Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

RIP USA

1 hour ago, 12th Man said:

Looks like this progressive is triggered. Grab your coloring book and Go find a safe space.  

You better listen to this guy before he punches your teeth out, just like he did to Joe Biden, in his mind movies. :o 

26 minutes ago, MDC said:

You better listen to this guy before he punches your teeth out, just like he did to Joe Biden, in his mind movies. :o 

Oh crap, bring security to your next softball game people.....looks like the shooter is angered....

The potential long term threat of massive immigration is the disappearance of unity in the face of crisis, specifically war.  Even today, I have a hard time believing we'd have enough people to stand and fight for this country if there was ever a real threat.  Thank God for drones and missiles. 

3 hours ago, MDC said:

MDCuck still standing up for pedos. :(

1 minute ago, 12th Man said:

MDCuck still standing up for pedos. :(

I would never stand up for that guy who made you suck cack. :nono: 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

I would never stand up for that guy who made you suck cack. :nono: 

:(

what a sad clown you are. 

After reading the article, they're specifically targeting WOMEN of color.  This is a GREAT thing.  It's great because women of color are the highest demographic of repeat welfare recipients.  If they're working, that means they're not on welfare.  This is something that Republican's should be happy about and something Trump should take credit for.  For all the bull crap that the Left spouts about misogyny and racism, this is just another slap in the face to them as Trump's economy caused this.  Democrats for decades have been spouting faux sympathy towards minorities and women... yet, nothing was getting done.  Trump, in less than 3 years has minorities and women working at a higher rate than ever before.

The more people realize that the Republican way is the right way, the sooner all people will start building on the idea of Make America Great Again.  The Democrat party is the party of racists, misogynists, slave drivers, and oppressors.  People need to open their eyes to the right way of democracy, freedom, and capitalism.

On 9/11/2019 at 1:05 PM, iam90sbaby said:

The USA was 88% white in 1960 and is 60% today. The next generation will be the first generation in American history that isn’t a majority white. If you’re cool with that that’s fine, I’m not. We’re all equal that’s cool, but go be equal in your country.

The same thing is happening in the UK and across Europe as well.  

What difference does it make what color our skin is? White, black, yellow, green, red, who gives a sh!t?

What would you do if you had a kid who fell in love with someone of another race? Or what would you do if you had a kid who fell in love with someone of another race and the same sex?

On 9/12/2019 at 10:42 AM, vuduchile said:

The potential long term threat of massive immigration is the disappearance of unity in the face of crisis, specifically war.  Even today, I have a hard time believing we'd have enough people to stand and fight for this country if there was ever a real threat.  Thank God for drones and missiles. 

Trust, we have long since passed this point. I was in back in early 90's and 75% of the people enlisted didn't want to be there. Always has been and always will be a last hope for most who sign up. The military is not something any sane person aspires to.

And it has nothing to do with race. It has everything to do with hard work for sh!tty pay.

On 9/11/2019 at 7:45 PM, naomi said:

I actually agree with iam90sbaby on this, but the root concern is not that a certain phenotype that was dominant/majority is receding. It's the idealogical shifting in culture that understandably follows. It's natural that the heritage, tradition and customs of the now receding group will fade as well. If you happen to think the worldview they were part and parcel of was a great one for maximizing liberty and prosperity, then you're not jazzed when you consider the legacy of the ancestral lands of the gaining groups.

Unless there's idealogical buy-in from these newer people, which we haven't had now for some decades, because we very intentionally haven't been wanting to look at that as important, it's just inevitable. I think only a few people actually care about the phenotype aspect for what it is itself. Fewer anglo-saxon looking people...whatever, dying resonance of anglo-saxon ideas, that's kind of important.

Don't you trumptards get it? People are the reason for EVERYTHING. People are everything, they are the only thing that matters. Nothing else in life is near as important as people. Not money, not technology, not gadgets, not pets, none of it matters without people. We are the only reason for anything.

If you get along better with your cat and dog or on your computer than you do with actual people you need to seek help.

I wish people would stay in their own country and work at making that better than coming here and making our country worse. 

On 9/18/2019 at 8:29 AM, trumpurethra said:

What difference does it make what color our skin is? White, black, yellow, green, red, who gives a sh!t?

What would you do if you had a kid who fell in love with someone of another race? Or what would you do if you had a kid who fell in love with someone of another race and the same sex?

I’d be pretty bummed out, because then I would end up having grandkids that didn’t look like me. 

On 9/18/2019 at 8:29 AM, trumpurethra said:

I'd be ok with either scenario if my son chose those routes.  Though, I'd disown him if he became a Democrat.

On 9/18/2019 at 5:29 AM, trumpurethra said:

our race issues will not be solved by white americans nor black americans.  it will be solved by the chinese.  they will become the world superpower and they will decide.  currently they seem to be ready to commit a genocide on blacks.  they just dont have the same moral background we do. genocide doesnt bother them.

26 minutes ago, riversco said:

our race issues will not be solved by white americans nor black americans.  it will be solved by the chinese.  they will become the world superpower and they will decide.  currently they seem to be ready to commit a genocide on blacks.  they just dont have the same moral background we do. genocide doesnt bother them.

The chinese hate the blacks more than anyone. 

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The chinese hate the blacks more than anyone. 

china needs to expand as well.  they cant keep 1.5 billion people inside china.  they become the world superpower, they might move 500 million chinese to north america and genocide all blacks and latin americans.  white will be a minority to them.  theyd still have a billion people in china, so theyd still need to move like 200 million into australia and thats still not enough.  they'd probably still need to wipe out all the blacks in africa and move another 300 million there to replace them too.  again, genocide doesnt bother them and the chinese need like 3 more continents to spread out.