Moneyline
9/8/19
Tennessee Titans (+215)
(465) TENNESSEE TITANS @ (466) Cleveland Browns
(Match) Moneyline
Football - NFL Sep 08, 2019 01:00 PM EDT

:o

GO STILLERS!

I have a feeling the Steelers stumble out of the gate.  They think they moved beyond AB, and they have.....everywhere accept on the field.  I love Shuster, but am worried Big Ben was made to look better than he was due to AB.

25 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

I have a feeling the Steelers stumble out of the gate.  They think they moved beyond AB, and they have.....everywhere accept on the field.  I love Shuster, but am worried Big Ben was made to look better than he was due to AB.

Won a super bowl before AB was even there. If anything I think it’s the opposite 

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

If the Pats stumble at all it will be week 1, they have a bye the next 6 weeks

12 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Won a super bowl before AB was even there. If anything I think it’s the opposite 

You are consistently wrong.

• Like 1

Did not watch, how did my bet do?

1 hour ago, dain11279 said:

AFC North looking TOUGH this year :lol:

My buddy bet that the Ravens would win the division this year with another guy I know.  About 2 weeks ago.  

At the time I thought he had too many beers to be making such bets and it was a terrible bet. 

Maybe he was on to something 🤔

5 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

My buddy bet that the Ravens would win the division this year with another guy I know.  About 2 weeks ago.  

At the time I thought he had too many beers to be making such bets and it was a terrible bet. 

I think it's a four team race.

The browns are good. But young and undisciplined. They'll have up weeks and down weeks. They'll beat some teams.

The steelers will be mediocre at worst. They always are.

The bengals are looking like a credible team again.

The ravens looked awesome today... But Jackson ain't gonna throw like the tmost weeks. And Miami is horrible. Sure fire first overall pick. 

14 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Like TBBOM said it should be an open race. Not sure I'd crown the Ravens just yet. My local high school team could probably compete with the Dolphins this year.

1 minute ago, dain11279 said:

Like TBBOM said it should be an open race. Not sure I'd crown the Ravens just yet. My local high school team could probably compete with the Dolphins this year.

Not crowning them.  But they always have the best defense in the division and even the NFL.  No one can name half their starting defense but they are always top 5.  So not a stretch to think that side had nothing to do with MIA.  And yeah im a Lamar basher.  But they have scary pieces on offense.  Ingram. Justice Hill. Hollywood. Boykin. Mark Andrews has had rave reviews.  Hayden Hurst was a 1st rounder.  If Lamar Jackson can throw it at all this year.  Add in his legs.  Scary group to defend.  With the best defense. 

I admit it: I had Cleveland down for 10 wins and a playoff birth. Too early to give up them entirely but it’s not looking too good. 

38 minutes ago, MDC said:

I admit it: I had Cleveland down for 10 wins and a playoff birth. Too early to give up them entirely but it’s not looking too good. 

This loss may be good for them. They needed a reality check.

They gave the Titans first down after first down with stupid penalties. Their tackle got ejected for being a dumb thug and kicking a guy in the face. Baker got crazy and threw three picks. Should have been five.

They have a weak line. Not a great back seven. But the skill players and dline are top notch. They'll make some noise. 

This week they got out disciplined and were shown they aren't as good as they thought they were. Well see how they respond. 

3 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

They gave the Titans first down after first down with stupid penalties. Their tackle got ejected for being a dumb thug and kicking a guy in the face. Baker got crazy and threw three picks. Should have been five.

They have a weak line. Not a great back seven. But the skill players and dline are top notch. They'll make some noise. 

This week they got out disciplined and were shown they aren't as good as they thought they were. Well see how they respond. 

I saw they had 180 penalty yards or some shiit. I knew the OL was pretty bad but figured the Browns D and QB were good enough to get them to 9-10 wins given that Pittsburgh is on the downslope and the Bengals are the Bengals. Their upcoming schedule looks rough though. Maybe they’re another year away from playoff contention. 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

I saw they had 180 penalty yards or some shiit. I knew the OL was pretty bad but figured the Browns D and QB were good enough to get them to 9-10 wins given that Pittsburgh is on the downslope and the Bengals are the Bengals. Their upcoming schedule looks rough though. Maybe they’re another year away from playoff contention. 

I have em as anywhere from 8-8 to 10-6, contending for a wild card spot.

As a titans fan, I thought this was in important game, as we may be one of the teams also vying for that wild card spot. But given that luck and foles are dead now, the division is wide open now. We shall see. 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Week 1 is the big lie.  Happens every year. 

:thumbsup:

Yep,look no further than last season Bucs at Saints

2 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

They played freakin'  Miami yesterday.  You me and a few other geeks could have beat them.  Hell, reports are a bunch of the Miami players called their agents after the game telling them to seek a trade.  Miami isn't even trying.

14 minutes ago, Strike said:

They played freakin'  Miami yesterday.  You me and a few other geeks could have beat them.  Hell, reports are a bunch of the Miami players called their agents after the game telling them to seek a trade.  Miami isn't even trying.

Was more talking about how bad the steelers and browns looked.   Not that Lamar had stats.  

Like I said the Ravens always have a top defense.  And it is miami but if Lamar can pass it at all they will have at least a dangerous if not inconsistent offense.  

The steelers looked dreadful.   The browns looked dreadful.  

2 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

But given that luck and foles are dead now, the division is wide open now. We shall see. 

fock the division, what about my fantasy team?  :mad:

3 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Yup. Already took Cleveland (-2) against the Jets next week. The Jets are terrible, they got 4 turnovers against Buffalo and STILL lost. Browns was an aberration, they'll bounce back.

14 minutes ago, taco breath said:

fock the division, what about my fantasy team?  :mad:

Mine may be over before it even gets started,there goes some more bench depth

Derrius Guice (knee) underwent an MRI Monday and is likely to miss time.

Sep 9, 2019, 12:42 PM ET

5 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Unless your team calls Detroit home.  then it is the big confirmation

While it is only one game, they looked like a team that bought the hype and just expected to show up and win.  With their talent they should be competitive, but they need to take every game seriously.

The Browns & fans simply wrote a check their brown ass couldn't ca$h 

1 hour ago, BufordT said:

They got lazy with their search for a head coach.

Yeah, he looks like a total dufuss

They remind me of the Cardinals, Bucs coaches

10 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Lol...who needs a reality check the first week???

15 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Lol...who needs a reality check the first week???

Browns, Steelers  & Giants