Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

WTC tower 7

Not sure about this WTC shite, but the moon landing was fake

This stuff checks all the squares of a conspiracy theory. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, drobeski said:

But finding the passport doesn't at least make ya scratch your head ?

On day 5... when the planes blew up into giant balls of fire ...the passport survived...intact. But the black boxes where never found. 

Really ?

At the 9/11 memorial you can listen to the hijackers talking to air traffic control or whatever, and passengers calling loved ones on cell phones. Was that faked?

Don't act like we're crazy for questioning the common sense of seeing a building fall with no clear fire damage and it looking exactly like other demolitions we've seen throughout our lives.

• Like 1

Not sure if drobes is trawling us.  <_<

But here are two of my favorite vids on the topic. 

This guy makes a lot of good points:

And this one gets into all the details:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Playing devils advocate here, in what other circumstances has a fire been allowed to rage uncontrolled in a steel tower high-rise?

8 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

You're saying the master plan behind this evil was to get people to stand in line?

to be searched.

4 hours ago, porkbutt said:

drobeski has gone off the deep end?? :o

about time.  

Is there going to be a separate thread about the missile that hit the Pentagon? As well as the other bullchit stories?

New York Times deletes 9/11 tweet after backlash: 'Airplanes took aim and brought down the World Trade Center'

The New York Times caused an uproar on Wednesday with a now-deleted tweet and now-updated story that originally said “airplanes” were responsible for the tragic events of Sept. 11, 2001.

“18 years have passed since airplanes took aim and brought down the World Trade Center. Today, families will once again gather and grieve at the site where more than 2000 people died,” the Times’ verified Twitter account wrote in a message accompanying a story about 9/11 victims being remembered at Ground Zero.

The 9/11 anniversary message was immediately met with harsh criticism and was swiftly deleted.

“We've deleted an earlier tweet to this story and have edited for clarity. The story has also been updated,” the Times tweeted.

The updated tweet to promote the story said, “18 years after nearly 3,000 people were lost, families of those killed in the terror attacks will gather at the 9/11 memorial. There will be a moment of silence at 8:46 a.m., then the names of the dead — one by one — will be recited.”

The story, by James Barron, was also changed to note that “terrorists commandeered” the airplanes that brought down the World Trade Center.

The New York Times did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/new-york-times-9-11-tweet-deleted-airplanes

Never forget?

20 hours ago, porkbutt said:

drobeski has gone off the deep end?? :o

Nah just legit questions...especially the passport...thats needle in a haystack the size of a few giant football stadiums luck right there. 

Humans, giant structures and evidently the black boxes turned into dust particles,  yet a paper passport survived intact and is found in 5 days ? 

What other passports were found ? Any ?

What would the odds be ? Billion to 1 maybe ?

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Nah just legit questions...especially the passport...thats needle in a haystack the size of a few giant football stadiums luck right there. 

Humans, giant structures and evidently the black boxes turned into dust particles,  yet a paper passport survived intact and is found in 5 days ? 

It's an obvious fail on their part for any of us that have a brain. 

I'm not saying I know what happened, but pretty much EVERYTHING about 9/11 was pure Patriotic 💩 propaganda.

I went to the Flight 93 Memorial this past weekend.  They had some things smaller than a button, and Todd Beamer's paper ticket in a display case.  All that, after most of the plane was found many feet beneath the top layer of ground.  

46 minutes ago, drobeski said:

I guess these guys have gone off the deep end too :dunno:

the woman looks a few sandwiches short of a picnic :dunno:

4 hours ago, drobeski said:

Why does almost everything about that day have to be explained away?

On the other hand, everything in the documentary above jibes with common sense.

At what point does one start to question?  :dunno:

Maybe it's easier for me because I'm dead inside.  :(

2 hours ago, porkbutt said:

the woman looks a few sandwiches short of a picnic :dunno:

Probably originally from philthy

5 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

New York Times deletes 9/11 tweet after backlash: 'Airplanes took aim and brought down the World Trade Center'

The New York Times caused an uproar on Wednesday with a now-deleted tweet and now-updated story that originally said “airplanes” were responsible for the tragic events of Sept. 11, 2001.

“18 years have passed since airplanes took aim and brought down the World Trade Center. Today, families will once again gather and grieve at the site where more than 2000 people died,” the Times’ verified Twitter account wrote in a message accompanying a story about 9/11 victims being remembered at Ground Zero.

The 9/11 anniversary message was immediately met with harsh criticism and was swiftly deleted.

“We've deleted an earlier tweet to this story and have edited for clarity. The story has also been updated,” the Times tweeted.

The updated tweet to promote the story said, “18 years after nearly 3,000 people were lost, families of those killed in the terror attacks will gather at the 9/11 memorial. There will be a moment of silence at 8:46 a.m., then the names of the dead — one by one — will be recited.”

The story, by James Barron, was also changed to note that “terrorists commandeered” the airplanes that brought down the World Trade Center.

The New York Times did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/new-york-times-9-11-tweet-deleted-airplanes

Never forget?

They really are the enemy of the people. Well, the American people. They do this crap on purpose. 

On 9/10/2019 at 8:23 AM, Cdub100 said:

If you're going to play devil's advocate you need to take the said nobody believes. Which is terrorist who couldn't fly an air ballon hijacked planes all on their own with little to no training, flew them into buildings in such a way that it cause them to collapse as if it was a controlled demolition. Also the (important) people somehow where sick that day and didn't show up to work in the WTC.

I’m a big fan of 911 conspiracies and little to none of the official story ever adds up to me. The planes could have easily just caused big fiery holes in the building and ruined those few floors. Minor disaster at best.  No way they could predict it would collapse the whole tower like that perfectly and both of them in fact. 

On 9/10/2019 at 11:39 AM, drobeski said:

Rumor has it ....

the owner of the building who has breakfast punctually everyday on the top floor of the tower called in sick with a skin rash that day. 

His daughter got stuck in traffic. ...

I like all this. Lot of convenient little things. The passport thing is good too.

I believe Bin Laden is still alive.

Why would you kill him and immediately dump him in the ocean?

Bin Laden is alive and well!

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

I believe Bin Laden is still alive.

Why would you kill him and immediately dump him in the ocean?

Bin Laden is alive and well!

no doubt.......unless of course he knew too much, which he did.

But yeah, that story is the biggest crock of shiite

29 minutes ago, edjr said:

bring back @drobeski

This! X100000000

Come on Mike! How can the All Time leading thread winner get a lifetime ban? 

34 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

This! X100000000

Come on Mike! How can the All Time leading thread winner get a lifetime ban? 

If I can @ him is he really banned?

On 9/10/2019 at 8:06 AM, Cruzer said:

Another good point, a thorn in the side of conspiracy theorist.

Bringing it down (seemingly) served no purpose.

that is NOT an acceptable answer because it implies the government does everything at maximum efficiency, makes no errors, and definitely does NOT do things that serve no purpose.

Dank memes can't melt steel beams

Is Drobs really not here under another name ? I really do not follow The Who’s who of alternate names. Except Rusty is everyone not including me. 

On 9-11-2001,  I was working at a fortune 500 packaging/container company. We had 1 card to open the gate, & another to enter the building. One security camera covered the parking lot, another covered the gate. The other side of the building had 2 security cameras.

Flight 11 hit the north tower at 8:46 AM. Flight 175 hit the south tower 17 minutes later @ 9:03 A.M.  Flight 77 hit the pentagon at 9:37 A.M. 51 minutes after the 1st attack, & 34 after the 2nd. Seems like they would've been on heightened alert at the Pentagon by the time the 2nd tower was hit. Yet the only video we have from the Pentagon is this ? Four cameras at my manufacturing facility, but only one at the Pentagon ?

26 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

On 9-11-2001,  I was working at a fortune 500 packaging/container company. We had 1 card to open the gate, & another to enter the building. One security camera covered the parking lot, another covered the gate. The other side of the building had 2 security cameras.

Flight 11 hit the north tower at 8:46 AM. Flight 175 hit the south tower 17 minutes later @ 9:03 A.M.  Flight 77 hit the pentagon at 9:37 A.M. 51 minutes after the 1st attack, & 34 after the 2nd. Seems like they would've been on heightened alert at the Pentagon by the time the 2nd tower was hit. Yet the only video we have from the Pentagon is this ? Four cameras at my manufacturing facility, but only one at the Pentagon ?

One of the most interesting parts of the documentary that I keep pimping here has to do with that video.  I've fast-forwarded to it.  Have you seen this?

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Mookz said:

One of the most interesting parts of the documentary that I keep pimping here has to do with that video.  I've fast-forwarded to it.  Have you seen this?

No I haven't. Very interesting. 

The more you dig into things, the more conspiracy theories become historical fact.  When our intelligence agencies have no one to answer to and can just hide behind classifying any information which is incriminating, we have lost all resemblance of an honest government.   I am 100 percent certain the CIA was the major player in the assassination of JFK.  We know they did mind control experiments on American citizens under MK-Ultra.  We know the CIA has infiltrated the media in operation Mockingbird.  We now know they colluded with Big Tech to censor thousands of Americans included elected politicians from the Twitter files.  We know our government is spying on us because of Snowden.

What was once a tool in the Cold War to gather information grew into a secret army which plotted assassinations foreign leaders.  Truman cautiously started the CIA, but feared it could turn into a gestopo-like organization.  Ike embraced the CIA as it grew in power under Dulles and would help assassinate foreign regimes we thought were dangerous, but later grew fearful of their power.  The CIA sickened JFK with assassinations of friendly leaders which he supported and JFK ended up giving them no support for the Bay of Pigs, which infruriated the CIA and DoD.

JFK fired Dulles and stated he would smash the CIA into 1000 pieces.  Instead the CIA with LBJ with the support of the FBI (Hoover and LBJ were next door neighbors) and DoD, blew JFK's head off in plain view and pinned it on a patsy that they put in place just 6 weeks earlier.  Then LBJ appoints the Warren Commission with Dulles being the leading "investigator" to cover it all up.  And the media all went along with this joke of an investigation despite knowing the hatred between Dulles/LBJ and the Kennedys. 

Every president since LBJ has feared the CIA.   Nixon feared the CIA, but thought if he could get his hands on the JFK files he could protect himself.  Instead he got his butt handed to him in Watergate, which had CIA fingerprints all over it.  

Our Democracy is an illusion.  The CIA setup January 6th.  Good Ole Ray Epps was their man on the blowhard instigating people to storm the Capitol.  Oklahoma City, the World Trade Centers, Witmer's kidnapping.  There are paid CIA informants behind most of these.  But we never get the full story because they can hide behind national security and just hide and lie about everything.  

We have lost control of our Republic.  Our elected official and systems of checks and balances is all but a mirage.  The real power is our intelligence and military complex in cohoots with big tech, pharmaceutical, media, energy, financial industries.  America is lost and I am not sure how to get that genie back in the bottle.  

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

I can’t believe people actually think the government killed thousands of its own citizens on 9/11

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I can’t believe people actually think the government killed thousands of its own citizens on 9/11

They knew about it.  Who knows what they did or did not do.   We know they did not stop it, but gained lots of power through the Patriot Act.  Until they open up and start to release everything, there is no reason to trust them.  Give us checks and balances and transparency, or tell these gestopo agencies to f-off.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, TommyGavin said:

Is Drobs really not here under another name ? I really do not follow The Who’s who of alternate names. Except Rusty is everyone not including me. 

Have you noticed a consistent thread winnah?