Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The Official Week 1 FU Thread

3 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Jamey Winston 1-6 for THREE YARDS!

.....................and it's looking like Mike Williams (Chargers pretend WR) will become a free agent next week-FOCK HIM!

18 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

.....................and it's looking like Mike Williams (Chargers pretend WR) will become a free agent next week-FOCK HIM!

NYG's first drive featured Engram and Barkley-and resulted in a TD! Since then? Let's get away from using those two and get NOTHING............is Rich Kotite still coaching there?

32 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Jared goff is a joke.  Go fock yourself you loser

Jamey Winston is worse, putting up putrid stats against the worst DB's in the NFL. He stinks so bad it looks like TB is featuring their running game today. Winston will be out of the NFL after this year, too bad TB let Fitzpatrick go-at least he's not afraid of the pass rush. Jamey-a big worthless puffball. He'll be beating women and children at this time next year-after all, he went to FSU.....................................

Seriously, Shennahan isn't even playing Pettis.  I've seen him on 2 snaps.  He is as bad as his ole man - go fock yerself Shanny!

While I am at it - go fock the so called "industry experts" that had me team pegged as number 1 in the preseason power rankings.  I am laying a goose egg.

Corey Davis, and me for starring you instead of john brown

The only thing preventing complete hopelessness for me was Dalvin Cook and the Chargers' offense (minus useless Mike Williams).

Hello everyone, what did I miss? 

5 hours ago, AxeElf said:

A Cleveland Streamer, huh... 

Yeah I should have known better... It was right in front of me.

1 hour ago, libertynugget said:

F me for believing the hype about San Fran/TB offensive games... Winston quilting my 9 points while Lamar is makin it rain point on my bench

I did the exact same thing. Winston in the lineup, Jackson on the bench. Very sad.

A big FU to everyone who thought I should have taken Davante Adams at 1.8 and Joe Mixon at 2.5 in the $250 RTFFC Tournament Purple 3 division instead of Greg Zuerlein and the Chicago Bears defense.

Adams + Mixon = 11.3

Zuerlein + Bears = 22.5

Winning.

11 hours ago, AxeElf said:

A big FU to everyone who thought I should have taken Davante Adams at 1.8 and Joe Mixon at 2.5 in the $250 RTFFC Tournament Purple 3 division instead of Greg Zuerlein and the Chicago Bears defense.

Adams + Mixon = 11.3

Zuerlein + Bears = 22.5

Winning.

I also have Davante Adams and like basically every WR in the NFL hes 100% useless as aa fantasy player.  Loooong gone are the days of players like Moss, Fitzgerald, Harrison, Wayne, etc, etc.  Welcome to WR-commitee hell.  Every offense runs a 4-WR spread it seems.  Im cutting Adams this week and signing some "short white guy" instead. :D

Mike Badgley sprained his bagina in a league (IBL) with no pickups prior to week 1.  Looks like the Chargers got 12 points from the kicking game.  We play 7 games per week in IBL and I'm on track to lose at least 3 by those 12 focking points.

Same league, Travis Kelce 3-88.  Chiefs get 40 points and lose Hill early, and Kelce catches 3 balls?  While I type this I think Watkins caught another TD...

26 minutes ago, Fantasy Bum said:

Sony Michel. Not sure he realizes the season started already! And Ekeler went off on my bench. 😡

That wasn't even a hard call...  Gordon out, PPR beast taking the lead role--vs a committee RB for the Patriots?

You deserved that one.

An F U for everyone at the end of that Saints - Texans game. 40 yard FG by Lutz, 75 yards and a TD for Watson, 50 yard FG by Lutz. 18 points for my opponent in like 1 minute of game time.