drafted in July.. thanks for your deep insight jackass

I drafted a dynasty startup and got Hill in the 5th round, which I was told was still too early. Do you even know what fantasy football is?

1 hour ago, crackills said:

At RT Sports, people start drafting teams for the new year right after the SuperBowl ends.  I don't start THAT early, myself, but there have been a few years where I've gotten a draft in by Memorial Day, and frequently start in June.  This year, I was busy building the best home fireworks show anyone had ever seen, and I didn't get started until the second week in July.   But I know a lot of people who were drafting over the summer and got Hill CRAZY cheap, like in the 18th round.  That's going to make a difference in some leagues.

I bet the Chiefs wanted to get Hill signed quickly to a new contract chock-full of clauses that will allow them to recoup all of their money if Hill gets in any more trouble off the field, especially after the recent Antonio Brown debacle.

"Here, Tyreek, here's your shiny new contract for a bajillion dollars, better sign it quick (and pay no attention to the part where you  have to pay it all back if you spit on the sidewalk)!"

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

At RT Sports, people start drafting teams for the new year right after the SuperBowl ends.  I don't start THAT early, myself, but there have been a few years where I've gotten a draft in by Memorial Day, and frequently start in June.  This year, I was busy building the best home fireworks show anyone had ever seen, and I didn't get started until the second week in July.   But I know a lot of people who were drafting over the summer and got Hill CRAZY cheap, like in the 18th round.  That's going to make a difference in some leagues.

I bet the Chiefs wanted to get Hill signed quickly to a new contract chock-full of clauses that will allow them to recoup all of their money if Hill gets in any more trouble off the field, especially after the recent Antonio Brown debacle.

"Here, Tyreek, here's your shiny new contract for a bajillion dollars, better sign it quick (and pay no attention to the part where you  have to pay it all back if you spit on the sidewalk)!"

To me Its kind of crazy to draft that early and i dont really understand the point, but either way vast majority dont draft until late august at the earliest and OPs original post talks more about the contract he signed vs when he was drafted in fantasy. In this case his contract has zero effect on when he should be drafted hence my response.. but thank you for your measured explanation.