Sign in to follow this  
FantasyRetard

UPDATE: Pats to hold AB out Sunday in Miami? - AB Will Play

If you were to target him today, your sanity could legitimately be questioned, a family member could gain power of attorney in court, and you could be sent away for a long, long time.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, unclemercy said:

what is antonio browns trade value today if you were to target him?

is a player like lockett way too much?

No I’d say that’s about right 

Dude freezer burned his feet in a cryo chamber. Not sure how much of a pretty complex Pats playbook this mensa can navigate in two weeks. 

Ian Rappaport suggesting they will feed AB early. Not sure I buy that Bellicheck would let a reporter know their actual game plan. Could be the old bait and switch?

As absurd as it might sound given they have six rings Belichick might have the best offense he’s ever had with this team. They are at the point of planning almost whatever they want on offense regardless of the opposing defense. They no longer have a dominant TE but with Gordon, AB, and Edelman potentially all on the field at one time there’s not real need. This could be a historically high scoring team.

29 minutes ago, kutulu said:

Fock it I'm starting him

This is the first time in years I’ve respected you as a man 

Wow, it’s so easy to root for AB and the patriots too.  I mean, who could resist wishing them all well? 

😒

58 minutes ago, prisoners said:

As absurd as it might sound given they have six rings Belichick might have the best offense he’s ever had with this team. They are at the point of planning almost whatever they want on offense regardless of the opposing defense. They no longer have a dominant TE but with Gordon, AB, and Edelman potentially all on the field at one time there’s not real need. This could be a historically high scoring team.

Easy now. Brady is still 42.

12 minutes ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

Screw it, getting him in over Julio

The world has gone insane.

Wearing new number 17. Same number his dad, touchdown Eddie Brown, wore in the arena league