Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

WTC tower 7

He says it with his own words 

Focking Jews  :thumbsdown:

Also, post-Epstein, it's impossible to believe anything that they say anymore and sadly we're so fat, lazy and stoopid that they're no longer even trying to hide it.  

Prolly every wackadoodle belief that people were called tin foil hatters for contains some semblance of truth.  

• Thanks 2

I'm not saying the official story isn't correct...................................but it sure is hard to believe.

10 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

I'm not saying the official story isn't correct...................................but it sure is hard to believe.

That's where im at. And if that was a lie, it all is. 

Some crazy conspiracy theory sure.... but the so called truth about how that building came down is even more wacky. 

• Like 1

The official story is always bullchit

• Like 1

I never understood why they wanted to hit WTC to begin with. The Pentagon sure, the capital and white house absolutely.

There where so many other better targets.

Jet fuel can't burn steel memes

23 minutes ago, drobeski said:

That's where im at. And if that was a lie, it all is. 

Some crazy conspiracy theory sure.... but the so called truth about how that building came down is even more wacky. 

I'm not above a good conspiracy theory. I'll go to my grave believing LHO never fired a shot and LBJ & the mob killed off JFK.

But WTC7 is different. In fact what WTC7 really is, it's a pain in the ass. It totally disrupts everything we know (or think we know) about the attacks. I've read too many books and there's too much verifiable data out there to discredit anything other than terrorists bringing down the towers - with no government involvement.

But that pesky WTC7, it just won't play nice..... I'm no structural engineer, but that bldg. had no biz falling down.

2 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

I'm not above a good conspiracy theory. I'll go to my grave believing LHO never fired a shot and LBJ & the mob killed off JFK.

But WTC7 is different. In fact what WTC7 really is, it's a pain in the ass. It totally disrupts everything we know (or think we know) about the attacks. I've read too many books and there's too much verifiable data out there to discredit anything other than terrorists bringing down the towers - with no government involvement.

But that pesky WTC7, it just won't play nice..... I'm no structural engineer, but that bldg. had no biz falling down.

Let's assume that it was brought down on purpose.  Do you know what the point of bringing it down was?

Playing devils advocate here, in what other circumstances has a fire been allowed to rage uncontrolled in a steel tower high-rise?

The twin towers were both burning then collapsing. Very dangerous, debris, smoke, ash, bodies falling everywhere. Then the buildings themselves catastrophically collapsing.

So yeah, during that time nobody bothered to do much fighting the raging fires in WTC 7. I’d say that’s highly unusual. Maybe that’s why fire alone managed to bring that puppy down when ordinarily it would not.

Can anyone think of a similar circumstance? That fire in that one residential high rise in Britain, I think it was, with the defective cladding? That one burned for quite a while but didn’t come down IIRC. :dunno:

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

Let's assume that it was brought down on purpose.  Do you know what the point of bringing it down was?

Another good point, a thorn in the side of conspiracy theorist.

Bringing it down (seemingly) served no purpose.

2 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Well it’s a fallacy but you have to look at what was done after and trace backwards. To justify a national security state? To kickstart the war on terror? To invade Afghanistan and/or Iraq? Money and power and perhaps even misguided  national security interests could play into all of those :dunno:

6 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

There was plenty of purpose.  Mainly the guy who recently purchased it at the time had something like a 3 billion dollar insurance policy on it which included terrorist attack coverage.  

What/who utilized the building ? 

Lots of questions...but the main deal is how it fell.  

knocking down the twin towers wasn't the goal, it was the means to a goal and it worked beautifully. Next time you are in line waiting for a security search think about 911 and the tens of thousands of years Americans have stood in line because of 911. 

14 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Playing devils advocate here, in what other circumstances has a fire been allowed to rage uncontrolled in a steel tower high-rise?

The twin towers were both burning then collapsing. Very dangerous, debris, smoke, ash, bodies falling everywhere. Then the buildings themselves catastrophically collapsing.

So yeah, during that time nobody bothered to do much fighting the raging fires in WTC 7. I’d say that’s highly unusual. Maybe that’s why fire alone managed to bring that puppy down when ordinarily it would not.

Can anyone think of a similar circumstance? That fire in that one residential high rise in Britain, I think it was, with the defective cladding? That one burned for quite a while but didn’t come down IIRC. :dunno:

If you're going to play devil's advocate you need to take the said nobody believes. Which is terrorist who couldn't fly an air ballon hijacked planes all on their own with little to no training, flew them into buildings in such a way that it cause them to collapse as if it was a controlled demolition. Also the (important) people somehow where sick that day and didn't show up to work in the WTC.

Just now, Baker Boy said:

knocking down the twin towers wasn't the goal, it was the means to a goal and it worked beautifully. Next time you are in line waiting for a security search think about 911 and the tens of thousands of years Americans have stood in line because of 911. 

You're saying the master plan behind this evil was to get people to stand in line?

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

If you're going to play devil's advocate you need to take the said nobody believes. Which is terrorist who couldn't fly an air ballon hijacked planes all on their own with little to no training, flew them into buildings in such a way that it cause them to collapse as if it was a controlled demolition. Also the (important) people somehow where sick that day and didn't show up to work in the WTC.

Actually Bill Clinton let them in the country and they were trained to fly with tax payer money. 

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

Actually Bill Clinton let them in the country and they were trained tofly with tax payer money. A

If I remember correctly it was reported the flight instructor siad they could fly

11 minutes ago, drobeski said:

There was plenty of purpose.  Mainly the guy who recently purchased it at the time had something like a 3 billion dollar insurance policy on it which included terrorist attack coverage.  

What/who utilized the building ? 

Lots of questions...but the main deal is how it fell.  

I figured there had to be something like this out there...

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

You're saying the master plan behind this evil was to get people to stand in line?

I am saying they were attacking  and disrupting our way of life.

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

If I remember correctly it was reported the flight instructor siad they could fly

Not a commercial jet.

They found the passport of one of the hijackers in all that rubble within 5 days of the event. They never found the black boxes.  But they found a paper passport. 

Really ?

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Oh that's right, I think I remember hearing about that........ Damn, I be he got paid too.

33 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Oh that's right, I think I remember hearing about that........ Damn, I be he got paid too.

Don't forget the the trillion dollars war it started... Against the wrong country.

My friend's husband worked for KBR as a truck driver. He worked in Eastern Europe. Directly PRIOR to 9/11 was sent to Kuwait. He then made money hand over fist and even asked if I knew anyone who wanted a job because the company paid so well due to the war in the area. If my memory serves me correctly, it was 70K/yr for mail sorter. Perhaps government contracts was the motivation. Go to war with a country and use American companies to help build it up. Also, the possibility of oil from Iraq?

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

Not a commercial jet.

After they rec'd their pilot's licenses on small planes, they enrolled again and simulated on commercial jets - just never actually flew one.

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

Actually Bill Clinton let them in the country and they were trained to fly with tax payer money. 

Not only that, Clinton's FBI was alerted of the Bojinka plot. And even after that, both Billy and W were warned of impending attacks.

11 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Don't forget the the trillion dollars war it started... Against the wrong country.

Almost straight out of 24 - where was Jack Bauer when we needed him? :(

Holy sh1t... the whole board is going full on conspiracy theorist.

• Like 2

I think the biggest argument against the conspiracy theory is the sheer amount of equipment it would take to bring down the tower would make it impossible to do in secret in a busy office building.

• Like 1

But finding the passport doesn't at least make ya scratch your head ?

On day 5... when the planes blew up into giant balls of fire ...the passport survived...intact. But the black boxes where never found. 

Really ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Is the bolded true?  My biggest problem with conspiracy theories is that every person involved needs to keep quiet.  If you tell me that a small special ops team went in and planted demolition equipment under the direction of , I'm listening.  If you are telling me that civilian corporate bigwigs were told to not go in, not so much.  All it takes is one.

That being said, IMO a more plausible theory is that the gubment knew or strongly suspected it would happen and chose not to prevent it.

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Is the bolded true?  My biggest problem with conspiracy theories is that every person involved needs to keep quiet.  If you tell me that a small special ops team went in and planted demolition equipment under the direction of , I'm listening.  If you are telling me that civilian corporate bigwigs were told to not go in, not so much.  All it takes is one.

That being said, IMO a more plausible theory is that the gubment knew or strongly suspected it would happen and chose not to prevent it.

Rumor has it ....

the owner of the building who has breakfast punctually everyday on the top floor of the tower called in sick with a skin rash that day. 

His daughter got stuck in traffic. ...

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, drobeski said:

But finding the passport doesn't at least make ya scratch your head ?

On day 5... when the planes blew up into giant balls of fire ...the passport survived...intact. But the black boxes where never found. 

Really ?

Lots of paper survived. The place was littered with it. I don't know how either, but I recall seeing all sorts of paperwork from Cantor Fitzgerald, which was a few floors above the impact. And  the flight log from one of the planes also was found in-tact. Maybe a scientist/engineer type can explain it. 

40 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Holy sh1t... the whole board is going full on conspiracy theorist.

My favorite is Super Bowl 50

46 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Rumor has it ....

the owner of the building who has breakfast punctually everyday on the top floor of the tower called in sick with a skin rash that day. 

His daughter got stuck in traffic. ...

If "important people" were only those two, then I'm OK with it.

It also solves another problem I have, which is the 'murcan government and more importantly an elite military demo team murdering thousands of innocent Americans they are sworn to protect.  A greedy businessman makes more sense.  And I suppose he could possibly find mercenaries with the skills.  Then again the government could as well. 

But this is starting to sound like an action movie.  :dunno: