Sign in to follow this  
NorthernVike

Death by cop. Live streamed on FB

https://heavy.com/news/2019/09/police-chase-shooting-facebook-live-richfield-minnesota/

Brian Quinones, who was killed in an officer-involved shooting in Richfield, Minnesota, captured the moments leading up to his death on Facebook Live.

You can watch the video here, but be forewarned that it is extremely graphic.

Brian Quinones was a 30-year-old father who was originally from Puerto Rico and lived in Minneapolis. He released an album called “T.I.M.E.: This Is My Everything,” on Soundcloud in the hours leading up to the shooting under the name “Blessed The MC.” One of his last Facebook posts said, “So sorry.” His full name was Brian Jesus Quinones-Rosario. Read more about his life here.

Brian J. Quinones was driving and listening to music before the shooting at about 10:20 p.m. He died on the scene after a brief chase after he was shot by police officers. Police told the Star Tribune he had a knife.

So this fool goes on FB tells everyone he's sorry and live streams his own death.  Gets the cops to chase him by running red lights and speeding, gets out of car with a knife and gets shot and killed. 

Here's the kicker, his brother was on TV saying the cops should have just tazzed  him and they want justice.

Fock you, justice was served.  :bandana:

I hate people like this, I know they have mental issues, but I still hate them.....

11 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That's some good shootin boys. 

As you probably know, The problem is that most cops don’t want to kill someone. It affects them when they have to kill in self defense. 

If you want to off yourself, don’t be a poosay and have someone else do it for you, don’t take someone else with you, or don’t let someone not capable of handling it find you.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

As you probably know, The problem is that most cops don’t want to kill someone. It affects them when they have to kill in self defense. 

If you want to off yourself, don’t be a poosay and have someone else do it for you, don’t take someone else with you, or don’t let someone not capable of handling it find you.

Troof on all accounts :thumbsup:

13 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

My best friends uncle had to kill someone in the line of duty 15 or so years ago.  He never went back onto the streets after that.  Voluntarily took desk jobs and is now stationed at DIA.

2 hours ago, Kanil said:

My best friends uncle had to kill someone in the line of duty 15 or so years ago.  He never went back onto the streets after that.  Voluntarily took desk jobs and is now stationed at DIA.

Have a friend whose first day on the job was about 25 years ago.  Responded to a domestic and a guy comes out of the house with a shotgun.  He had to shoot the guy dead.  Not the last guy that he had to shoot, but he said it was a focked up way to start your police career.  He can't wait to retire.  

On 9/10/2019 at 9:49 AM, NorthernVike said:

https://heavy.com/news/2019/09/police-chase-shooting-facebook-live-richfield-minnesota/

Brian Quinones, who was killed in an officer-involved shooting in Richfield, Minnesota, captured the moments leading up to his death on Facebook Live.

You can watch the video here, but be forewarned that it is extremely graphic.

Brian Quinones was a 30-year-old father who was originally from Puerto Rico and lived in Minneapolis. He released an album called “T.I.M.E.: This Is My Everything,” on Soundcloud in the hours leading up to the shooting under the name “Blessed The MC.” One of his last Facebook posts said, “So sorry.” His full name was Brian Jesus Quinones-Rosario. Read more about his life here.

Brian J. Quinones was driving and listening to music before the shooting at about 10:20 p.m. He died on the scene after a brief chase after he was shot by police officers. Police told the Star Tribune he had a knife.

So this fool goes on FB tells everyone he's sorry and live streams his own death.  Gets the cops to chase him by running red lights and speeding, gets out of car with a knife and gets shot and killed. 

Here's the kicker, his brother was on TV saying the cops should have just tazzed  him and they want justice.

Fock you, justice was served.  :bandana:

Any word on the can-size of the widow?