Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Is Trump calling out his GOP challenger over an affair?

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

Democrats? 

7 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

2 + 2 = Hurricane in Alabama.   

Removing statues? Erasing history ? 

Your team owns it 

9 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Democrats? 

Yeah I thought this thread was about the SC governor banging a stripper. Not about the Democrats destroying statues, changing the names of universities, removing paintings of white people, renaming streets, creating lists of "banned words", changing the meaning of the okay sign, etc... etc... etc....

Honcho is deep into the double think.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

Yeah I thought this thread was about the SC governor banging a stripper. Not about the Democrats destroying statues, changing the names of universities, removing paintings of white people, renaming streets, creating lists of "banned words", changing the meaning of the okay sign, etc... etc... etc....

Honcho is deep into the double think.

Yeah, very weird for him to call out exactly what his fruitcake side does and stands for in this thread. :dunno:

6 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Yeah, very weird for him to call out exactly what his fruitcake side does and stands for in this thread. :dunno:

Well it's different for them because muh feelings.

27 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Well it's different for them because muh feelings.

Yeah, i guess... it was her turn and orange man bad. :(

I like how Democrats like to call out Trump... even though their party has been guilty of the same thing, and worse, for the last 40 years.

20 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Yeah, i guess... it was her turn and orange man bad. :(

Oh yes Orange Man Bad, for sure.

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Trump’s utterly shameless hypocrisy is his super power. 

His super power is having absolutely no moral compass and the ability to realize how retarded he really is

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, donkeyjotes said:

Great leadership starts with self-awareness

Who has that

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Dude is pathetic. It’s just sad at this point

Actually, what's pathetic and sad is that with all this... the Democrats still can't and won't, put out a candidate who has a chance to beat him.

6 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Speaking of falsifying...

17 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Actually, what's pathetic and sad is that with all this... the Democrats still can't and won't, put out a candidate who has a chance to beat him.

It is pathetic. 

Right, because if Trump was caught having an affair, his opponents wouldn't bring it up.  

15 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Right, because if Trump was caught having an affair, his opponents wouldn't bring it up.  

Well it’s not just that, or the blatant hypocrisy, but that he’s punching down to some nobody who’s challenging him as a sitting president in the g0ddamn GOP primary. Poor bastard is too dumb to know any better 😢 

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

They do have candidates that can beat him.... the Dem's problem is that 90% of their voters are retarded. I don't know how else you can explain the top seven as Joe, Bernie, Warren, Harris, Buttgig, Booker,. and Beta.

The libtards have ceased arguing policy. Because all of theirs are childish. I'd rather have a childish president with good policy than a polished one with backwards, destructive policy. That's a summation of election 2020 

12 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The libtards have ceased arguing policy. Because all of theirs are childish. I'd rather have a childish president with good policy than a polished one with backwards, destructive policy. That's a summation of election 2020 

Dope who spends every day on a forum deep throating a president that spends his days going full retard on twitter, instead of reading (let alone understanding) policy memos, talking about libtard policy. That’s rich. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, donkeyjotes said:

Dope who spends all day deep throating a president that spends his days going full retard on twitter, instead of reading (let alone understanding) policy memos, talking about libtard policy. That’s rich. 

I guess you misse the part where I referred to him as childish. Even richer. Typical libtard, blinded by hysteria, can't see straight anymore. 

14 hours ago, Voltaire said:

They do have candidates that can beat him.... the Dem's problem is that 90% of their voters are retarded. I don't know how else you can explain the top seven as Joe, Bernie, Warren, Harris, Buttgig, Booker,. and Beta.

I see that as proof that they don't have the candidates.  The direction of the political party is creating un-electable candidates.  The ONLY people who will vote for them are the die hard liberals and the people who don't follow politics, but have been told to just vote democrat.  The "Never Trumpers" are not going to vote for the Dems and neither are the independents.  The people who actually know what's going on are going to vote for Trump.  Those people, plus the minorities who are realizing that the Republican party is the one to side with and the Trump base will easily be enough to get a Trump re-elected.

4 minutes ago, trumpurethra said:

Lol ude tweets and whines all the time. He like a teenage girl on her period.

The funny thing is that if you change Trump to the MSM or Democrat party, you'd have just described the last 40 years.  Sad how butt hurt you guys are that someone is stealing your thunder.