Sign in to follow this  
cbfalcon

Week 1

And thus begins the next championship run for the greatest franchise that dynasty football has ever known. 

For those wondering, the answer is yes. Your El Padrino and Savior did indeed orchestrate all of the WR moves that have taken place this past year. 

Frankly, we don’t see Oakland as an ideal environment for a pass catcher. The offense is based on a 15 year old scheme, which will lead to dominant RB fantasy totals, but it was not ideal for a talent such as Amari Cooper. 

Maneuvering Odell into a superior situation was fairly simple, but shan’t be overlooked as a key move I’ve made. 

As for Antonio...beyond the aforementioned schematic concerns, we felt Brown’s swagger could best be maximized by working with the only NFL franchise that has proven itself to be of the same tier (albeit in an inferior league) as the El and Savior is in our superior DNDL.

There were more moves made by your leader that are less headline grabbing, but I’ll detail those in the coming weeks as their benefits become more obvious to you all. 

With that, I want to thank you all for your fealty this season. My franchise intends to shower you with humble grace, an abundance of sex appeal, and an inordinate amount of love. Thank you. 

You may lose week one to a team that is tanking, barely had a good draft pick in the last 2 years, and traded away current assets for future firsts.

You may want to set your sites a little lower.

12 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

You may lose week one to a team that is tanking, barely had a good draft pick in the last 2 years, and traded away current assets for future firsts.

You may want to set your sites a little lower.

This is but a preseason game. My playoff destiny is a given, so these practice games are just about working on optimal lineup configurations. And as my bench shows, I’ve got tools to work with. 

Hrrrmmm... my reciever Christian Kirk caught a 2pt conversion reception.... no points awarded for neither the catch nor conversion.  I'm assuming thats not correct? :huh:

15 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Hrrrmmm... my reciever Christian Kirk caught a 2pt conversion reception.... no points awarded for neither the catch nor conversion.  I'm assuming thats not correct? :huh:

Commish needs a raise

12 hours ago, mmmmm...beer said:

You got it......

Kirk, Christian
ARI WR
Rush: 1/12; Rec: 4/32, 1 Re2P

That thing thats says " 1 Re2P " is your 2 point conversion

9 hours ago, mmmmm...beer said:

It took them about 4 or 5 hours to get it in there.

In spite of the fact that the play did indeed occur, we had to deliberate as to whether you actually Deserved the points. By the way, you’re welcome