Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

RIP USA

This is part of the basket full of people re-entering the work force.  It does not seem crazy that such a migration would include more minority folks, especially women, than others.

5 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

My now old job went on a diversity kick. Didn't take long for a complete breakdown in discipline and competence.  But it looks nice so the powers  that be are happy. I bailed. 

15 minutes ago, trumpurethra said:

Oh sh!t, the end is near. The liberals and coloreds are out to get me. Someone send help please!

Lol snowflakes.

That damn racist Trump!  He created an economy where black people have to work!!!   He's such a slave master.

20 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

This is a good thing... and makes sense, don't you think?  It's best when people are working. The white unemployment rate is already low.

25 minutes ago, trumpurethra said:

Oh sh!t, the end is near. The liberals and coloreds are out to get me. Someone send help please!

Lol snowflakes.

You seem to have some deep-seated issues....

31 minutes ago, RLLD said:

You seem to have some deep-seated issues....

I'm beginning to think he's an MDC alias.

1st there's biitch'n bcoz the colored folk are sitting at home waiting for free stuff.

Now there's crying bcoz they're pursuing jobs taking over the workforce....   :huh:

1 minute ago, Cruzer said:

1st there's biitch'n bcoz the colored folk are sitting at home waiting for free stuff.

Now there's crying bcoz they're pursuing jobs taking over the workforce....   :huh:

Pretty much

44 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

They aren't doing Avery good job though. They think CPT is real and applies to work. 

Over immigration will ultimately be the reason the US isn’t as great of a superpower as it was in the past. But hey all cultures are equal so whatever. 

Michael Savage called it the browning of America years ago. Sad. :(

46 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Over immigration will ultimately be the reason the US isn’t as great of a superpower as it was in the past. But hey all cultures are equal so whatever. 

I don't agree with this.  I'm fine with people coming here LEGALLY, and being a productive part of our society.  Diversity does work well... when it happens naturally.  It fails horribly when it's forced (which is what the Left really wants to do).

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I don't agree with this.  I'm fine with people coming here LEGALLY, and being a productive part of our society.  Diversity does work well... when it happens naturally.  It fails horribly when it's forced (which is what the Left really wants to do).

I’m fine with it too but not when it completely changes the demographic of the United States. I understand the need for immigration. But I’m white so I’m not allowed to think that. I don’t think anyone would’ve voted for that if they were able to. When I’m old I’ll be the minority, can’t wait. 

8 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I’m fine with it too but not when it completely changes the demographic of the United States. I understand the need for immigration. But I’m white so I’m not allowed to think that. I don’t think anyone would’ve voted for that if they were able to. When I’m old I’ll be the minority, can’t wait. 

I doubt that the white population will drop all that much from 77% over the next 50+ years.  Maybe what, 76%, IF even that much?  Every day the population of white people grows at a higher rate than any other race... even through immigration, because white people are having babies at higher rates.  Because Democrats want to control the black population, because they're racist, more black people are getting abortions.  Abortions from black girls every year are probably as high, if not higher, than non-white immigrants.

11 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I doubt that the white population will drop all that much from 77% over the next 50+ years.  Maybe what, 76%, IF even that much?  Every day the population of white people grows at a higher rate than any other race... even through immigration, because white people are having babies at higher rates.  Because Democrats want to control the black population, because they're racist, more black people are getting abortions.  Abortions from black girls every year are probably as high, if not higher, than non-white immigrants.

The USA was 88% white in 1960 and is 60% today. The next generation will be the first generation in American history that isn’t a majority white. If you’re cool with that that’s fine, I’m not. We’re all equal that’s cool, but go be equal in your country.

The same thing is happening in the UK and across Europe as well.  

Too much peeper ruins everything. Just enough for flavor and appearance I say. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

I'm beginning to think he's an MDC alias.

You’d be wrong about that. 

50 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

The USA was 88% white in 1960 and is 60% today. The next generation will be the first generation in American history that isn’t a majority white. If you’re cool with that that’s fine, I’m not. We’re all equal that’s cool, but go be equal in your country.

The same thing is happening in the UK and across Europe as well.  

I don't care what percent is what race.  I just want people who come here and productive members of society to make the best of their lives as they can.  When they do that, everyone benefits.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I don't care what percent is what race.  I just want people who come here and productive members of society to make the best of their lives as they can.  When they do that, everyone benefits.

I mean that sounds good on paper but I’m not cool with a complete overhaul of the demographic of the US. That’s nearly a 30% drop in a little more than half a century. The US is immigrating people here in mass and so is Europe. Seems like whites are the only ones being forced to diversify to me. Just an observation. 

Imagine dumping a full shaker of pepper on some mashed potatoes. Nothing happens to the pepper, but the potatoes are ruined. 

53 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I mean that sounds good on paper but I’m not cool with a complete overhaul of the demographic of the US. That’s nearly a 30% drop in a little more than half a century. The US is immigrating people here in mass and so is Europe. Seems like whites are the only ones being forced to diversify to me. Just an observation. 

That doesn't bother me, I like all people who aren't jackazzes.

I actually agree with iam90sbaby on this, but the root concern is not that a certain phenotype that was dominant/majority is receding. It's the idealogical shifting in culture that understandably follows. It's natural that the heritage, tradition and customs of the now receding group will fade as well. If you happen to think the worldview they were part and parcel of was a great one for maximizing liberty and prosperity, then you're not jazzed when you consider the legacy of the ancestral lands of the gaining groups.

Unless there's idealogical buy-in from these newer people, which we haven't had now for some decades, because we very intentionally haven't been wanting to look at that as important, it's just inevitable. I think only a few people actually care about the phenotype aspect for what it is itself. Fewer anglo-saxon looking people...whatever, dying resonance of anglo-saxon ideas, that's kind of important.

8 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

We aint having enough white babies to sustain.

8 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Yup. They are slowly overwhelming us right now, but they are picking up steam. It will have an affect, and it won't be good for the rest of us. Book it. Go to any public school and witness the amount of resources they are sucking up.  But the schools don't say a word because they get paid on headcount, whether the student is legal or not. Plus the few normals in charge don't want to be called the R word for telling the truth. 

13 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

We aint having enough white babies to sustain.

Plus every minority makes it a point to have 5 babies minimum regardless of finances.

This won't be popular. This might be considered racist to say (but it isn't, its just cold hard truth)

China is the next world superpower.  They are also EXTREMELY racist against blacks.  They consider them to be animals.  They also don't believe in western ideas like the Geneva Convention, the UN, the international court of justice in the Hague, or a ban on torture or a ban on genocide.  They will also have access to be cutting edge in tech, giving them incredible surgical precision in mass murder of the people they don't like.   Its highly likely that when they officially take over, they genocide a lot of races they don't like, just because they can.  The only protection for blacks is that the US can keep China in check and prevent them from doing this, but ironically, by helping to weaken the unity in the US and shredding its morale and power, blacks are gonna get wiped off the face of the planet by China.  I mean there are about 50 million blacks in the US VS 1.3 billion Chinese that would prefer to see them all dead. 

We like to pretend the human race is past genocide.  But look at the groups China seeks to genocide within its borders already.  Once they control the globe, look out.  They will make Hitler blush.

13 minutes ago, riversco said:

This won't be popular. This might be considered racist to say (but it isn't, its just cold hard truth)

China is the next world superpower.  They are also EXTREMELY racist against blacks.  They consider them to be animals.  They also don't believe in western ideas like the Geneva Convention, the UN, the international court of justice in the Hague, or a ban on torture or a ban on genocide.  They will also have access to be cutting edge in tech, giving them incredible surgical precision in mass murder of the people they don't like.   Its highly likely that when they officially take over, they genocide a lot of races they don't like, just because they can.  The only protection for blacks is that the US can keep China in check and prevent them from doing this, but ironically, by helping to weaken the unity in the US and shredding its morale and power, blacks are gonna get wiped off the face of the planet by China.  I mean there are about 50 million blacks in the US VS 1.3 billion Chinese that would prefer to see them all dead. 

We like to pretend the human race is past genocide.  But look at the groups China seeks to genocide within its borders already.  Once they control the globe, look out.  They will make Hitler blush.

Will Dim Sum still be available? 

13 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Buncha g0ddamn white supremacists up in here 

Buncha tax payers more like. I love this coming from a guy who lives in the whitest part of the country. Lol. 

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

God help you Worms. 👃

Our Father, Who art in heaven, 
Hallowed be Thy Name. 
Thy Kingdom come. 
Thy Will be done, 
on earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread. 
And forgive us our trespasses, 
as we forgive those who trespass against us. 
And lead us not into temptation, 
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

11 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Imagine dumping a full shaker of pepper on some mashed potatoes. Nothing happens to the pepper, but the potatoes are ruined. 

Same would be true of a shaker of salt. 

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Will Dim Sum still be available? 

The US (and western civilization) is an island of morality.  A moment in time.  Once it falls away, some pretty horrific crimes are gonna happen on a scale we cannot conceive.  Progress is a fairy tale.  Something we tell ourselves to sleep at nite.  The human race will go back to genocide.  It just needs christian values to fall away first.

16 minutes ago, riversco said:

The US (and western civilization) is an island of morality.  A moment in time.  Once it falls away, some pretty horrific crimes are gonna happen on a scale we cannot conceive.  Progress is a fairy tale.  Something we tell ourselves to sleep at nite.  The human race will go back to genocide.  It just needs christian values to fall away first.

Just dumb.

Go back to genocide? Genocide has happened in dozens of countries since the founding of America. Including America itself.

Not to mention the fact that the US government has killed innocent people in countless countries, just in the last 50 years or so.

Now it's my country, and I love it, and u support it. But to pretend our sh!t don't stink is a bit much. 

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Just dumb.

Go back to genocide? Genocide has happened in dozens of countries since the founding of America. Including America itself.

Not to mention the fact that the US government has killed innocent people in countless countries, just in the last 50 years or so.

Now it's my country, and I love it, and u support it. But to pretend our sh!t don't stink is a bit much. 

The fairy tale I mentioned is the belief that Western civilization is this shining beacon of progress that no longer commits genocide and has the rule of law in place and this will be built upon forever and ever.  I'm not talking about things that happened 150 years ago.  I'm talking about progress from that to today.  In reality, there is no progress, and we will see the west slide back into genocide and other behavior we thought was gone forever, if the US collapses and China takes over as world superpower. 

7 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Looks like this progressive is triggered. Grab your coloring book and Go find a safe space.  

4 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Same would be true of a shaker of salt. 

Salt is necessary for life on the planet. Pepper is not.