Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Belicheck does it better than any other coach: rif-raf control

The one caveat being, every other player with issues he brought in, he brought in for little to no money. I am not sure of the particulars, but a 9 million guarantee is different than anything before.

6 hours ago, edjr said:

The one caveat being, every other player with issues he brought in, he brought in for little to no money. I am not sure of the particulars, but a 9 million guarantee is different than anything before.

Randy Moss received a 4.75 million dollar signing bonus from NE, with a 1.5 million salary and other bonuses totaling 850k.  Total cap hit 7.1 million.  In 2010 that was pretty significant.

3 hours ago, Strike said:

Randy Moss received a 4.75 million dollar signing bonus from NE, with a 1.5 million salary and other bonuses totaling 850k.  Total cap hit 7.1 million.  In 2010 that was pretty significant.

Randy Moss had a guarantee of 0 in 2007, his 1st year he played for the Patriots, he had a cap hit of 3 million in 2007 - 2.8% of their cap

https://overthecap.com/player/randy-moss/86/

I guess. Unless you count Aaron Hernandez running a street gang and killing a few people. And Randy Moss was traded mid season because he was a problem. And noted malcontent Albert Haynsworth worked out well. So, No. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Albert Haynsworth worked out well. So, No. 

Damn i forgot about that fat fuk.  Classy POS.

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Damn i forgot about that fat fuk.  Classy POS.

I feel a little bad after I Googled him and hes dying of kidney failure.  

28 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I feel a little bad after I Googled him and hes dying of kidney failure.  

Three more months until Death Pool 2020.

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I guess. Unless you count Aaron Hernandez running a street gang and killing a few people. And Randy Moss was traded mid season because he was a problem. And noted malcontent Albert Haynsworth worked out well. So, No. 

Poking fun at Randy Moss, huh?  
Well, he did play 4 seasons for NE.  When did he become a malcontent?  Also who the fuk cares.  

First ballot HOF.  

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I guess. Unless you count Aaron Hernandez running a street gang and killing a few people. 

Hate to admit it, but that’s the thread right there :first:

What I find interesting is that New England brought in every malcontent they could find.  Except Terrell Owens.  TO must have truly been special.  Well, him and Johnny Manziel.