Sign in to follow this  
Armchairwarrior

Edelman’s value with AB

I'd say unchanged. He is still the slot receiver and has a mind meld with Brady, who trusts him implicitly. I don't see AB showing up day 1 and just picking up where he left off in Pittsburgh. It will likely take some time. Edelman's fantasy value has always been more tied to injuries. When he plays he produces in ppr 

Slight downgrade because of less targets/TD opportunity. I think this move would hurt Gordon more. Edelman is still Brady's BFF and most trusted option and should be roaming free with all the coverage AB and Gordon will attract. 

2 minutes ago, AintNoStoppinMeNow said:

Slight downgrade because of less targets/TD opportunity. I think this move would hurt Gordon more. Edelman is still Brady's BFF and most trusted option and should be roaming free with all the coverage AB and Gordon will attract. 

I do to but for what it's worth Yahoo bumped up his point total a full point tonight

It was already down from hurting his thumb trying to make one catch. But I don’t think this moves him much lower then that. The recurring injury will have a bigger impact on his season then AB will. 

I would say Edelman’s value would have to come down, but not a lot. 

I would think he’ll be the middle guy, the space where the Gronk once roamed. 

I think in a ppr league Edelman with still of some good value, not as high with Brown. 

But i don’t like him in a non ppr, he’s not going to see the end zone much this season. Imo.