Sign in to follow this  
DEEZNUTS

Tyreek Hill carted off

4 minutes ago, boilerddd said:

Man I hope he hasn't broken his arm. I hear that runs in the family.

"Daddy did it"

Tyreek done for the day with a shoulder injury

Early reports are saying broken collarbone, could be out 6-8 weeks.  Of course this is all speculation and just heresy, nothing official obviously.

• Haha 1

Demarcus Robinson, Hardman and Watkins should all benefit.  Maybe even kelce.

Shoulder injury that caused some kind of stress to his sternum; was hospitalized and is now in the care of an Ortho-trauma-something-or-other.

Sounds bad, but it might be better than a broken bone if it's just cartilage damage.

2 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

Early reports are saying broken collarbone, could be out 6-8 weeks.  Of course this is all speculation and just heresy, nothing official obviously.

I don’t know if it’s heresy. Dude is a focking piece of garbage

Could you imagine having Hill and ODB (maybe AB) together on the same team? They could instead of practice football with team, act in a nearby theater in drama plays. Queens every day...........................

I figured I was taking a risk of losing him due to suspension at some point.  Didn't expect him to bust his vagina in the 1st half of the 1st game. 

28 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Shoulder injury that caused some kind of stress to his sternum; was hospitalized and is now in the care of an Ortho-trauma-something-or-other.

Sounds bad, but it might be better than a broken bone if it's just cartilage damage.

anytime you have to be hospitalized, it's not good.  

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Out 2 - 3 weeks per RotoWorld.  Got better news that he doesn't need surgery, which would have made it 6-8 weeks.

We get the Chiefs next week. I'll take it. 

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Out 2 - 3 weeks per RotoWorld.  Got better news that he doesn't need surgery, which would have made it 6-8 weeks.

Yeah, this is what I was saying.  Being hospitalized and all that ortho-trauma stuff sounds bad, but a broken clavicle or something like that would have been at least 6 weeks; this injury seems like a shorter recovery time than that.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, R8RMick said:

We get the Chiefs next week. I'll take it. 

Still no chance in hell :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Watkins with 3 TDS and 200 yards today. Who do you think?

He did it today and is made  of glass. I am guessing hardman will be more involved 

Echoing Mike's post above, FFPros is saying:

Tyreek Hill (WR – KC)

It certainly doesn’t help Mahomes that Tyreek Hill sustained a rare shoulder injury that isn’t quite a broken collarbone but is similar in nature. Hill reportedly will not need surgery, but medical professionals evaluating his type of injury believe it is at least a possibility. If we see him before November, it would be an absolute shock. There’s a decent enough chance his season is over.

Sammy Watkins looked like vintage Clemson Sammy Watkins on Sunday and will operate as the WR1 for as long as Hill is out.

Link: https://www.fantasypros.com/2019/09/fantasy-football-injury-report-week-1-2019/

Nobody is gonna be sleeping on Sammy anymore. He will get game-planned for and #1 coverage.

The Hard Man has a chance, but only time will tell if he can take advantage of it. Great upside moving forward.

1 hour ago, stonewall said:

Nobody is gonna be sleeping on Sammy anymore. He will get game-planned for and #1 coverage.

That didn't stop Tyreek Hill from being the #1 WR in fantasy last year.

More talk that he will be out 6-8 weeks, this time from Watkins himself:

Speaking on Tyreek Hill, Sammy Watkins said, “I think he has an intricate part. We’re gonna have to find a way to win in the next six, seven weeks with him being out. I think we have the coaches to do that.” (Albert Breer, Sports Illustrated)

Fantasy Impact:

It’s the first mention of any sort of timetable for Hill’s shoulder injury that forced him out of Week 1’s matchup with Jacksonville. Watkins could have just been speculating on the length of time Hill will miss, but it’s certainly worth noting that this information came from a teammate. Hill is back in Kansas City Monday, with no official word on his status.

Link: https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/news/228116/tyreek-hill-shoulder-to-miss-multiple-weeks.php

How about a little respect for the Hill owners in mourning here?  Take the Watkins talk somewhere else.   Sheesh the body ain't even cold yet 

21 minutes ago, Jarvis Basnight said:

How about a little respect for the Hill owners in mourning here?  Take the Watkins talk somewhere else.   Sheesh the body ain't even cold yet 

I report.  You decide.

Besides, Watkins is talking directly about Hill.  It's relevant info in this thread.

Man I had a feeling this was going to happen. I didn't get him in my big money league, so I decided to make an offer of Evans and D Henderson. I didn't push the issue after the guy said he would think about it, because I just had this feeling that getting too much Hill stock was going to royally bone me

10 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Karma for being found innocent? Karma for dating a crazy ass Latino? 

For beating a pregnant woman and breaking a little kid’s arm

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

For beating a pregnant woman and breaking a little kid’s arm

Now he is getting karma for the incident in college? Also, he didn't break his kids arm. Maybe don't just go off of head lines? 

How do you know he didn’t break his kids arm, there is still a investigation going on. 

Nothing as been cleared yet.  

8 minutes ago, weepaws said:

How do you know he didn’t break his kids arm, there is still a investigation going on. 

Not true; the investigation has been inactive since June 7.

If more evidence were to come to light, the case could always be re-opened, but as of now, it is closed.

30 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Nothing as been cleared yet.  

The hospital and investigators both ruled the broken arm was an accident. The drawn out portion of the investigation wasn't even about the broken arm.