Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Antonio Brown signs with Patriots

The reason the Patriots lost to the Giants the 1st time, was Brady kept getting sacked, trying to throw deep to Moss. Without Moss, they don't force the ball deep. they were better off without him.

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

The reason the Patriots lost to the Giants the 1st time, was Brady kept getting sacked, trying to throw deep to Moss. Without Moss, they don't force the ball deep. they were better off without him.

I'm interested to see how it works out.  Brady is the anti-Ben.  Ben likes to buy time with his size and feet and heave up the ball to a streaking WR.  Brady wants a precise route, usually short to mid range in an exact time.

Just now, jerryskids said:

I'm interested to see how it works out.  Brady is the anti-Ben.  Ben likes to buy time with his size and feet and heave up the ball to a streaking WR.  Brady wants a precise route, usually short to mid range in an exact time.

I don't see it ending well, I just don't.  The 1 reason it could work, he has to be thinking,  this is his last chance if he shoots his way out of New England this year. 

21 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Haha im pretty sure once he was released ..teams could talk to him...couldn't sign the deal until 4pm you focking jealous ass crybabies.  :lol:

investigate what anyway and do what about it ? 

Look at you taking up for this mutt. God thing his union was there to protect him. Lol 

20 minutes ago, edjr said:

Yes, and Brady is best situated in routes less than 10 yards.  The pat's need players who can catch the dump pass over and over, while that is not brown's forte, his presence could open things up for others.....the lack of Gronk could be offset by this move, i think Gordon is the biggest winner here...

I ain't been here in a while... new look, new bored, new icons... wow... but The Patriots talk is still the same. Nice. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Yes, and Brady is best situated in routes less than 10 yards.  The pat's need players who can catch the dump pass over and over, while that is not brown's forte, his presence could open things up for others.....the lack of Gronk could be offset by this move, i think Gordon is the biggest winner here...

Missed last nights game and the last 18 years of greatness eh?

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Look at you taking up for this mutt. God thing his union was there to protect him. Lol 

Oh stop it you loved odell when he played for your New Jersey giants and you would have loved it if some how your new jersey squad grabbed brown. 

Don't hate bro, both new New Jersey teams and the one new york team the bills missed out. It happens...the kid wanted to play for and with the greatest 

14 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Missed last nights game and the last 18 years of greatness eh?

I am more interested in non-homer reality and how I can leverage the situation to my advantage.   When money is on the line there is no room to pretend truth does not exist ;)

24 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Yes, and Brady is best situated in routes less than 10 yards. 

You're better than that, I know you are

54 minutes ago, edjr said:

This is what I’m always pointing out to people. Sure Moss has great stats and opened up a whole new dynamic for their offense. BUT, they won 3 Super Bowls before Moss and they won 3 more after Moss. While they had Moss—zero.

12 minutes ago, edjr said:

the "you're better than that" is another list i never make.   :(

16 minutes ago, edjr said:

It's part of how you rank players for drafting, again, when money is on the line, you really need to be honest....

47 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Oh stop it you loved odell when he played for your New Jersey giants and you would have loved it if some how your new jersey squad grabbed brown. 

Don't hate bro, both new New Jersey teams and the one new york team the bills missed out. It happens...the kid wanted to play for and with the greatest 

No I didn't. Nice try. Plenty of posts of me dogging that clown. Was very happy to see him go. Nice try. 

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Why did they lose to them the second time? 🤔

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Belichick and Satan were having a contract dispute.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Brady had a bum ankle

So now that the Pats brought in AB, they get to trade DT for a 6th rounder.  After they cut AB at the end of the year they'll end up with a 3rd round compensatory pick.  $#@% those guys know what they're doing.

6 minutes ago, Kanil said:

So now that the Pats brought in AB, they get to trade DT for a 6th rounder.  After they cut AB at the end of the year they'll end up with a 3rd round compensatory pick.  $#@% those guys know what they're doing.

DT?

On 9/9/2019 at 3:26 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

That was the one year we shouldnt have made it.  Ravens guy dropped the ball in the endzone in the afc championship.  

24 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

That was the one year we shouldnt have made it.  Ravens guy dropped the ball in the endzone in the afc championship.  

Right. I remember everyone saying that. And Tuck rule? 

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hang in there bud, only another 5 or 6 years until the Jersey giants are relevant for a year again. 

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think that tuck rule fiasco was the thing....the moment when Bellicheat realized....holy crap, i can entirely game the system.....prior to that one could reasonable say he was a relatively respectable guy, after that, he went down a dark road....

22 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think that tuck rule fiasco was the thing....the moment when Bellicheat realized....holy crap, i can entirely game the system.....prior to that one could reasonable say he was a relatively respectable guy, after that, he went down a dark road....

Hahah so belichick made the refs call the play as the rule was written? 

Do you listen to yourself when you type this kind of nonsense?

10 minutes ago, nobody said:

Doubtful they sanction him until it's actually proven he did anything.

It’d be pretty hard to justify. This is a civil lawsuit. Anyone can file one at any time. It’s not like cops, a prosecutor and a grand jury looked at this and said yeah, there’s probably something there (as in a criminal indictment)

30 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I'm not discounting...she got on his c0ck (hey...famous NFL player, duh), then either later regretted it or got mad at him.  

14 minutes ago, drobeski said:

The tuck rule was valid. On the field the ball was dislodged right at the moment Tom stopped pulling the pass back. It was called a fumble on the field and should have stayed that way since there was no clear evidence to overturn it. 

Since this was the 3rd or 4th NFL game you ever watched you might not have known what was going on at the time. 👍

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, drobeski said:

So your saying the officials never get things wrong.....gotcha....

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

The tuck rule was valid. On the field the ball was dislodged right at the moment Tom stopped pulling the pass back. It was called a fumble on the field and should have stayed that way since there was no clear evidence to overturn it. 

Since this was the 3rd or 4th NFL game you ever watched you might not have known what was going on at the time. 👍

What did belichick have to do with the call ? 

Just dumb and you defend it ...

How sad. .... my turds in 3rd grade knew more about football than you'll ever know.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

So your saying the officials never get things wrong.....gotcha....

Im saying that your assertion that belichick had something to do with the call is retarded. 

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

How sad. .... my turds in 3rd grade knew more about football than you'll ever know.

He had nothing to do with the call, but I believe it was this situation and call that showed him how one can game the entire system, and led him down the path to be a cheater

Just now, drobeski said:

Im saying that your assertion that belichick had something to do with the call is retarded. 

Given that I never made that assertion, I am not sure what you mean.

Just now, RLLD said:

Given that I never made that assertion, I am not sure what you mean.

You said the tuck rule made belichick realize he can game the system :doh:

4 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Nothing. It was just a bad call. HTH