Sign in to follow this  
bfros

drop Hunter Henry for Hockenson?

trying to decide....ppr league. Hock looked hot in week 1, but he's a rookie. Do I drop Henry to roster Hockenson? 

Go for it, I wouldn't exactly consider Hunter Henry a guy you have to hold onto

I would. 

Just now, Skinny_Bastard said:

Then what are you good for?

Ask a woman...   :::licks eyebrows smugly:::

When as Henry made it through a whole nfl season? 

Mmm shame he keeps getting drafted. 

Holy hell. Just saw this. Last year I lost Wentz early in the year, my backup was Garoppolo. He went down. I streamed QBs all year. I had Hunt as my feature back. He gets filmed fighting with some drunk chick, cut. I have no idea how I made the championship game. Streaming freaking Flacco and whatever other bottom feeding QBs there were.  

Now I start out this year with Henry and he's all but done and I have Herndon as a backup. All I needed was 4 freaking weeks out of Hunter. 30 freaking TEs are owned in my league including my two. We have large benches in my 12 team league and for some stupid reason a bunch of the teams have 3 TEs. Now I'm going to be held hostage for a TE. Damn. :mad:

1 minute ago, sderk said:

Holy hell. Just saw this. Last year I lost Wentz early in the year, my backup was Garoppolo. He went down. I streamed QBs all year. I had Hunt as my feature back. He gets filmed fighting with some drunk chick, cut. I have no idea how I made the championship game. Streaming freaking Flacco and whatever other bottom feeding QBs there were.  

Now I start out this year with Henry and he's all but done and I have Herndon as a backup. All I needed was 4 freaking weeks out of Hunter. 30 freaking TEs are owned in my league including my two. We have large benches in my 12 team league and for some stupid reason a bunch of the teams have 3 TEs. Now I'm going to be held hostage for a TE. Damn. :mad:

Pick up Henry’s replacement, not even sure who it is.

3 minutes ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

Pick up Henry’s replacement, not even sure who it is.

It's the great Virgil Green and Sean Culkin. And possibly someone else they bring in.

8 hours ago, American Chewy said:

...go figure henry out for season now. 

I saw only that they think it's a 4-6wk injury; they definitely haven't IR'd him (yet) so if you can afford to stash it might be alright, but I think Hockensen, Waller or Andrews (BAL) will outperform Henry even when healthy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jedi Sensei said:

I saw only that they think it's a 4-6wk injury; they definitely haven't IR'd him (yet) so if you can afford to stash it might be alright, but I think Hockensen, Waller or Andrews (BAL) will outperform Henry even when healthy.

yeah early reports made it seem like this was a potential season ender.  I threw him in my IR spot and picked up vernon davis for this week.  probably have to stream till he comes back as its slim pickings.